Sugary Sweet Finish

Pralines and Perfection

 

A/N: unedited, all mistakes are mine. 4k words of jinkook goodness ~ plus, thank you all who read, commented and even subscribed to my last work, 'Voicemail after the Tone' XD very happy to see such things <3

 

................

[1]


Seokjin had nothing against children, absolutely no problem. 

 

But what sets off a gram of irritation in him is when he sees a little child drop his cone of ice cream on the polished tile floor, and bursts out crying. It hasn't even been halfway through his shift, and he already has to do so much as move away from his counter to clean up a child's mess. 

Forced to be professional, Seokjin fixes an overly wide smile as he slips away from the counter and grabs a mop. 

"I'm so sorry," the woman spoke, manhandling her writhing child into her arms. 

The mother assisting her son's tantrum embarrassedly leaves coins on the table, gathering him and leaving the building before Seokjin could even speak. The coins weren't even necessary, but he took them in anyways. That uplifted his mood in the slightest. 

"Have a great day," Seokjin utters out as she drags the boy to her car. In disbelief, the lone worker watches his frenzied patron speed out of the parking lot. 

Glaring as he did so, Seokjin absorbs the tragically fallen cookies and cream dessert into his mop and disposing it into the bucket. 

It's always happening at least once a week in his shifts that the messes of children end up putting Seokjin in situations where he works more than he has to. Right now, instead of cleaning fallen ice cream, he could be...could be counting the storage bins in the back room, reloading the plastic spoons in the dispenser for the umpteenth time—

Alright. Seokjin's job is boring, especially when he's serving ice cream from the asscrack of dawn to the dead of evening. 

Hong's Ice Cream store could be the most backwater, lackluster job on the planet, and Seokjin's luck landed him there. 

"I could be serving myself some ice cream, it's better than cleaning up the mess—" The blond attempts comforting himself. 

The telltale and familiar ding of the bell chimed, indicating that a customer just arrived. Great. With his Business-mode switched back on, Seokjin surges through his cleaning task and rushes to wheel the janitor cart back behind the counter. 

Slightly flushed from his attempt at covering up, Seokjin slid right by the register and met face to face with a handsome yet young male. 

His dark raven hair fell over his forehead, wide onyx eyes staring up at the lit up menu above his head. Rosy lips were being bitten as the teen had a thoughtful expression. 

"Hello—"

"Wow, ice cream isn't the only sweet thing that's served here." The patron spoke boldly, a small smile on his face. 

Hold on.

Was that a–

A pick up line?

Do people even say hello to each other these days?

Seokjin tried not to let his eyebrow rise up in defiance, or his eye twitch with annoyance. One problem about working alone (with a face as handsome as his) is that people inevitably hit on you. 

This smug guy couldn't be no older than 19, in Seokjin's eyes. Around that age, boys tend to have no fear and speak without thinking. 

So, pretending he didn't even hear that horrid pickup line, Seokjin set business-mode on full blast. 'Always rely on business-mode Jin, it gets you through the day.'

"Hi, welcome, how may I help you?" 

"Oh, there's a ton of ways you could help me~" The customer fails at being y—if that was even his intention. His innocent face dampened the effect slightly if not completely. 

Business-mode Seokjin is now on overdrive. He let the flattering sentence pass one ear and out the other. 

"And what would you like to order?" Seokjin grits out. 

He really wasn't gonna take this kid's . 

Youthful eyes staring straight into his, he simply says, "Surprise me,"

Surprise him? Read the menu!

Seokjin didn't want this. He just wanted an order to be given so he could serve the damn guy and be done with it. But no, the responsibility of giving this kid ice cream good enough to make his flirting leave is upon him.

Wait. 

People usually return to certain businesses if they like or enjoy a particular product. 

If Seokjin gives this guy decent ice cream, he's increasing the chances of the stranger's next visit. He cannot imagine the young teen coming back for more. 

So, sliding down the selections, Seokjin scoops up a not-so-fan-favorite. Biting back a snicker, Seokjin hands the ice cream cone to the awaiting patron who'd watched him with curiosity. 

"Ah, thanks." He murmurs as he stares at his dessert.

Fishing out the charged price, he handed a couple bills to Seokjin. This guy must be a student, his payment was exact change. Teenagers are still keen on making exact change amounts whenever they go spending. 

Seokjin smiles as his pursuer tastes the ice cream. He's not smiling out of joy. Oh no, he's smiling at the disgusted face that the customer makes seconds after his first sample. 

"W-Wow, it's good," The forced grin only makes that sentence more of a lie. "What flavor is this?"

"It's rum and raisin. A bit on the sour, bitter side but it can't hurt you." Seokjin explains with a tad much enthusiasm. 

"I-It's good," The customer clearly forces his swallowing, child-like face twisting in agony. 

Rum and raisin is one of the shop's no-sellers, and Seokjin's glad he got rid of some of it. He's always finding himself tossing out expired flavors with most of the ice cream still in the bin. 

"Alright, well thanks for coming!" Seokjin flashes a handsome smile and is itching to watch the man walk out. 

"N-no, thank you," 

"Haha, no problem. Come back soon!"

No, Seokjin didn't mean for his business-mode to go out of control, forcing him to blurt out the last part of his sentence. 

He gave the now-smirking patron a chance to return with his witty attempts at flirting. 

"Oh, I will." Is all the black haired teenager says, walking out with the horrid ice cream in hand. 

Seokjin wonders if a resignation would be a smart idea. 

 

 


.


[2]

 

The ring of the door signifies another customer. 

"Hello, and welcome—oh, uh welcome to Hong's Ice cream," Seokjin fails to cover up the crack in his voice. 

It's a Saturday, a bit more busier but always and forever boring on Seokjin's part. He hadn't seen his odd patron in almost a week, and just as he felt at peace again, said patron appeared before him. 

This time, the same doe-eyed stranger sported a tighter ensemble of clothes, and Seokjin's business-mode did all it could to avert his eyes from the younger male's muscles—

"I told you I'd be back, handsome," Insert blinding grin here. 

Seokjin impatiently leans on the counter, ready to get his order done and over with. "What would you like to order?" 

"Ah...surprise me," 

'Oh, not this again.' Seokjin thinks. 

He would assume that his customer would have sense to order for himself, after the last "surprise me" ended up with his face contorting at Seokjin's recommendation. 

"Are you sure? Don't you want to choose for yourself?" The older male negotiates. 

"I'm sure, I'm always up for new stuff."

Another thing Seokjin didn't like about this kid–he's very persistent. 

"Alright then," 

Seokjin scanned the selection of bins once again, and this time his awaiting customer eyes him carefully. Probably paranoid that he'll get a bad flavor once again. Well, if that's the case he's correct. Seokjin considered getting him a more...savory flavor but then again he still has the itch to send that boy out the door, never to return. 

Suddenly, a dark mauve coloured bin catches his eye, tucked at the corner of the freezer. 

The untouched flavor of licorice sits in the far corner, and light bulbs go off in his head. This would be his next "attack."

Seokjin knows the awkward taste of licorice ice cream will certainly make the man's face twist. He found his expressions quite amusing. 

And hopefully, his and pickup lines will be walking straight out that door. 

"Licorice?" The patron asks, eyes scrutinizing the plum coloured dairy product. At least he was observant. 

"Well, you did say you wanted a surprise." Seokjin shrugs. 

After a , the baffled look makes its way onto the younger male's features, and Seokjin bites back a laugh. 

"It's not as bad as the other one," He proves his point by giving it another swipe with his tongue. 

But still, it's not enjoyable for the poor patron, who then pays for his ice cream. 

"I'll see you soon, Seokjin!" The patron suddenly calls, and business-mode is thrown out the window for a second. 

How the hell did this brat know his name...? 

Was the kid so interested in him that he possibly searched the Internet for his identity?

before Seokjin had a chance to get defensive, the energetic customer turns back around, a playful smirk on his face. 

As if he was reading his mind, he points to his chest. "I read your nametag, in case you were mentally questioning me."

That answered all the conflicting thoughts

 flooding his mind. 

"Bye," Seokjin finds himself murmuring, as his customer gives a final wave. 

 


.

 

[3]


"My name's Jungkook,"

"...what?"

Seokjin just started his lunch break and the way-too-eager teenager walks in again. It's been five days since their last encounter and he dreads that the intervals between visits will shorten. 

"I'm Jungkook," He repeats, eyes wide and blinking. 

Oh, no flirtatious advances today. 

Quite unordinary to say the least. 

That gives Seokjin all the more reason to crank his business-mode on overdrive. 

"Nice, errr....what would you like to order, Jungkook?" Seokjin aches to sit back down in his 'lunch-break-chair', but he needed to rid himself of this regular attendee. 

A small laugh escapes Jungkook's lips. "You,"

The employee turns away in an attempt to mask the unwanted heat that streaked over his face.

Really, now, he should've seen that cringing comment coming from a mile away. 'How could he say something like that so causally, with such an expression, he can't keep–'

"For real," Seokjin whirls back around, clearing his throat awkwardly. "What would you like?"

"Ah, since you're not an option..." Jungkook starts. Seokjin almost blushes at this. Almost. "Surprise me."

Dammit, he can't keep asking for this. 

Although this time, he doesn't question Jinki?Junghyun?—Jungkook, he does not even give Jungkook a chance to order for himself. 

Said male props a (muscled) arm against the counter and business-mode Seokjin does his best to avoid looking at the kid without getting flustered. 

It's as if the childish demeanor of Jungkook's face had been mashed together with the body of a powerful athlete—an alluring combination that could only describe Jungkook. 

Seokjin grabs a clean scooper and digs it into the bin of another unpopular flavor. People have ordered this one as a dare in his past experiences, and he's had the entertainment of watching each customer blanch at the taste. 

It appears harmless, a peach coloured dessert. But the taste is far from that of a citrus fruit. 

Smugly, he hands it over to Jungkook, who eyes it with curiosity. 

'Take that,' Seokjin smirks when he takes a tentative bite. 

Jungkook covers his mouth, and his efforts to hide awkward laughter is obvious. But what's most amusing is that his demure features contort in discomfort. 

"It's quite unique, I must say." Seokjin says. Jungkook is silent. Finally, after an exaggerated swallow, he speaks. 

"I-is this bacon?" He splutters. "There's such a thing?!"

All Seokjin does is shrug. "Well, yeah."

The younger male gives a shaky laugh and a grimace of disbelief. A wrench in Seokjin's gut might prove that this time, Jungkook would really be walking out the door for good. 

Before he wouldn't have complained or objected to Jungkook never returning, but his reactions to the various flavors have made Seokjin's bland days at the ice cream parlor a bit more...bearable.

Not to mention, the pickup lines were a nice bonus. Seokjin wouldn't admit that to anyone though, not even himself. 

Paying for his cone in a flurry, Jungkook shoots a brave smile. "It's not bad," He lies through his teeth. 

Seokjin freezes. 

That little punk. 

 

 


.

 

 

 

It's Jungkook's 4th visit in one week–marking a month since he's first visited Hong's Ice Cream. 

Numerous days have passed where Jungkook never fails to show up. He's visited so often. 

Every damn time, the teenager would quirk his lips up and ask Seokjin to 'surprise him.'

Plus, his previous assumptions had been correct—the intervals between Jungkook's arrivals have gotten shorter. Sometimes Jungkook comes two consecutive days in a row. 

Meanwhile, business-mode Seokjin struggles whenever he comes in, as he reached a certain problem around Jungkook's 7th time at the shop. 

There were no more flavors. 

Well, there was no bad or odd flavors left to repel the teenager. 

Then again, Jungkook is an adventurous 18 year old (Seokjin learned this after his customer's 11th visit–the guy was quite young, but not so much contrast compared to his own age of 22), and his taste preferences ultimately tolerated everything. 

Seeing his different reactions became quite entertaining for Seokjin as the days went on, and he finds it harder to bite back laughter whenever Jungkook puts on a brave demeanor if he encounters an unpleasant flavor. 

He was...cute. Almost borderline cute although the flirty compliments leaving his mouth puts a damper on everything cute about Jungkook. 

Seokjin also recalled serving him cotton candy, a strange one in his opinion–Jungkook actually enjoyed that cone. 

Around visit 13, Seokjin cut slack for the teenager and simply gave a pitiful amount of mint ice cream. 

He thought that such a small portion would surely take Jungkook out that door for good. 

But no, he took it all. 

Visit 14 was the opposite. Seokjin gave a frighteningly large scoop onto his cone, and he had smirked in satisfaction when Jungkook's eyes widened at the generous size. 

Just as he felt victorious, Seokjin's methods were combatted effectively once Jungkook said, "Thanks a ton, hyung; I've been starving all day!"

The employee's options were dwindling and his patron's eager nature seemed more persistent by the visit. 

So, here they were, same recycled scenario as it had been for the past month. 

"Here you go, another surprise," Seokjin slid the cone into his loyal customer's hand. 

Before he even tasted it, he gives a good few seconds to just stare at it. Then his eyes dart up to Seokjin's, startling the worker. 

"Is this butter pecan?" 

"A-Ah, yeah it is. How'd you know?"

"Well Jin-hyung," Oh, right. Ever since Jungkook found out his name he'd been overusing it. 

He even had the nerve to shorten it to a nickname. But then again, business-mode Seokjin wouldn't know why he didn't protest whenever the younger addressed him in such a fond way. 

"I really like this flavor, you know?" And with that Jungkook flashes a beaming smile. 

Well, Seokjin's plan on expelling Jungkook and his cheesy, corny and downright audacious remarks out of the shop failed. He didn't feel as bummed out as he expected himself to be, as the blond became used to Jungkook's interesting company. And his smile made time stop just for a moment.

As Jungkook slides an extra tip in his payment, their hands brush together— and the smirk his patron pulls indicate that he totally did that on purpose. It's also slightly adorable, Seokjin admits deep inside, as his pristine teeth—

Seokjin felt screwed as his business-mode had been sabotaged. 

He needed a new plan.  

When Jungkook wipes his mouth of the melting dessert, Seokjin gets an idea. 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

Wheeling out the janitor cart, Seokjin sluggishly absorbs the fallen vanilla ice cream around table two by the window. A bunch of middle school kids were rough-housing, making a ruckus, and that obviously resulted in such an accident. 

The calendar days were reaching summer and that meant the school exams would be ending about now. 

For once, Seokjin anticipates the huge wave of students arriving in the store—after all, summer equals heat, and that demands ice cream. 

He needed something, after all, his wonderful visitor of two months hadn't shown up in over two weeks. 

Now this matter is understandable. Jungkook had exams to finish, while Seokjin had college finals. 

The employee enjoys the peace and quiet as the atmosphere mulls back to its lackluster state, but sometimes his business-mode catches himself watching the glass door, as if he's expecting a certain someone to burst through that door. 

Okay, business-mode Seokjin might not miss Jungkook, but college-student-bored-employee-of-Hong's-Ice-Cream Seokjin did. 

The handsome teen would usually barrel in asking for his obnoxious surprises, positive attitude hitting his own tired being like a brick wall. 

Is it so wrong that Seokjin wishes he had Jungkook's number?

Friday, 7pm. 

Looks like he has to wrap up early, for the parking lot is void of any customers. 

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•


Drained from his final subject's exam, Jungkook aches to just refuel. And he knows exactly where to go. 

Now, he felt a twinge of guilt for not seeing Seokjin in so long–although a nagging thought tells him that Seokjin might've been glad to not see him around. 

Ever since his friend Taehyung recommended him about a cute ice cream shop with an even cuter employee about two months ago, Jungkook had made his routine revolve around that place. He never turns down a challenge that he is unaware of. 

Taehyung had diligently given him some pointers on how to flirt too, but as a naturally shy person Jungkook knew he would bomb his opportunities to get the blond worker interested in him. 

He could understand Seokjin didn't really adhere to the pick-up lines or compliments well—but he knew he got through to the employee in a way. Especially as Jungkook visited the store more often, he was happy to see the uncomfortable hostility in Seokjin's eyes finally disappearing. 

His last visit, which was two weeks ago, ended in a bright (and beautiful) smile from Seokjin, cheeks slightly flushed after Jungkook tried his luck with an actual, proper, long-lasting conversation. The image is still fresh in his brain. 

The talks between them had been pleasant, and he discovered that Seokjin liked pink, he was a college student, and all those quaint little details. 

He wanted more of those conversations for the upcoming months ahead. 

Jungkook crosses the street and sees the small pastel coloured building come into view. 

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Just as Seokjin moves to turn off the main light switch, he spots a figure padding across the parking lot. 

The familiar lean stature sauntering to the door makes his gut flip, and he indulges in a small chuckle. 

Business-mode Seokjin groans inwardly, but Hong's-Ice-Cream-Employee Seokjin feels his lips pull upward. 

He slides behind the counter a little too quickly, fingers fidgeting. 

Looks like his plan would be executed sooner than he thought. 

Jungkook rushed forward with his usual toothy grin, brushing his windswept hair aside. He exclaims, "Hyung! Hi!" 

Suddenly his cheeks dust with a light pink and Seokjin just assumes he blushed out of embarrassment for being too loud. The blond doesn't miss how his pink lips reflexively get caught between his teeth (which, for Seokjin, is very alluring.

"So, long time no see," Seokjin says comfortably.

The teenager simply fidgets with the hem of his shirt. "Oh, yeah. I-I had exams so I sort of got caught up with everything."

"Understandable, after all, I finished my finals not too long ago," Seokjin replies with a dismissive wave. 

"But hey, I missed you," Another blush. "W-Wait. That came out wrong, I'm not trying to be a creep, I swear," Jungkook giggles. 

Seokjin rolls his eyes, albeit letting out a few laughs himself. "Well, it's not as weird as the first pick-up lines you used on me."

"Oh, those weren't even original," Jungkook retorts, a pout forming. 

Business mode Seokjin needed to interfere now, for the younger male in front of him was being a bit too...precious.

"Sure." He drawls. "So, Jungkook, what'll it be today?"

Time to execute his plan. 

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"Surprise me," Jungkook says, eager to just gain a semblance of energy from his exhausting day. 
He wonders what his tastebuds will be gifted with today, Seokjin has a knack for pulling the most random flavours. It makes his visits to the ice cream parlour much more adventurous. 

As Jungkook taps his fingers idly on the table, he notices that Seokjin doesn't grab the ice cream scooper in the left drawer like he usually does. 

The muscles within him remain still. He vaguely acknowledges his eyes widening in curiosity of the unknown. Maybe the blond misplaced something. 

Instead, Seokjin plants a hand flat against his, interlocking their fingers. Jungkook lets out a timid  "Seokjin hyung," but his sentence dies down to a sigh as Seokjin's other hand grazes the side of his jaw. 

He's not protesting at all, in fact, when Taehyung spoke of this joint way back, such attention from Seokjin would only be from his imagination. 

Oh god. 

Is he hallucinating from his lack of energy? What's occuring now is a loteral manifestation of his dreams during the day and fantasies in the evening. 

He really has no motive to push the painstakingly handsome man away, and it's as if he's under a spell, of some sort. 

Jungkook swears his heart skips a few beats when (gorgeous) Seokjin leans over the counter and closer towards him. 

All he does is let his eyes flutter shut. 

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Boldly, Seokjin plants a sweet kiss against Jungkook's lips. 

He's aware of his flaming hot cheeks. Seokjin is positive that Jungkook was taken aback. Growing fond of Jungkook really reverted Seokjin into an amorous mess, he doesn't really know why he conjured such a plan after all. 

Jungkook's fingers that are intertwined with his tense and relax repeatedly. 
Seokjin thinks he's holding Jungkook's hand too tightly but doesn't dwell much on the idea. Those rosy lips that pulled into a wide grin or dampened by a shy tongue were now on Seokjin's own.  

It's silent, and Seokjin's positive that he's burning on the inside. Business-mode Seokjin was tossed away without a care. 

Here he is, kissing the very teenager who sauntered into his life with cringe-worthy pickup lines, right over the counter. 

Seokjin feels the heat radiating off of Jungkook's face, and he uses his hand on his cheek to pull away briefly. Adjusting himself, Seokjin presses another gentle kiss to his soft lips. 

He brings his hand down to Jungkook's available hand, stagnant on the table. 

It's innocent, pure and overall great. 

Though, he's vaguely aware that his knees were beginning to shake. 

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Jungkook's brain went haywire. 

With both hands clasped with Seokjin's, all he did was succumb to their locked lips. 

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

When Seokjin pulls away, barely making a sound, he's met with wide shining eyes and the rising blush of Jungkook's cheeks. 

It's clear that he caught Jungkook off guard. Not that he wasn't complaining, he would go for another kiss if he could. 

The expression on the teen's face is that of raw admiration, and also shock. "H-Hyung," He whispers, as if he was afraid to break the silence. 

What were they?

