Chapter 6

Regret [Sequel to Save Me]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's P.O.V. 
I woke up from the sound of someone yelling. "MIN YOONGI!!" I "tried" to get up but it didn't work. Suddenly Jin-hyung bursted through the door. "ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP?!" He then started to shake me. 
"Fine. Fine. I'm awake." I said as I sat up. 
"Breakfast is ready. Come on."  
"Hyung."
"Mhh?"
"Can I skip it today? I want to go to the studio and finish the album."
"Fine." Jin-hyung then walked out of the room and I got myself ready. When I was about to head out of the door, I finally heard a happy sounding Jungkook. I turned my head and he was smiling and happy and headed straight to the table. What is he happy about? I thought. I then walked away and headed to the studio. When I looked through the door, I saw a figure on the couch. It looked like a female figure because of the long hair. I slowly walked into the room and saw that it was JAMIE! What was she doing here? I thought. She must've slept here overnight after working so hard. I then placed a small blanket over her body and headed to the nearby coffee shop. As I walked in, I saw Jungkook. It looked like he was working on music or a letter. But to who? Or why? I then headed straight to the counter and payed for two Americanos.  After that, I headed back to the studio. I slipped in silently. I placed the coffee on the table in front of Jamie. As I placed it, I looked at Jamie's beautiful, natural sleeping face. She looked so adorable. As I was about to her head, I heard something. 
"Yoongi-oppa?" She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me with her big brown, beautiful eyes. I smiled at her. 
"Yah. What are you doing sleeping here all night? You should've called me to drive you home or at least help you out." 
"Oppa, its fine. But, Jungkook talked to me once you left." She looked down at the floor and started to play with her fingers. I looked at her and held her hand. 
"What did he say to you?" I asked her in a calm voice.
"He apologized to me."
"He did?"
"But, I didn't let him go that easily. He has to make it up in under one month for everything to go back to the way they were before." I chuckled and started to mess up her hair. 
"Smart girl." She looked at me and smiled. 
"I know. Now, I'm gonna fix myself up. I'll be right back. Can you start working with track 6?" I gave her the 'okay' sign and started to work with the sound and music that went along with the track. It was coming together piece by piece. Jamie really did a great job with the guides and everything. She's perfect. Choreographer, producer, singer, and songwriter. She's basically the ideal type for musicians like me. After awhile, she came back and I was working on track 8. "Whatcha doing?" She asked me.
"I'm on track 8 now." She smiled and walked up to me and rubbed her hand in my hair and messed it up.
"Good job little pup." Jamie laughed. I chuckled at her silliness. Then we started to work again. By 3pm, we finished about everything with the help of our fellow producers. They were also great. A little after we were done, me and Jamie went up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter