chapter 1

WAR FOR OUR HOPE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hoseok's pov

i let myself collaps on the floor as i continue to  catch my breath feeling so exhausted after practicing our new choreo givin to us by our dance teacher for our upcoming school performance and damn how i wish i'm at home resting on my soft bed while hugging my cuddly vanilla scented pillow right now but unfortunately i need to continue practicing especially now that Mr.lee assigned me to be the center in this performance so i have to do my best and give my all cause not everyday i'm given a chance to be the center ya know and besides who knows maybe if i'll be able to amuse mr.lee and he'll make me a permanent center until i graduate which is kinda impossible- i mean there are a lot of amazing dancers in our group that deserves to be a center then i do ya know,i'm honestly surprised that mr.lee chose me this time.

"hey seok,here catch"Even though i was tired af i was still able to catch the water bottle that my friend lay gave me making him chuckle before landing himsef beside me while i gave him a smile before gulping a few ml of water to reward myself, and that by the way is lay one of the best dancers in our group and also my closest member which i also cinsider as my older brother since he always help me with a lot of things either it's about my dancing slash school career or even my private life making me idolize him so much more than i already do.

"thanks hyung, i really need that"i said as wipe my lips after drinking before placing the half empty watter bottle beside me while i watch as the other members practice on their own while some help the others to master the steps which i have to admit are pretty hard compare to our past choreo- i mean bro we aren't that expert in dancing and beside this is just a school competition and not some kind of national championship or something, well the prize for the winner is cash so pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter