Chapter 3

An eye for an eye coated with thick black lies (Mpreg)

Baekhyun would be lying if he said he wasn't excited to sneak up to Chanyeol's room that morning. He quickly made up his bed and put on his uniform before silently sprinting to the empty kitchen, grabbing a glass of water and aspirin, then quietly sneaking up to Chanyeol's room. By the sound of it, he was the first one up.

Once he reached the door, he stood still and composed himself. 'this is for your boss because he needs it.' he told himself. He let out a breath before knocking on the door. He put his head against door but heard no movement so he knocked again - but still, nothing.

He established that Chanyeol had probably still been asleep due to his hangover so he took it upon himself to enter but as he grasped the door knob, the door opened up.

'oh, good morning!' the figure happily chirped.

Baekhyun's eyes widened a little, his throat going a bit dry.

'uh, g-good m-morning.' he stuttered, quickly putting the glass and aspirin behind him. The sudden action caused Chen to eye him suspiciously.

'did you want something?' he asked.

'no- I mean yes. w-well, I was looking for you,' he said nervously.

'gimme a sec.' he smiled. He closed the door partially, leaving just enough space for Baekhyun to peer through, as he playfully walked back to the bed Chanyeol was in. He was awake. Chen bounced to his side and kneeled down, seductively whispering something in Chanyeol's ears. Baekhyun's mouth morphed into a frown as he saw the scene in front of him. He didn't have any right to be sad that Chen was attending their boss instead of him, did he? I mean, he was the one that helped Chanyeol to his room when he was basically faced.

Just then however, Chanyeol looked up and his gaze fell on the peeping Tom at the door. Baekhyun saw this and hastily moved away from the door. Chanyeol continued to stare.

' -should I bring him in, mr park?' Chen asked innocently.

'yeah.' he responded, causing a smile to spring up on the younger boy's face.

'baekhyun!' Chen called out. Seconds later, the boy emerged from the corridor and entered, hands still behind his back.

'yes?'

'I need you to fix up this room seeing that I have to go out and get a few things. Mr Park feels a little sick so he'll be staying in here while you clean up, I hope that's okay for you?' he inquired innocently.

As he expected Baekhyun, in his opinion, complied like the little ratty he was. What the two boys didn't know was that Chen was up late last night too and saw them, nearly loosing his mind. How dare he think he could steal his Yeollie away from him he kept telling himself.

'I'll be back in a bit, make sure to answer to any of Mr Park's needs.' he grinned before bowing to Chanyeol and walking out.

Baekhyun stood awkwardly with his hand still behind him. Chanyeol then sat up and another thing; he was half .

'what's in your hands?' he finally spoke. His voice came out coarse and cold as he eyed the smaller boy, making him gulped down with anxiousness.

'I b-brought y-you some aspirin.' he spoke softly, handing over the glass and aspirin. Chanyeol took it.

'why did you think I needed aspirin?' he glared.

'y-your h-hangover from last night -'

Baekhyun stopped when he saw Chanyeol hold out his hand and hurl the glass of water to the floor, making the crashing sound from yesterday reappear and echo through the entire room.

Baekhyun flinched.

Chanyeol then stood up and walked towards a terrified Baekhyun, never dropping his gaze from his.

'since you work for me,' he began, tilting Baekhyun's head towards him with his finger. 'you do as I say. When I say. Step out of line again and I won't hesitate to fire you. Understood?' Baekhyun nodded.

'good.' he let go of his chin.

'clean up this mess!' he spat before stomping out of the room.

Baekhyun was left confused. Just yesterday he was practically crying in his arms and now he did this? He was hurt. The younger boy brushed away his feeling of embarrassment before getting to work on the glass mess beside his boss' bed.

 

 

---

 

'where's Yi,' taeyong mumbled to himself, setting down the final plates on the dining room table. It was breakfast and since Chen and Suho weren't available, Ten, Yi and Taeyong had breakfast duty.

 'she's probably visiting her sick Grandma in Daegu.' assured Ten.

'her Grandma?'

'yeah. I went to look for her in her room this morning , which was actually pretty clean for once, and found some note laying on her bed saying she had to urgently leave for Daegu.' he shrugged, placing the fruits in the empty bowl.

Taeyong replied with a flat 'oh' and went back to his work. It was odd to say the least. First off: Yi's room is never clean or close to it. Secondly: she visited Daegu 2 weeks ago so what would be so urgent that she had to leave yet again? Three: why didn't she just text him? They were close friends. She always preferred her phone than her actual human friends. Things just seemed a bit odd.  

Just then, NaRae appeared in the dining room.

'wassuuup,' she cheered unenthusiastically, lazily pushing her hands up in the air.

'uh.. Why aren't you in your uniform?' questioned taeyong, intensely eyeing her.

'uh.. I'm on vacation, duh.' she said, rolling her eyes dramatically. Taeyong and Ten stared at each other, utterly bewildered.

'You're a maid. ' Taeyong rudely stated.

'just kidding, gosh. I'm here to fetch my master some warm milk or else he'll beat me,' she joked in a childlike voice, walking over to the kitchen.

Ten chuckled as he went on to the pastries.

'awww. Loosen up! It's Tuesday! Be happy!' she cheered. Taeyong rolled his eyes, going back to his own work.

'okay fine. Die miserably on this pretty Tuesday "3 days till Friday" day.' she muttered, making her way into the kitchen.

Taeyong began cussing and muttering to himself when both boys caught a glimpse of  Baekhyun strolling in, yielding broken glass and a large cut.

'baekhyun?' Ten called out. 'where have you been and what happened to you?' Ten panicked. He left his post and ran to Baekhyun.

'I'm okay, it-it's just a little cut,' he reassured, smiling. 'yeah, Ten, it's nothing.' taeyong muttered, walking out of the room, causing baekhyun to frown a bit.

'don't mind him.' Ten smiled. He carefully took the broken bloody pieces of glass away from the younger boy's  trembling hands. He then took Baekhyun to the kitchen to fix him up but ran into NaRae who was comfortably seated on the kitchen counter.

'wassuuup,'

'what are you even doing on there?'

'vacation, bro,' she slurred. When her eyes fell on Baekhyun's hands, she immediately hopped off and went to his side.

'what happened?' she asked worriedly, looking at the bloody cut.

Baekhyun shook his head and gave a pale smile.

'I'm okay, guys really. It's nothing- '

NaRae slapped the back of his head.

'shut up and just tell us what happened,' ordered NaRae. Baekhyun frowned and cupped the effected part of his head with his free hand.

He sighed. 'I was cleaning up Mr Choi's room when I accidently cut myself.. that's all. ' he mumbled, looking away from the two pairs of piercing eyes looking at him.

'he's lying'

'yup, you're lying' said both Ten and NaRae.

'what Choi?' Ten questioned.

'park Chanyeol.' he whispered in reply.

Baekhyun bit down on his lip. It was his second day here and the last thing he wanted was to be seen as a cry baby. NaRae saw his expression soften and became blue.

'hey, it's okay. We're sorry for pestering you, okay? Let's get you patched up.' She smiled warmly. Baekhyun looked up and nodded, walking away with her.

Ten agreed to stay behind and finish up breakfast. He returned to the dinning hall across the kitchen to find Taeyong slumped across one of the dining room chairs. 'what took you so long? I got lonely. ' he pouted, getting up from the chair.

'didn't you just storm off a few seconds ago?'

Taeyong sighed and walked over to Ten, snaking his arms around his neck.

'maybe yongie got a little jealous, okay?' he pouted innocently. Ten shook his head, he swatted his arms away.

'get back to work. Chen will be here soon.' he retaliated, turning back to his work.

Taeyong was baffled. He then stormed out of the room.

'that stupid baekhyun' he cursed as he walked off.

 

---

 

'hyung, I'm going for a walk.' yelled Tao to DO who was engulfed in his showering session.

'hyung?' Tao called out again.

Do stopped his shower.

'whatever, just don't get lost!' he replied, turning his shower back on. Happily, Tao then put on some shoes and left their room.

He didn't know where he was going or why he decided to leave all of a sudden but this was nice. He didn't get to enjoy the tour so much  yesterday so today he'd do it on his own.

Since the second floor didn't hold a lot of rooms, he slipped down onto the first floor and began his journey. The long hallway was painted in burgundy. Both walls were covered in pictures; some containing cheerful little boys, some with older people and some recently taken. He took his time looking at the photos of the little boys all smiling and being loving towards one another.

As he approached the third picture, he heard a door open and saw a black haired figure emerge. The figure turned around and Tao quickly registered that it was Kris. Like a professional athletic runner, he bolted to the door nearest to him and quickly shut it. He waited till he could no longer hear his footsteps before sighing.

'That was a close one,' he panted out.

'uh, excuse me?'

Startled, Tao swung around to meet the eyes of one of the twins; Sehun. He was drenched in water and wore nothing but a towl around his waist, exposing his firm 'V' lines, his toned muscles and broad shoulders.

Tao began to get a bit flustered.

'i-i-i g-got lost,' he mumbled, rapidly averting his eyes.

Sehun furrowed a brow before his mouth held up a smirk. 'it's okay.' he continued to smirk.

'i-i'll be g-going -'

'don't go... unless.. you're too flustered?'. He playfully teased.

Tao blushed hard as he shook his head. 'n-no, I j-just -'

'it's okay. I'm only kidding.' Sehun chuckled.

'let me get dressed then I'll show you around myself? If that's okay with you?' tao shly nodded.

'good. Make yourself comfortable.' he gestured before disappearing into his bathroom again.

Tao awkwardly stood in the middle of the enormous room. He needed help. He was stuck in an unknown place and he needed DO or NaRae or anyone to come and save him. Like now.

 

---

 

DO finished his shower and got dressed. He didn't sleep too well the previous night and just needed some time alone. He was glad Tao and NaRae went out. He needed simple space.

He causally walked up to the window and looked out into the fields at the back of the mansion. He found it odd that a single bush of pretty red flowers just stood there out if nowhere.

What an odd family.

He had to admit, the dark trees and bushes further out creeped him out a little, especially knowing he has a front row seat to it every night for the remaining time he's here for.

A hard knock radiated through the room, causing DO to jump a little. He stomped to the door and answered it.

'didn't your mother ever tell .... you... ' he paused.

'uh, hey... ' Kai greeted.

DO rolled his eyes and swung the door only to be stopped by Kai's hand.

' wait, wait, can we just, I don't know, just talk?' he pleaded. Pressing his hand against the door so that DO couldn't close it.

'fine.' DO muttered, letting go of the door and walking to his bed.

'thanks,'

'so, what is it that you want?' DO questioned, crossing his arms.

'I just wanted to apologize for yesterday... I didn't mean for my brother to say those things to anyone or anything and -'

'of course you didn't mean for it but he did since it rolled out of his big mouth,' scoffed DO. 'it's okay, just don't end up being a total imbecile like your brother,' he shrugged.

Kai chuckled a bit, 'advice taken.'  

'good,' DO smiled, getting up and walking back to the window.

'you know -,' Kai began, walking towards the window as well. 'if you ever need-'

'uh, what are you doing?' DO looked up, utterly bewildered.

'uh, I'm talking to you?'

'oh, I'm so so sorry, you poor boy. This isn't going to turn into a bonding session like on those low budget movies,' DO said sympathetically. 'get out.' he pointed towards the door.

'are you serious?' Kai chuckled.

'nah , I'm Kwon DO and you're about to get out,' he sneered as he pulled Kai towards the door.

'c'mon, we were kinda having a moment there,' Kai smirked.

'ew, the courage you have to even express such stupidity.' DO mocked, finally pushing Kai out and quickly shutting his door.

'don't be like that!' he yelled, knocking on his door repeatedly.

'can you maybe stop knocking?'

'I'll stop if you at least agree to be my friend,'

DO pretended to throw up. 'I think I just got sick,'

Kai chuckled and banged faster. Overly annoyed, DO opened his door.

'what. Is. Your. Problem. '

'be my friend,' Kai smiled sweetly.

'why? All your other friends dumped you after they discovered your real intelligence capacity?'

'ha, ha.' he rolled his eyes.

DO bowed, 'forgive me, my mouth just goes off at the slight hint of stupidity or bull.'

'be my friend and I'll leave you alone, I promise.' he assured.

The older boy sighed in defeated. 'fine you loser, I'll be your friend. Now can you go? Happy Tree Friends is about to start,'

'as you wish... friend.' Kai smirked happily, bouncing away.

'did I just... did I just sell my soul to the devil... nah, he's too stupid for that,' he muttered to himself as he closed his door.

 

---

 

Chanyeol was seated in his father's favourite chair at their home library, flipping throw a photo album he found wedged between boring historical books. As he flipped through the dusty all photos, he came across one of his appa sitting by the old lake at the back of their home.

His fingers caressed the portrait as his lips smiled with it. 'so pretty,' he whispered.

'he really was, wasn't he?' Chanyeol shot up and closed the album.

'uncle Minsoek?' minsoek smiled warmly.

'sorry if I startled you in anyway, I was walking around and I saw the door was open.' he said, talking a seat.

'no, it's okay. I just found this dusty old thing at the back there,' he said, tossing it to the floor.

'your father told me that he put you and your brothers in charge of the company while he's away on that "business trip" with Kwon, ' Chanyeol nodded.

'not the best way to spend your summer but it'll do,' he shrugged.

'You're not happy with that?'

Chanyeol stood up from the table and walked towards the table containing little bottles of expensive brandy and ciders.

'why should I be?' he smiled, pouring himself a generous amount of strong brandy.

'because it's chance to prove your worth to your ignorant father,' he said, getting up and walking to where Chanyeol stood.

'I don't need his approval for anything,' he chuckled, bringing the glass to his lips.

Minsoek hummed in reply and grabbed the glass before it touched his lips, 'just like you don't need to drown your problems in alcohol ' he smiled.

The younger's eyes widened a bit. 'w-what?'

'I saw you coming in last night, and to be honest, feeling sorry for yourself won't get you the love and respect you crave so give it up,' he shrugged as he walked off towards the door.

'and just a little tip: I felt what you're feeling right now but don't do what I did- don't allow yourself to be blinded by weak emotions. Prove your worth to everyone. Get that company.' he spoke before finally leaving Chanyeol to himself.

His eyes fell on the alcoholic drink and for the first time in a long time, he walked away and opted for coffee instead.

 

---

 

It was finally time for breakfast.

Everyone hurried to take a seat at the brightly coloured table. The first to arrive was Kris

Full of boredom, he fished out his phone and waited for the others to arrive. Next Kai hopped in happily as he took a seat next to Kris,  followed by Chanyeol.

'guess who won the 'I look like complete ' award this morning? Park chanyeol!' Kai comment as him and Kris began to cheer.

'shut the up,' he mumbled as he took a seat towards the end of the table. 'what happened to you last night?' asked Kris.

'I went out to the dorm and somehow ended up faced in some ally way,' he shrugged innocently.

'who found you?'

'Leesung,'

'You're welcome,' smiled Kai.

Just then DO strolled into the dinning room. 'yo,' he greeted, taking a seat opposite everyone.

'You're one of the Kwon boys, right? I'm chanyeol.' he introduced himself. DO nodded. 'i'll call you "tall Choi" cause you're tall,' he smiled. Kai coughed dramatically, but unfazed, DO began engaging in conversation with the tall Choi.

'how come you weren't here yesterday?'

'I was at my dorm.' he smiled. 'I hope my brothers treated you well while I was gone,' Kris looked away slightly embarrassed while Kai pouted at DO.

'of course we did, right friend?' DO ignored him.

'where do you study?' just as Chanyeol was about to answer, Sehun and Tao appeared, laughing and joking together.

'You're so weird,' tao giggled but stopped when he noticed everyone staring at them.

'good morning,' they both greeted together.

Everyone remained quiet, staring the two boys down. Kris rolled his eyes as he went back to his phone.

Then NaRae and Baekhyun appeared in the room, also giggling.

'oh, g-good m-morning,' he murmured, bowing down to everyone. Somehow the first figure he noticed was the giant sitting at the end if the table staring at him, Chanyeol. Then his eyes bounced from the boy down to his bandaged hand, his expression changing a bit.

Baekhyun quickly excused himself only to be brought back by NaRae. 'Everyone listen up!' she yelled, holding baekhyun so he wouldn't walk away much to his liking. 'this is my guest and he'll be joining us for breakfast!' baekhyun looked to NaRae and shook his head. 'n-no, I'm not -'

'well of course, join us.' Chanyeol spoke, grinning.

'awww! puto pedazo de mierda (ing piece of ),' NaRae smiled at Chanyeol.

'sólo en tus sueños (only in your dreams)' he replied, raising a glass to her.

Shocked, She clicked her tongue, pulling baekhyun and hurrying beside DO, Tao quickly following.

Awkwardly, Sehun joined his brothers. Then, Taeyong and Ten wheeled out the rest of the food.

He approached the Kwon side of the table first. 'oh, look, it's the help,' taeyong sarcastically muttered causing baekhyun to look down on embarrassment. 'fijar el aliento antes de hablar (fix your breath before you speak)' NaRae smiled, making taeyong shut up and Chanyeol chuckle.

