Surprise, Thank You, Goodbye, & See You Again!

Something Special

ZekkenKryber’s POV

Hi, guys! Zekken Junior here! My brother tricked me, and now I’m stuck inside the staff room where all videos recorded from the CCTV cams are in. We’re having a business meeting and also, accepting new applicants for our upcoming project. Hyung had able to accept many talented writers who are completely willing to join our work. His partner, slho901-noona, was already in overheat mode due to too much thinking for the project.

We’ve started this on … by just a little crazy suggestion from my brother when slho901-noona took it in a serious next level of an idea. They redo the plan and started spreading the project universally in just a little while. Unexpected yet very awesome to know when we quickly received tons of positive response from the netizens. It was so small, but thanks to those continues support, ZekkenKryberLiu-hyung and slho901’s project became big.

The first wave was released with Hyung and slho901’s stories. It was successful, and it even increased the rate of the people wanted to join in. Then after much preparation, the second wave was released with our new members’ stories. With my and Hyung’s idol, nataliedecoco, my awesome unnie who’s great with making both stories and graphic pictures, InfiniteCosmos_, another crazy one from slho901-noona, and lastly, 00iamA who is Hyung’s new friend from the Philippines

With that, the whole second wave was once again a success that made more anticipated writers to come and submit their own finished products. It’s fascinating, knowing that with our continually releases of stories, they’re also inspired to do the same and now giving out their best shot for this project.

For now, I’m pretty busy checking for any malfunction or problem over the pile of TV screens when I suddenly received a text message from my brother.

From: Grumpy-hyung       To: Zekken-dongsaeng       (01:42pm _ 08/24/2016)

‘Hey bro, how’s it going there? Anyway, sorry for tricking you up just to exchange work with me, but I really need your help this time. Say, you know that slho901 is our partner in crime for this, right? I just wanna tell you that I was preparing a secret party for her. As a congratulation party and as a thank you party, for she’s the main reason this project started and was scattered around the world.’

A suddenly grin showed up upon my lips. “So that’s the reason why you freaking drag me in here for a sudden. Well I’m totally into this! Join me in, bro!” I said to no one as I fist pump the air. I typed back my reply and quickly send it up.

From: Zekken-dongsaeng       To: Grumpy-hyung       (01:45pm _ 08/24/2016)

‘Let me in it, Hyung! I want to surprise slho901-noona too. Nah, it’s totally fine … so when is it and what should I do to help you up?’

I received his last reply saying that I must invite our other KryBer-shipper and author friends. He also ordered me to always look out for slho901-unnie. We must not let her know anything about our plan at any cost. ‘Well, your order is followed, Captain!’

ZekkenKryberLiu’s POV

“Is the cake ready?!”, “How was the music going?”, “How many people are joining?”, “PLEASE, BE CAREFUL WITH THE LLAMA PLUSHIES!!!”

Okay, this is pretty nerve wrecking, and it gives me a lot of headache. I was managing the surprise party today, and everything is almost finished. All I need to do now is to ready the one last present up. That present is pretty hard to get, you know? Not because I don’t have the money, but because of the percentage of positive reply that I might receive on the agreement that proposed. Don’t ever tell slho901 about this! It’s our little big secret so please … let’s zip our mouth up a while.

“Hey, Zekken! Someone’s calling you! He said he was the CEO of SM Entertainment!” I heard AmberLiuIsMyLover yelled over the kitchen. “Poor buddy, guess I have to call DonkeyAss and GranpaBacon to help her up.” I sighed before rushing down to the kitchen. Before I forget, I rented a clubhouse for this party, and we’ll be the one who’ll prepare the food ourselves. ‘Pretty busy, right? Well, we authors love originality!’

(Several days passed…)

It’s September 6, and everyone was nervous yet excited. Why? Well, because it’s the day of the surprise party that we prepared for slho901.

“Hey, Lyn247, 00iamA, jhod03, calx_amber, Oneonezero, Daimon, and I will take slho901 here while the remaining troops will take care in welcoming her.” InfiniteCosmos_ said as she carried the bag of snacks she prepared for their short road trip. I wanna thank these guys forever for helping me up. Without them, the project would never be a success, and without them, the party won’t be completed in time.

“Okay, just be careful, ok? Thank you so much everyone for all the help and support that you gave to me and slho901. Without those hardship, brainstorming, and time that you sacrifice for the project, we wouldn’t be reaching this high notice and great success. We would never be able to step on that top if it wasn’t for all of you. With full respect, I, ZekkenKryberLiu and my brother ZekkenKryber, thanked you all for everything.” I knelt down and bowed to them. My brother followed suit beside me.

I then felt a pat over my shoulder. I looked up, receiving a genuine smile from all of them.

“You’re always welcome, Zekken, so stop crying. It’s kind’a creepy.” DonkerASS said while sticking her tongue out. ‘I didn’t even notice that I was crying.’ “Yup! You know you can always count on us!” Joonpau followed up with a peace sign. “Just holler us and we’ll be there, okay?” Dissentient winked. “It’s pretty fun and exciting to join up the project anyway.” GrandpaBacon grinned at me. “She’s right. It was a nice memory to treasure.” PoisonousLake added as she encircled her arm over Bacon’s neck.

“I’ll never ever forget this gathering!”, “Me too!”, “I’ll make sure to tell this to my future grandchildren!” AmberLiuIsMyLover, calx_amber, and InfiniteCosmos_ laughed like crazy kids. ‘These childish authors really are despicable sometimes.’ I chuckled at the thought. “Make sure to give your talents to those future grandchildren of yours, but not those erted rated M ideas, okay?!” jhod03 butted in, making herself earn tons of smack from the three.

“I’ll make sure ready myself up if you’re going to make another crazy project for everyone.” amhar03 bowed and smiled at me. “Make sure to count me in, ok?” oneonezero playfully elbowed my side. “I sure am gonna miss this, especially you, ZekkenKryber!” alexandreia pinched my brother’s cheeks, making that creep blush like a high school boy. ‘I better talk to this brother of mine later.’

“What type of story should I do next time anyway? No matter what genre it is, I’m game on!” Lyn247 fist pumped the air. “I’m expecting slho901 to cry like a baby later because of this!” Asiankiss chirped while munching her melon bread. “I should prepare my camera then, haha!” Said 00iamA who’s secretly took algebraic’s pack of gummy bears. “I just wonder … what kind of grand surprise did you prepared?” hot-D_STILLed curiously asked.

I was about to answer when Krystlavian butted in. “Come on, hot-D_STILLed! Don’t be such a party pooper. Let’s just wait and see. We have all day today so please hold your horses.” She then pulled the latter away from us while we laughed at their dorkiness. ”I’m getting excited again. Somebody hold me up please!” Daimon joked but nobody cared. ‘Poor buddy, just a little more wait and you’ll all see.’

I was looking away when I felt a hold on my shoulders. “You and slho901 are the reason why this project happened. You two started it, we just followed suit. It’s your idea not ours. Because of the cooperation of everyone including you, everything was a big success. But all of that will never happen if you two were not here. Nothing will begin if the two crazy masterminds are not here. So to look into it … it’s us who should thank you.” My idol, nataliedecoco, said before hugging me.

I can’t contain my happiness so I shouted, “GROUP HUG!!!” And in just a matter of seconds, I was already squeezed by my friendly KryBer author buddies.

No One’s POV

The service group drove away while the others arranged their outfits. After hours of waiting, the star of the party was finally in the club. A bunch of people entered the clubhouse with a blindfolded girl in between them. Zekken was so glad to know that his friend still doesn’t have any idea what’s waiting for her.

“Hey! Should I really have to wear a blindfold while you guys aren’t?!” slho901 flared as Nat and A let go of slho901’s hands while we all gathered at her front. “Go take it off then.” InfiniteCosmos_ challenged. Everyone grinned at the girl as she slowly took the blindfold off. Once the girl had fully taken the handkerchief off, lots of popping sounds can be heard and everyone yelled the same thing. “SURPRISE!!!”

The clueless girl jumped in literal surprise. was fully opened as her jaw dropped. “Flies might come inside your mouth Unnie so please close it immediately.” AmberLiuIsMyLover said and slho901 obeyed, though she’s still speechless. The Zekken brothers walked over and encircled their arms around the girl’s neck and grinned. “Come on, buddy, tell them all the things you want to say. Don’t be shy and let it all out.”, “Yeah, Unnie. Do it so we can eat after.” The two said.

“You planned this, didn’t you?” slho901 asked in a low tone to ZekkenKryberLiu, who only grinned wider in response. The girl kept silent for a minute before nodding and went over the microphone stand.

“H-hi, everyone, I want to thank everyone for this party! I didn’t really though that you guys will does something like this. So …“ slho901 continued her speech while someone from the gang was walking out sneakily.

ZekkenKryberLiu’s POV

I was able to sneak out of the club house, and now I’m waiting for someone.

After several minutes of waiting, a black RV van pulled over in front of me. I smiled when the door of the van opened, revealing a five well-known idols. “Hi, Zekken, how was the party rolling?” The only boyish out of them all, asked me while she encircles her arm around my neck. “A little bit crazy, but it will be like a real life apocalypse once you guys come inside.” I joked and they laughed. “Let’s go?” The tallest one asked with her cute voice. “Yeah, let’s give them some heart attack.”

We all go inside the cub house. My brother, who’s my watcher again, approached me with red cheeks. “Are you okay, bro?” He only nodded, but then I remembered something and I smirked. He seemed to notice it and glared at me when he saw me walking closer to the cute, short girl. “Hey, Noona, please take good care of this kid for a while. He might die because of too much fangirling.” My brother’s eyes narrowed as he muttered, “I’m gonna kill you later.”

“Zekken, where is your brother? We need him to-- “ nataliedecoco, my first victim, was so surprised that she can’t talk anymore. “Liked my surprise?” I teasingly asked and she could only nod because she’s still in her mental malfunction. “Let’s go. Let the shock sink in, haha!”

We all walk our way to the dining hall, through the backstage. Once we reached the dressing room, I looked up to them and sincerely said, “You guys know what to do, right? Thank you so much for doing this for me. It means a lot.” I bowed down. “Nah, it’s nothing. Don’t take it too seriously. We used to do things to make our fans happy.” The eldest, elegant girl said. I nodded as I rose up and smiled genuinely. “Okay, so … let’s get this party started, shall we?!”

ZekkenKryber’s POV

I took a seat beside slho901-noona. “Hey, where’s your big brother? He’s been missing for half an hour now.” I just shrugged, fully zipping my mouth from telling anything. Everyone was eating happily, joking and chatting around, when almost all the lights turned off and a spotlight shine over the cover of the stage. My brother then appeared behind me. “The party’s just starting, you all should buckle up or you’ll die!” He shouted and most of all the guests gulped.

In a blink of an eye, the cover was removed, revealing the five idols we’ve been idolizing for a long time. I can hear gasps and screams coming from the authors and all of a sudden, I smirked. A particular music played and the people in the stage moved in sync, but that’s not what I’m looking at. My gaze, and probably my brother also, are focused on slho901’s reaction.

I hugged her to grab her attention to us. My brother showed a peace sign as we both sincerely said, “Surprise! This is our token of appreciation to you for being a great friend and for all the things you did for the project.” We saw her tears fall down. “Thank you guys, you two are the best too!” She hugged us tightly.

“F(X), F(X), F(X)!!!” All of them chanted.

F(X) - JET

[All]
Make U Lose Control Make U Lose Control
Make U Lose Control Make U Lose Control
Kureum sok hechigo Kureum sok hechigo
Sseondeobim so-geuro Sseondeobim so-geuro

[Krystal]
Ije neon mushimushihan nae chwehmyeone keollyeosseo nakkyeosseo roboteuga dwaeh-sseo
[Luna]
Kwiiyeopda yeppeuda heumppeok ppajyeo-nneunde sashil nan shwiib-ji anhdan georaraya dwaeh

[Sulli]
Yeppeu-chang-han na kwiiyeowo? tongtong-han dari na aegi kat-de
[Victoria]
Naneun seoul dokyo pari nyuyong neomu bappeun seugejul yeo-gi beon-cheok jeo-gi chal-kag
[Amber]
Just Like A Butterfly!

