Blow Up

Blow Up

“Since when that Oh Sehun guy is addicted to bomb?” Juhyeon asks her friend Wendy.

“No idea. But he is serious right now and he is ready to blow it up anytime and kill everyone who is inside that building.”

Oh Sehun is a murderer but Juhyeon has no idea why he is so into bombing right now. He is the suspect of he latest 2 bombing cases and this one will be the third if Juhyeon and her friends couldn’t stop him. As for Juhyeon, she works in an intelligence agency along with Wendy. Juhyeon has been looking for Sehun for like her whole life because Sehun is the one who killed her parents. Now there she is, and there he is.

“Hey, Juhyeon,” Kyungsoo, a fellow agent approaches her, “Someone is looking for you.”

“Not now, Kyungsoo.” Juhyeon refuses.

“I’m afraid he is insisted.”

“I’m busy right now, don’t you see that?”

“He said his name is Kim Junmyeon.”

Juhyeon stops. Junmyeon he said? Oh no.

“Where is he?”

Kyungsoo leads the way. And there he is, Junmyeon, leaning on a black van. He turns his head towards Juhyeon when he sees her approaching him.

“Kyungsoo, if I may, I’d like to have a private conversation with him.” Juhyeon says to Kyungsoo who is still standing with them.

Junmyeon’s eyes follows Kyungsoo until he disappear among the crowd. And then he moves his gaze to Juhyeon. Their eyes meet.

“Who are you?” Junmyeon asks. Juhyeon can’t answer him. She squeezes her own palm.

“Look at me Bae Juhyeon. Answer me.”

“I’m so sorr-“

“I don’t need your apology. I need an explanation.” Junmyeon cuts Juhyeon’s words

“I’m...... I’m a spy, of sorts. I work for an intelligence agency under the code name Irene.”

“So you’ve been lying to me?”

“My identity? Yes. Well, techically I wasn’t lying because you never asked. I was just keeping it as a secret.”

“And the other things? The things you said to me, the things we do together. All of them are lies?”

“What? No!” Juhyeon rises her voice, “Sorry. Hey listen to me-“

“Agent Irene we need you now, please. We’re going in.”

Oh not now, Juhyeon groans.

Juhyeon sighs, “Listen to me Junmyeon, please. I don’t have much time.” Juhyeon holds his hand.

“I...... love you. You know that. I wasn’t lying at all. The only lie is just my true identity. I just....,” Juhyeon looks at Junmyeon who is now looking at her as well, “I don’t want you to be in danger,” Juhyeon caresses Junmyeon’s cheek, “There is someone inside that building whom I want to arrest. He killed my parents. He remembers me, Junmyeon. And he knows you, he knows that I am with you and he threatens me. And now he is ready to blow up that building with all of the people in it. I don’t want you to get killed. Everyone I love are all dead and I don’t want you to end up like them. I am sorry. I know I should’ve told you and we had so much time for that.”

Junmyeon wipes Juhyeon’s tears with his other hands.

“You,” Juhyeon continues, “You are someone I never expect to met. I came here to Korea because I want to do my job but the reality is I’m working and I got a boyfriend as well.” Junmyeon giggles.

“Now,” Juhyeon caresses Junmyeon’s cheek once again, “I should go. I’m sorry, okay?”

Juhyeon walks backwards, still facing Junmyeon and holding his hand before letting it go after few steps. She wipes her tears and turns away.

Junmyeon grabs Juhyeon’s arm and turns her towards him. He holds her chin and their eyes meet.

“How dare you said you don’t want me to get killed while you yourself is going to get into that builing which is ready to blow up any moment.” Junmyeon says.

Juhyeon smiles. And the next thing she knows, Junmyeon pulls her body closer and kiss her lips. The feel is exactly the same as when they first kiss. Slowly but then getting more intese. Juhyeon links her arms around Junmyeon’s neck and Junmyeon’s arms are around her waist.

Juhyeon pulls herself away because she is running out of breath but she still leans her forehead on Junmyeon’s.

“Come back,” he says, “If you don’t I will never forgive you.”

***

“Where’s Juhyeon? Why does she take so long?” Kyungsoo says.

“I don’t know. Who is she with again? Kim what?”

“Junmyeon. Kim Junmyeon.”

Wendy grins, “Give her more time. She is with her boyfriend.”