JYP -1

I've Got7 new neighbours

It was 6am on a Saturday morning and Maleeha was a getting some rest after a long week at work.

DING DONG DING DONG

Ugh who the hell is here so early?

she rolled out of bed ,her hair in a mess wearing a crinkled up shirt with big tracksuit bottoms and a huge grey hoodie.
She put on her slippers before slowly stomping to the door and opening it.

"Hello...how can I help you?"

The man at the door stared at the sleepy mess in front him , she still had a pillow in her hand and dust in her eyes.

"Oh sorry um some of our trainees are moving in next door so we would appreciate it if you kept it on the low"

"Huh? Oh yes I know I'm the landlords granddaughter"

"Really? "

"Yeah it's fine don't worry everyone needs privacy plus the tenants don't need all the fan girls and fuss , we have quite a few older tenants you see , I wouldn't want them getting harassed so I hope you understand that if something occurs of this we can't continue to let them remain here."

"Yes...maam"
How do you sound this dignified after waking up? you're being disrespected by this kid. 

"Wait I know you"

"Me? Aren't you a little young"

"JYP?"

"in the flesh " he said slightly proud.

"Well it's very nice to meet you I am a fan of your work
, however what I said before doesn't change , I will send some food and look after your trainees also please take note as to not visit on such early hours on a weekend if there is a problem please call before hand and so for now good bye and good day sir"

And she closed the door and went back to sleep.
 

Well that was interesting. Doesn't look like she'll be a problem tho.