[All]
Let’s Fly High! Fly!
Byeolnara kallae paran jeteugireul taja pa-illeos
Oh My God maptosa neo-ye-ge ppajyeodeu-reo
Jakku ppajyeodeu-reo na Automatically Wow

[All] Ttararararallara ttarara rarallaralla
[Amber] Boy, We Fly Higher Faster This Only Gets Better
[All] Ttararararallara ttarara rarallaralla
[Amber] Boy, We Fly Higher Faster This Gunna Be So Killa

[All]
Make U Lose Control Make U Lose Control
Make U Lose Control Make U Lose Control
Kureum sok hechigo Kureum sok hechigo
Sseondeobim so-geuro Sseondeobim so-geuro

[Krystal]
Ije neon mushimushihan nae chwehmyeone keollyeosseo nakkyeosseo roboteuga dwaeh-sseo
[Luna]
Ppoyahda michyeot-da heumppeok ppajyeo-nneunde sashil nan shwiib-ji anhdan georaraya dwaeh

[Sulli]
Neon yakkan ginjang seolleni? nae pinggeubit bol boda ppal-kaejyeosseo
[Victoria]
Naneun seoul dokyo pari nyuyong neomu bappeun seugejul yeo-gi beon-cheok jeo-gi chal-kag
[Amber]
Just Like A Butterfly!

[All]
Let’s Fly High! Fly!
Byeolnara kallae paran jeteugireul taja pa-illeos
Oh My God maptosa neo-ye-ge ppajyeodeu-reo
Jakku ppajyeodeu-reo na Automatically Wow

[Krystal] Da neomuna shwiib-ge sarange ppajyeodeu-reo-ga
[Luna] namani geu neukgim neoreul chajasseo ijeya

[All]
Let’s Fly High! Fly!
Byeolnara kallae paran jeteugireul taja pa-illeos
Oh My God maptosa neo-ye-ge ppajyeodeu-reo
Jakku ppajyeodeu-reo na Automatically
Let’s Fly High! Fly!
Byeolnara kallae paran jeteugireul taja pa-illeos
Oh My God maptosa neo-ye-ge ppajyeodeu-reo
Jakku ppajyeodeu-reo na Automatically Wow

[All]
Ttararararallara ttarara rarallaralla
Ttararararallara ttarara rarallaralla
Ttararararallara~~

We three stared at each other before showing our big smile. We also chanted like crazy fangirls. “F(x), we love you!!! KRYBER, KRYBER, KRYBER!!!”

”Hi, guys, I’m Victoria, your all-time unnie, noona and umma!”, “Annyeong, its Luna, your number one energy pill and puppy for tonight!”, “Hello, Sulli here! Let’s enjoy the party, ok?”, “Wazzup, everybody, it’s yours truly, Amber in the club!!!” Out of the sudden, Amber was jabbed by a stunning, cold beauty. “Take back what you said earlier or you’ll be sleeping outside the dorm, because FYI, you don’t belong to anybody but me.” Krystal strongly declared while glaring at the poor llama.

“Y-yes, Princess. Everyone, I’m sorry but I take back what I said. I’m not available to anyone but my princess only so … I’m fully taken now, hehe.” Amber showed her dorky smile. The audience didn’t show any sulky and rhetorical reactions, instead, they scream louder like they’re about to get crazy at the scene that they’ve seen. “Oh my Grinch!!! KryBer moments. It’s so CUTE!!!”, “My KryBer heart is about to burst!”, “I wanna cry! Somebody hug me!” Everyone commented and there are more to come.

The whole clubhouse was noisy with fans yelling like mad people and the music, coming from the group’s song, can be heard. All of them are so happy. They’ve became more close to each other and made a bunch of good memories.

“Hey, Zekken … thanks again. This party really moved me. Hope to have another crazy project with you again someday.” slho901 said to the dorky guy beside her. “You’re welcome anytime, Noona. I want to thank you too for this, the F(X) STATION PROJECT. It really was a blast, and one of my dreams was granted because of it.  I hope for the same thing too. I’ll make sure to brainstorm more crazy ideas next time!” ZekkenKryberLiu fired up as he fist pump the air.

The two smiled at one another and said, “Let’s hit the road again someday, buddy!” They shook hands, shared a nice heart-full laughs and join everyone in the dance floor.