1/1

Romeo and Cinderlla(Juliet)

Romeo and Cinderella(Juliet)


~~~Setting all the words and feelings for you free from me tonight
I’ll let them go, but I just know they never were really mine~~~


HanBin stared at JunHoe's tall form leave. Tears streamed down his face. There was nothing he could do. The damage has already been done...

 

 

~~~I didn’t see you right beside me Just can’t believe that I did not see But aint it funny how we grew up so close~~~


Young HanBin and JunHoe stared at each other. "We won't ever separate, right?" HanBin asks uncertainly. JunHoe smiled bringing his best friend into his arms. "Never."

 


~~~and yet we never could take the leap
Us two together we’d always weather
No matter happiness or terror
I’d know you better than all of the rest then
Never to notice that our hearts had become one
But begging God not to keep us too far to reach from~~~


JunHoe screamed. "WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!" HanBin whimpered looking down as tears fell to the floor. 
DripDropDripDrop. JunHoe stormed out of the apartment. HanBin slid down the wall curling up on the floor. "JunHoe..." HanBin whispered. "Why, I just said that I loved you..."

 


~~~Towers to climb I wait here for you
Changing into people who may never meet again
And they just say all the same things trying to protect me
“Oh how she runs away, so cute”
They never see the real me, the Cinderella~~~

"Yo!" JunHoe called out. HanBin turned around smiling as he watched JunHoe jog over to him. "JunHoe wait up!" He heard someone say. His smile dropped to a frown seeing who he was with. Jung Jisoo. He smirked. "If it isn't little old Juliet." HanBin ran away looking back only to see JunHoe staring at him sadly.

 


~~~And once upon a true love that was long long ago
Burning bright as a flame that we would soon let blow
Now l’m left all alone, slowly watching you go
And broken Juliet, she cried
Hey, thinking back, do you ever remember the past?
We were young and you promised “that” which never lasts
It was you, no one else, it was me, no one else
And yet the story is at it’s end and curtains fall
Ridden me of all the past that I knew never lasted
But I am begging you don’t let it end~~~

"You broke your promise..." HanBin says staring at the taller male, tears in his eyes, he dropped to his knees and started to sob. "You said you would never leave... YOU ING LIAR!!!" "HanBin..." "You know what? I don't ing care any more...I DONT ING CARE JUST LEAVE!!!!" He heard JunHoe walk away.

 


~~~“How good for you, I always knew the two of you would be looking oh so cute as you do”
I never meant a word and you know it too,
But I’ll still just smile and nod
The two together you saved from weather
She holds the dog you went to get her
I know that feeling, know it well
Never did I notice that then I just can’t be her~~~

"You two look very cute together." HanBin squealed a grin plastered onto his face as he watched JunHoe and JinHwan hold hands. "Thanks man!" JunHoe said happily. After chatting they walked away. HanBin stared at the unopened, pink, envelope in his hands. "You're a lucky man Kim JinHwan..."

 


~~~And underneath all the smiles, lives a very vile
Girl changing fate like poison daggers
Cutting deep and taking me from pages left to write
But can’t complain knowing I am always keeping quietly
I continue hating her to death
Oh god have I become the monster in this fairy tale?~~~

HanBin smiled as JunHoe walked up to him. "Hey June!" JunHoe ignored him, instead walking towards JinHwan, who was a couple of feet behind him. HanBin smiled bitterly. Eyes glaring through them like daggers. "Of course..." He sighed and hurried on to his class.

 


~~~And never knowing anything but the fear and pain
Thinking over you again like I had knifed my brain
Turn it all back around, so I’d never had found
That cursed love was in my heart
We made a vow never caring what others would think~~~

HanBin stared at the knife in his hands, twirling it around on his fingers he sighed. "Did he ever care about me? Or was it just a game." HanBin stared at the knife longer. "Why?"

 


~~~So we hid and we loved but gone when I had blinked
I don’t want you to leave so I just won’t believe
That I’m the tragedy Juliet who dies of love
Ridden me of all the things, so I can finally drink
And just forget how I loved you so deep~~~

HanBin smashed his lips onto JunHoe's into the kiss. JunHoe pushed him away panting. "I don't want this?" "Wha?" "I don't love you HanBin, I'm sorry." JunHoe left making HanBin stare at his retreating back. "Why? Why do you always do this to me?"

 


~~~Looking back into your eyes
I see that you are blinded by a whole new love
It’s her love
“You’re the only friend I’ve had”
“And I’ve been just so glad”
Please stop or this get’s bad
He’s smiling!
Don’t you know that’s what I never wanted you to say?~~~

"Hey HanBin!" "Hmm?" "Can you help me?" "With what?" "It's JinHwan's birthday..." "Oh." "Can you help me find something for him?" "Sure." HanBin stood next to JunHoe. He never celebrated HanBin's birthday anymore.
 Well, not to this extent. HanBin felt like screaming out in frustration. 'I've known him longer! He should be paying attention to me!' "Wow, I'm really happy we did this HanBin, you really are a good friend." HanBin's heart deflated when he heard the words come out of June's mouth.

 


~~~And once upon a true love that was long long ago
Burning bright as a flame that we would soon let blow
Now l’m left all alone, slowly watching you go
and broken Juliet, she cried
Hey, thinking back, do you ever remember the past?
We were young and you promised “that” which never lasts
It was you, no one else, it was me, no one else
So please I beg don’t let it end~~~

It's been two years. Two years since JunHoe and JinHwan got married. Two years since he's talked to his 'best friend'. Two years since they ceased all contact because JinHwan didn't like how close they were. HanBin sighed. "It's been two years JunHoe, do you still think of me? Are you happy? Do you remember me?"

 


~~~We made a vow never caring what others would think
So we hid and we loved but gone when I had blinked
I don’t want you to leave so I just won’t believe
But I’m the tragedy Juliet who dies of love
Ridden me of all the things so I now finally drink
This is the end of us now Romeo~~~

HanBin stared at the plane ticket.
He breathed out, good bye Korea hello America. He boarded the plane and went to take his seat. A couple of seconds later he felt the seat next to him cave in and a shoulder brushing his. 

He looked up curiously only to see a handsome man smiling at him. "Hi! I'm Jiwon, but you can call me Bobby." 
HanBin chuckled he sounded like an eager puppy.
"I'm HanBin..."

That moment was the happiest HanBin has felt in a while...