"Was that enough of a surprise for you?" 

Is what Seokjin questions, biting back a laugh when Jungkook becomes even more flustered. 

"Y-You–" He blinks. "...kissed me," He his lips and Seokjin just raises an eyebrow, hands still with Jungkook's. 

"Mmhm..." 'I swear to God, I better not regret this.'

"T-That...that's pretty, uh...surprising," Jungkook murmurs shyly, eyes looking elsewhere. 

"You didn't like it?" Seokjin his head, slightly enjoying the turned tables. Jungkook's young cockiness had been put on the back burner for a bit. 

His plan didn't fail, but he also senses it steering in another direction that he might actually enjoy. 

A path where both of them were the main characters. 

They were the only characters. 

"I-I liked it." 

"Well then my job has been successful," 

A part of Seokjin wants to reel the beautiful teenager back in, for another kiss. 

Clearly, Jungkook is contemplating the same thing. 

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Seokjin just kissed him. 

The handsome, kind employee that Taehyung bragged about all those weeks ago, KISSES him. 

God is good, Jungkook wants to sob, but the last thing he wants to do is scare Seokjin out of his wits. 

A spark of hope lights up in his crumbled, feeble attempts at flirting from weeks ago. 

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

When Jungkook whispers, "C-Can I kiss you again?"

Seokjin complies without a protest, and their exchange is ever so sweet. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Happy anniversary, Jin-hyung!"

Jungkook laughs at the startled expression of his boyfriend. He had decorated Seokjin's dorm in elaborate props—all the while kicking Seokjin's grumpy roommate Yoongi out—and waited for the entire afternoon for his partner to return. 

Two years later, and the pair were playing out their lives. 

Seokjin finally wrenched himself out of the ice cream occupation, but that didn't stop them from ordering there occasionally. 

"You scared me," The older male presses a hand to his chest, stumbling amongst the balloons. "Happy anniversary," He croaks out. 

Holding up a small gift bag, Seokjin grins. "I got you something too,"

Jungkook rushes forward and allows himself to be pulled in for an embrace, feeling Seokjin smile against his shoulder. "Thanks. I love you," 

The younger male flushes whenever he utters that sentence, but only because it's 110% true. He never hesitates to show any affection, after all, on their first anniversary, Jungkook was the first one to drop the three-worded sentence on the older. 

"I love you too," Seokjin murmurs.

Suddenly, the now 20 year old remembers he prepared something quite exciting. 

With that, Jungkook gives his boyfriend  a light kiss on his lips before tugging himself away to get his gift. 

"Jungkookie?"

"Wait a sec! I have your present in the kitchen~"

Seokjin sets his bag down and slips his shoes off, trailing into the living room. His boyfriend reappears, and presents something from behind his back.

It's a container of rum & raisin ice cream. 

With the tub of ice cream in one hand and a playful grin on Jungkook's face, Seokjin doesn't know if the scene's cute, corny, or both. Both of them stare at each other before bursting into laughter, Jungkook's hysterical while Seokjin's incredulous. 

"Hyung, this one actually tasted really bad," Jungkook whines once Seokjin catched his breath. 

"Why are you giving it to me then?!" Seokjin tried to catch his breath, walking up to him and scrutinizing the tub. 

"Because," Jungkook lets out a chiming laugh. "That was the first thing that got us to start seeing each other."

"Oh really now?"

"Yep, that was the first thing you served me."

"...you're a dork."

"But you love me just as much as I love you and your 'surprises'," Jungkook beams at him. 

Seokjin rolls his eyes, but feels his heart quicken nonetheless. 

Finally calming down from their laughing fit, Jungkook hands the ice cream to his lover. 

Clutching the tub in one arm, he laces another arm around Jungkook and plants a kiss against his temple. "Really though, I love you. Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary," Jungkook brushes his nose against Seokjin's. He quirks a grin. "Love you lots."

Before Seokjin could even put the tub back in the freezer, Jungkook's laughter picks up again. 

"By the way, I also got us bacon ice cream and butter pecan!"

Seokjin groans loudly, but he can't deny that he's content with everything right now. 

It was a good thing that Jungkook had always returned. 

Because now, Seokjin knows that he would do the same. 

 

[END]

A/N: bless you all who took time to read this whole mess, but it gave me some feels, and see y'all next time ;-;