Junhyung's Confession

Arranged Love

I knocked on Junhyung's door and he quickly opened it to let me in. After kicking my shoes off and plopping on the couch I looked at him. He was still standing there, looking down at me with the softest, worried expression.

I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Something happened...didn't it..." He sat across from me.

I straightened myself up and looked at him. "Yes."

"With Gikwang?" He guessed. I nodded. He sighed and leaned back in the chair, not looking at me.

"He told me he loved me."

I saw Junhyung swallow hard.

"And?" He still wouldn't look at me.

"I told him..."

When I didn't finish he looked at me. For some reason I thought I saw fear in his eyes. I titled my head to the side.

"Are you ok?"

"Don't change the subject." He coughed and looked down.

I walked over and pressed a hand on his forehead. "Are you alright?"

"You don't have a fever..." I pulled my hand away but he grabbed it and looked up at me. I met his eyes.

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him that I-"

He looked down with a sigh. "Figures."

"What?"

"You love him." He looked away with a grimace.

I smiled. "I did."

He looked at me with wide eyes. "I thought you said you wouldn't love him!"

"Why are you making a big deal about it? He is my husband."

He stood up then and I took a step back. He looked angry.

"What about-" He shut his mouth.

I raised my eyebrows. "What about...what?" I asked with a teasing smile.

"Uh.." He cleared his throat and went to the kitchen.

"Junhyung...I was kidding."

He turned back to me.

"I told him I didn't love him back." I smiled at him.

He looked so, relieved.

"Now...tell me what you were going to say." I smiled and went to him in the kitchen.

"I..." He looked awkward and panicky right now. It made me chuckle.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You should see your face." I laughed again.

"Yah!"

"Eek!" I ran away and around the couch. He hopped over it and caught me in his strong arms.

I thought he would have let me go instantly and start laughing but he just hugged me tighter. "Sohee.." He whispered.

"J-junhyung?" I pulled back a little bit to see his face but he just buried his face in my neck. I was startled by the action. *What was wrong with him?*

"You know idea how...happy I am that you don't love him." He mumbled. His breath tickled.

"I don't understand."

"You're so slow." He pulled back and looked in my eyes. He searched my eyes for a moment before slowly leaning down and gently pressing his lips against mine.

I was shocked. But this kiss was different than with Gikwangs. It was so gentle and sweet. There was so much love.

Carefully I kissed him back, just as gently. Our lips were merely brushing each other's.

"You have no idea how long I've loved you." He mumbled against my lips.

I pulled back slightly and looked in his eyes.

*Why did this feel so right?*

"You're making me wish my father had me marry you instead." I chuckled.

"I wouldn't have complained." He smiled at me.

He brushed some of my hair back. "I'm not going to ask if you love me back...but I do request that you give me one date. Just one." He looked at me.

Slowly, I nodded. "After the divorce."

He smiled slightly. "I feel bad for Gikwang though."

"Why?" I asked. "Shouldn't you be happy?"

"I am. That you don't love him. But I"m sad that he had to go through heart-ache." Junhyung looked away.

I nodded.

"I should get going." I told him and stepped away.

I put my shoes on and opened the door.

Junhyung leaned in and kissed my forehead. "Call me if you need me."

I smiled and nodded. I called a taxi and pulled off. Junhyung walked in when I was gone.

Now....there was just Gikwang to take care of.

____________

Yoseob: What about me Sohee?

Junhyung: Oh yeah! Bring it on Gikwang!

XD

Comment Replies:

Halimalikesrice
Oh no sohee I thought you had some feelings towards kikwang. Awww kikwang must be hurting so much now. Hummmmm something saucesy is going to happen between junhyung and sohee! Keke can't wait.

Gikwang: *sniff* I need a hug..

mypabokwang
i LOVE IT >_< kikwang i love you!!!!!!!!!! im listening to u singing wipe the tears . u sing so beautiful !!!!

Gikwang: At least someone loves me..*sniff*

ktothepop
she rejected gikwang? Why? If i were you i won't do that~ :P kekeke.

Gikwang: Everyone wants me except for Sohee!!

TaeMyunggie
Yoseob? if sohee dont want u, i want!! xD

Gikwang: What about me?

Yoseob: Stay away. You have plenty of fan girls!

MeluvB2ST
Aww Gikwangie told you Sohee won't accept your love! I'm still here though come to me ok! And bring Yoseob along if you don't mind! Don't make the visual maknae sad! He's a baby to me!

Gikwang: Do I have to bring Yoseob along?

Yoseob: Why wouldn't you want to? I'm awesome!

melovef
Tsk tsk.sohee why didnt you feel the same? But its okay right if I take gikwang as my husband? Haha just kidding

Gikwang: If you willingly take me. I will be your husband!