Suicide mission.

Motionless hearts.

"What?!" he hissed through the phone as his eyes were scanning the place. 

"Wonho, don't it up, stay where you are but don't loose track of those guys."
"You can talk easily, I won't be putting anymore trackers or other devices in my clothing. They almost found out!"
"I don't give a damn Wonho! I want evidence, or else you are screwed."
The other line went dead and out of utter exasperation he threw the old cellphone on the floor, smashing it into pieces. 

"Motherers"  he spat to himself. 
There was no way out, he peered at the door that he had locked behind him. There is no escape, he had to show them he was for real. It would go against everything he loved. Never had Wonho thought that he would sending the danger into his private life that he tried to protect for eight months. 
Somehow they seemed to have found some reasons to doubt him. Almost everyday he got a 'routine' check and would be send off to one of the higher ups to show what he had done in the given time.
He pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes. How did it get so far, why did he thought that this was a solution? He couldn't take the looks that Bomi gave him, the words that his mother always said to him "watch out for your little sister" and the growing feeling in his stomach that he is going to fail.
He ended up accepting a suicide mission. 

~

Stretching myself out I dropped myself on the couch. I couldn't help but think about the person who helped me out. The only thing that she saw was his back, red hair, he wore an oversized sweatshirt and was definitely well build. 
She wondered what exactly made the guys give the glasses to him, she could hear them vaguely mumbling and she thought they mentioned the word 'gun', but that would be ridiculous. 

The night slowly fell and falling half a sleep I could hear a door slamming in the hallway. I sat up straight while I felt a shiver running down my spine. Normally it would have no effect, I would look over my shoulder and continue doing what I was doing. Since Wonho is so overwrought, I felt more anxious. 

"Bomi, come here!" Yelled Wonho as he stepped in the room.

His eyes were filled with severe anxiety, he walked extremely stiff and grabbed me by the shoulders. 
My own eyes grew wide seeing him like a deer that was looking through at a gunpoint. 

"Listen to me, I beg you for this one, don't ask me any questions, promise me that you will hear me out without any interruptions" he boomed as directed me to a chair. 

Wonho's eyes scanned through the room and without speaking he cleaned out every nook and cranny. I saw him running around with his work-attire and badge. He almost tripped over some file-cases on his way to the garbage bin. 
Within a span of 20 minutes he had managed to fill three garbagebags with almost all of his belongings. 

I sat on the chair, my eyes stained with tears and my lower lip trembling. He was sweating, he looked like someone was hunting him, and there was nowhere to escape for him. I felt drowned in worry and I so want to listen to him and be able to understand him. All of his action made me upset.
He stood in the garden and his action made me shudder. He set the trash on fire. 

"Wonho, what are you doing, you said that you would talk to me?" I pleaded to him, trying to sound as calm as I possibly could. 

His eyes lit up while the fire curled around the trash destroying everything with it's high temperature. 
I grabbed the sleeve of his shirt an pulled on it, like I was a kid from five years old again, asking her brothers attention.
He stopped and slowly turned his eyes towards me. I didn't know what kind of emotions I saw in his eyes but it made me so intensely sad. I let go of his sleeve and wrapped my arms around his waist as I pulled him into a hug. His arms hanged limply next to his body as if I was hugging a dead man. 

Wonho could feel her shaking and sniffing, slowly he put his arms around Bomi and let his head fall on hers. "I am sorry," he whispered hoarsely as he could feel his little sister crying. He felt such a great remorse for putting her through this. But it in a weird way it made him determined to get out of the hole he was in. To give her a better future and himself. 

I let it all go as I finally felt him hugging me. The last time he gave me embraced me was at the funeral of our mom. I had missed this so badly, and I could feel Wonho really needed this hug. 

Wonho let go of me as he stared at the pile of ashes that was left in the garden. "If you want to, you can make me a cup of tea and I will talk to you" suggested Wonho as he took out a broom to clean the mess up.

I nodded and swept away my tears and enteres the house. After putting tea on the table, he came in and put himself on the couch. I could see he actually didn't want to tell me a single thing.

Wonho exhaled deeply, "tomorrow some big guys will come here" he started as he looked me in my eyes. "They should never know that I work for the organized crime section, or related to the police in anyway. You don't have to talk to them, let them do whatever they want in this house."

My heart seemed to skip beats when Wonho continued his story.

"These people can kill you and me with a single move, don't take them too lightly. They will only come here and check out where I live and what I do. After they are done, they will leave. Don't forget the simple rules in this matter. Don't speak to them, I don't work for the cops.." he stopped as he saw the horror on Bomi's face.
Feeling guilty already he grabbed her hand, "don't be afraid, they will be soon out of here."

"Why should I be here? Can't I just wait and come home when they leave?" 

"They already did a check-up, and your name popped-up. They just want to see if what I said was true. I won't let anything happen to you, believe me" Wonho muttered. "The picture in your room, with you me and mom, could you please hide it somewhere?" He pleaded to Bomi.

I stood up and slowly slid my hand out of his, what has he gotten into? I grabbed the photoframe with the three of us smiling proudly, me and my mom standing next to Wonho in his uniform. "I'll leave this at the strongbox at my work okay?" I obiediently replied to him as I put the frame into my workbag. 

Silince fell over us, I didn't want to question him but he could feel there was something heavy lying on my heart.
"Wonho, don't get hurt please?" I worriedly begged from him. 

"I won't I promise."


~ Authors note.

Thank you for subscribing :). 
What did Wonho get into? And who will stop by tomorrow night?