'seguro que eres linda cuando hablas español (you sure are cute when you speak Spanish)' Chanyeol smiled.

'No crees que eres lindo porque eres un niño Coreano habla a español muy bien (Don't think you're cute because you're a little Korean boy speaking spanish, okay?)' NaRae sassed, flipping her hair in the air.

'Ich spreche Deutsch! (I speak dutch!)' Sehun proclaimed proudly as he stood up.

'Halt den Mund! (shut up)' both Chanyeol and NaRae yelled simultaneously.

'Niemand will jemals hören, den deutsche Mann (no one ever wants to hear the German man)' muttured Sehun as he sat back back and cross his arms.

'Hitler, dude,' DO shrugged.

'soooo you basically?' Kai chirped in.

'boi, I'll break that face of yours.'

Kai held up his hands in defeated. 'if you can reach it of course,' he smirked.

DO kept silent for a moment before he leaned into Tao and Baekhyun.

'if the court asks what happen then just say his face attracted a bus, okay? Kay.' he said before he picked up the bowl of grapes and hurled it towards Kai's face. luckily, he dodged it.

'are you nuts?!' Kris yelled as he stood up. DO rolled his eyes and scooped up some ice cream with his hand, throwing it perfectly into Kris's face. Everyone gasped.

'chill out, bro,' he smirked. Kris angrily wiped the ice-cream from his face before he marched over to where DO stood but was apprehend just in time by Chanyeol.  

'okay, time out. Let's go, Everyone.' Chanyeol ordered as he pulled Kris out of the room with Sehun and Kai following their trail.

'DO!' Tao called out.

'whaaat? he needed to chill out, gosh' DO said as he sat done and began to dig into his waffles.

'Kim Baekhyun, welcome to the Kwon bunch.' NaRae said happily, handing a waffle to Baekhyun.

'y-yeah... '

 

---  

 

'hi, is this Le Piment Rouge restaurant?'

'yes, would you like to make reservations?' a wide grin appeared across his face.

'unfortunately no. I'd like to order food and have it delivered to my boss's room at SE'O Hotel?'

'sir, we don't do deliveries.'

The voice coughed up a chuckle. 'it's for Mr Choi Seunghyun.'

'o-oh, many apologies, sir. What would Mr Choi like to order?' the staffman asked nervously.

'3 orders of Bulgogi, Thai noodles, Dak galbi, Kimchi jjigae, 4 Bibimbap and...  some nice thai shrimp fish cakes,' he smirked.

'w-will do, sir!'

'room 56,' the boy smiled as he ended the call and made his way to his desired destination.

 

---

 

'BAEKHYUN!'

At the mention of his name from behind the Kwon's door, Baekhyun immediately sprung up and sprinted towards the door to find Chen smiling at him.

'what are you doing here?' Chen asked politely.

'i-i-i.. '

' --he's helping us.' DO smiled as he walked towards the two boys.

'oh, really? Well, I just came to speak with Baekhyun. Could I steal him for a few seconds?'

'sure,' DO shrugged.

'care to follow me?' Baekhyun nodded. He turned around and bowed to DO, NaRae and Tao before he followed Chen out.

'I just wanted to.. uh, apologize for Mr Park's behavior towards you earlier ' apologized Chen.

'Mr Park has a tendency to get violent sometimes but I'm sure nothing will happen to you as long as you don't bother him.' he smiled. Baekhyun frowned but nodded slightly.

'good,' he smiled as he swung his arm around the boy's shoulder.

'he's one of the stubborn ones but once you get use to everyone then you'll barely notice the .' Chen joked as the smaller chuckled nervously.

The two boys continued talking, mostly Chen, as they made their way downstairs.

'since your hand is bad, you can take two days off and focus on getting better!'

'n-no, it --,'

Taeyong appeared from one of the corridors holding a box and some detergent.

'baekhyun must be made of gold for him to get two days off on his second day,' he snickered as he walked past them making baekhyun frown.

'don't mind him,' he smiled. He then turned his head as they walked off. 'he'll be gone soon anyway.'

 

---

 

The Choi boys were lounged out in their father's office after the breakfast catastrophy .

'why are we here,' muttured Kris angrily.

'we're here to set some ground rules. Dad said we needed to be nice and that's what we'll do: be nice. I don't think any of us will survive without allowances so I suggest we their till dad gets back.' ordered Chanyeol as he leaned on his father's desk.

