Ball and Fall - 4

I've Got7 new neighbours

Off came the makeup and on came the tracks . She ran down the stairs stopping slightly when she saw a flash of pink and green hair then continuing running down almost missing a step giving her a mini heart attack.

What the ? Oh Right kpop.

She quickly made it to the park and waved to Sam.

"Yoboseyooooo"
"Ayyyyy"
  
"Where did the others go?  are we just supposed to play against each other"

"I guess one on one?"

"No way Sam that's not fair you're way better than me at football"

"So? You're better at taekwondo but do I complain when you beat my ?"

"Yeah you do , you refuse to fight me"

"True"

---

"Excuse me , are you guys playing here?"

She turned to see a group of guys approaching them

Oh rainbow head!

"Um no we don't have enough players"

"Wanna join us? "Said the one with the white hair.

"Sure, we'll split into teams of 4?"

"I'll be referee , I messed up my foot anyway" said the rainbow haired one.

"Sure"

"Wait a minute. Aren't you the landlady neighbour person?" said the white haired on.

"Yeah it's me Maleeha "

"oh right we forgot to introduce ourselves , I'm Jackson and this is basically the rest of my group , we're an idol group named GOT7. "

"what really? i didn't even recognize you in real life but its-"

before she could finish her sentence he was half way in the air and completed a front flip on the spot.

"pretty cool " said Sam almost bored at this point.

"was it not cool?"

"no its just this one is always doing crazy so it Isn't really a surprise anymore" she pointed to Maleeha.

Maleeha just shrugged and did the same thing as Jackson. "Not bad, right?"

"its okay but can you do this?" he pulls another fancy trick out of his hat.

"I don't know most of my stuff is from taekwondo that move isn't"

"come on"

"okay I'll try"

she stretches a little before trying to attempt it the execution was alright but nit that sharp and she caught her left leg with her other foot causing her to topple over at her landing . luckily there was enough grass to help with her fall or was it grass?

Bambam and Sam pulled her up.

"MARKIEPOO ARE YOU OKAY"

"I'm fine jackson"

"that was you? are you okay? I'm pretty heavy"

"im..fine"

"are you sure? um thanks for breaking my fall"

"anytime" he said laughing .

her and Jackson helped him up and took him to the bench on the side.

"shall we start the game? Me,Sam ,bambam and maleeha we can be the foreigners team home vs away"

"you're on " Shouted jaebum and the two fist bumped for the game to begin.

they played for an hour or so until it started to get dark around 8-9 oclock

Sam waved good bye to them,.
"good game guys next time we'll add Mark and break the tie!"

The guys and Maleeha walked back home.

"I'm going to the venders first,  Don't  need any crazy fan girls trying to attack me in my sleep if they see me. "

"Do You know where we could buy some shin ramen without being spotted? "

"ramen?"

"yeah we don't have any thing to eat at home "

I have an entire box at home, you can just take it from there. "

"what no it's Okay it's just ramen"

"thanks"

"I'm gonna go get some tteokbokki want some? "

"sure"

"Alright then see you"

She ran off to the direction of the stall.

"At least we've got a pretty chill landlady " said bambam

"chill?  She said she would Chuck us out if we did anything stupid or annoyed The other tenants" said youngjae

"yeah but that's every landlord, plus no one wants annoying neighbours "

"true say,  I mean where else can. You find a landlord who does backflips and has an infinite supply of ramen? "

"whatever guys  just be careful,  she knows who we are" said Mark

"that just means she watches TV or has good taste in groups"

"whatever guys,  let's just get inside before it gets cold"