♥Christmas Surprise For My Special Someone♥

Merry Christmas!

3 Days before Christmas...

YoonA and DongHae were at the airport waiting for DongHae's flight to Japan.

  "Are you sure you can't come to the party?" YoonA asked as she hugs her husband.

  "I'm sure. I promise I'll be here before the clock strikes 12 on Christmas."

  "You promise?"

  "I promise." DongHae kissed his wife's cheek.

  "I'll miss you." YoonA hugged him tightly.

  "I know. I'll miss you too..."

  "Paging all passengers of B348GDN for Tokyo, Japan, please proceed to Gate A. Thank you." The woman in the speaker announce  "Guess

  "Guess I have to go now, honey. I love you." DongHae said.

  "Love you too! Don't forget to buy me something!"

  "Okay." DongHae hugged and kissed her and he left.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was the Christmas Eve Party. And YoonA was waiting for DongHae at the party...

  "Ya! Yoong! What are you waiting for? Come on! It's time to open our presents!" Yuri exlcaimed.

  "Okay." YoonA replied.

  "Where could he be?" She thought.

After a few minutes of unwrapping their gifts...

  "Unnie, can I go home now? I'm tired." YoonA yawned.

  "Okay Yoong. Merry Christmas!!!" All of her unnies even SeoHyun said.

YoonA went to her car. But before she went in, someone grabbed her hand.

  "LET GO OF ME!" She shout.

  "It's okay Yoong. It's me." TaecYeon said.

  "Oh, Taecyeon! How are you?" YoonA asked.

  "I'm fine. How about you?"

  "I'm fine, too. Oh, sorry, I forgot to buy a present." YoonA apologized.

  "No, it's fine, you can give me a hug instead." TaecYeon smiled.

  "Okay." YoonA hugged TaecYeon.

  "But I have a present for you."

  "What is it?" YoonA asked.

  "Here." TaecYeon handed her 2 boxes. One was small and one was big. "You have to wear the thing inside that small box."

  "Okay. Thanks Taec! Merry Christmas!" She said.

  "You're welcome. Merry Christmas to you, too." TaecYeon hugged her and left.

YoonA went inside her car and opened the presents. Inside the small box was a necklace. A silver, heart-shaped, necklace. At the back of the necklace, there were words written, "YH".

  "Huh? I don't think TaecYeon could bear this..." YoonA said, and she opened the other present. It was a brown teddy bear.

  "This one looks more like from TaecYeon, but who would give that necklace?"

She started the car and drove home. Her house wasn't far from Yuri's house. She saw her house was still dim, so that means DongHae was not home. She got out of the car with her presents form her friends, and ran to the door. She opened the door and saw a figure standing in front. She the light and ...

  "DongHae-ah!" She ran to DongHae.

  "Hey, sweetheart." he hugged her.

  "Why didn't you come to the party? I was waiting for you there..."

  "I didn't say that I would come. But I did say I will be home before the clock strikes 12."

  "Whatever."

  "I see you wearing the necklace. Do you like it?" DongHae asked.

  "Huh? So you mean you gave this?" YoonA touched the necklace.

  "Of course. I asked him to give it to you, since I can't come to the party."

 "Oh, no, I don't like it."

DongHae frowned.

  "Haha, I don't like it, I love it."

  "Glad you love it."

  "Are you surprised to see me here?"

  "Yes. SOO surprised!!! Did you buy me something form Japan?"

  "Of course I did. I'd buy anything for my queen... But I'll give it to you soon."

  "Why?" YoonA asked.

  "You're about to find out." DongHae smiled and carried YoonA with bridal-style to their room. *winks*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nine months later...

DongHae, and the Super Generation where waiting at the hospital lobby.

  "DongHae-ah!" Kyrstal called. DongHae turned his head.

  "Oh, hey Kyrstal! Nice to see you here Amber, Sulli, Luna." He greeted.

  "I can't wait to see my 'neice'!!!! Sulli giggled.

  "Me, too! All of us do..." Amber said.

Soon, a doctor came to them.

  "Congratulations, your wife is now in her room, she's asleep, but you can visit her. And as for the baby, she's now in the nursery room."

  "Thanks doc!" DongHae cried.

  "Wow! Congratulations, Daddy! You're even faster than me and Taengoo!" LeeTeuk exlaimed.

  "Come on, let's see your daughter and visit sleepy Yoong" EunHyuk said.

They went up to the nursery room and looked out the window, but they didn't see DongHae's child.

  "Where is she? I want to see her!" SeoHyun ran to them, she was late because she has a hectic schedule.

  "We don't know, we didn't see her here." KyuHyun said.

  "Maybe the nurses are feeding her, you know her mom's a shikshin." ShinDong joked.

The hallway was filled with laughter. And a doctor pass by.

  "Please be quiet, this is the nursery area."

  "Sorry, doc." SiWon apologized. And the doctor left.

  "Let's go to Yoong's room." Yuri said.

Sunny opened the door and heard someone cooing.

  "You're a cute baby, just like Daddy." YoonA cooed to a tiny bundle. The baby looked at YoonA with her big, round eyes.

  "Oh, hey guys! I found the baby! She's here!" Sunny called.

  "Jinjja? Where?" DongHae ran to Sunny.

  "Playing with Mommy." Sunny replied.

DongHae walked through the door.

  "Hey, Yoong! So you kept the baby? I thought the doctor said you were sleeping and the baby was in the nursery room?"

  "I woke up when I was placed here. And I asked the nurse if I can see my daughter... We made a bet you know?" She reminded him.

  "What bet?"

  "Whoever gets to see the baby first will be the one to name her?" YoonA smirked.

  "Oh, but you win. What do you want to name her."

  "Well, I was playing with her and ask her what name does she want. She didn't smile until I said, 'Yoon Hae'. She smiled to that name so that's what I'll name her."

  "Come to Daddy, YoonHae." DongHae carried YoonHae.

Flash!

  "OMG! You guys are so romantic!!!" Tiffany cried.

  "Thanks, Fany!"

  "O.o Let's have another pic! How about you kiss her forehead while she holds the baby?"

  "Okay." DongHae replied as he gave the baby. He did the move and...

1 2 3 FLASH!

  "Thanks, Yoong." DongHae said.

  "You're welcome, Fishy." YoonA hugged DongHae. She broke the hug when their friends started to ask if they could get to hold YoonHae.

  "I love you." DongHae whispered.

  "Me too." She whispered back and gave ther friends a chance to hold YoonHae.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~The end~

 

Hope you guys liked my CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ONSESHOT STORY!!!

thank you so much for reading and subscribing to my ohter FANFIC!!!

 

CjFishyYoonA here is wishing you all MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

 


sorry if it was a lame chapter!!!! so sorry for the mistakes too!!! jeongmal mianhe!!!