'literally?!' Sehun joked.

'yeah, literally!' chuckled Kai.

'BUT THEY'RE OBVIOUS BOTTOMS!' Sehun frowned as Chanyeol and Kai chuckled a bit.

'this isn't the time to be a ing idiot,' muttered Kris before he stood up and angrily walked out, leaving his brothers a bit taken back.

'what's stuck up his ?'

'maybe some of that ice cream from earlier,' shrugged Kai.  

As Kris stomped his way to whatever his feet wanted to carry him, he accidently T-boned a figure he wasn't in the mood to see.

'I'm so sorry!' Tao hastily apologized as he bowed.

'watch where you're ing going!' he growled as he pushed past Tao and walked on.

Tao watched as Kris disappeared from view. Actually, he was going up there to apologize to Kris for earlier and yesterday but that wasn't happening anytime soon it seemed. Just then, a hand gripped his shoulder.

'S-Sehun?'

'you look like you need some cake,'

'sure,' tao smiled half heartedly.

 

 

---

 

As the sun died down, everything began to settle. Kai, Kris and Chanyeol spent their day at the office for "training" while Sehun hung out with Tao much to DO's liking. NaRae found them "cute." Baekhyun and the other maids were cleaning around and doing chores under the strict supervision of Chen while Minsoek slaved away in the library on some research.

'when will Yi be home?' asked Chen.

'she didn't say. ' shrugged Taeyong. Chen hummed. 'the choi's are here!' yelled Ten from the foyer.

'okay so Baekhyun, NaRae, Ten and I are on dinner duty. Taeyong, you're taking the night off.' said Chen followed by a sarcastic "woohoo" from the others. Taeyong "peaced out" and went to his room.

'I thought I was on vacation?' pouted Rae.

'I thought I'd be a millionaire with 3 cars and be married to Wonho from Monsta X but we all can't get what we want now can we?' Chen smiled.

'You're a lil ,' muttured Rae, dragging herself over to Baekhyun.

'I've been told!' he grinned. Everyone worked to prepare dinner and set the table but it seemed that none of the Choi boys or Kwon's were in the mood for dinner. Since boycotting dinner, Kai and Chanyeol headed up to the roof while Sehun went to bed. DO spent his night clicking through every channel on TV.

Tao was making his way back to his room from saying goodnight to Rae and Baekhyun. He causally walked through the first floor but was stopped when he felt a tug on his wrist.

Startled, he yelped out but was stopped when the figure pressed a finger between his lips.

'keep it down.' he mumbled.

Tao hesitantly nodded as the figure took his finger away from his mouth.

'k-kris?'

'come with me,' he said coldly as he led Tao into his room.

When inside, he closed the door and locked it. He smirked a little as he walked closer to Tao until his lips touched his ears

'I know you're sorry,' he purred as his smirk grew bigger.

'show me how sorry you really are,'

 

---

 

Despite his hand, Baekhyun agreed to take on NaRae's dish duty for a future favor, she insisted and he complied. Again, he was the last person to be up, finishing up everything. As he was done putting the fresh flowers into the vase on the counter, a sleepy taeyong came walking in.

'oh look, it's the soon to be mansion ,' he mumbled as he walked up to him.

'I see your hand isn't bothering you anymore,' he snickered as he watched baekhyun with his arms crossed.

When he saw that baekhyun wasn't responding, annoyance spread threw him.

'yah! I'm talking to you,' he hissed.

After baekhyun finished setting the flowers, he turned to taeyong

'what is your problem with me?'

'simple. I want you gone,'

' what?! You're insane!'

' don't call me that you glorified !' yelled taeyong angrily.

' or what you psycho? ... You're not worth it.' he muttered as he began to pack up his stuff. Fuming with utter anger, Taeyong grabbed one of the butcher knives from the casing and launched towards him but Baekhyun quickly dodged him and pushed him back instead, causing the priceless vase filled with fresh violet flowers to come crashing down.

'die you ing !' taeyong growled as he launched again, tackling baekhyun to the ground while baekhyun struggled to keep the knife away from his face.

'what the is going on here?!' both boys looked up to the doorway to see Chanyeol hovering over them. Taeyong immediately got off baekhyun and dropping the knife.

'-- I heard noises from across the house what's... going.. ' Chen went quiet when he saw baekhyun on the ground and the knife beside taeyong.

'taeyong, get out of my sight before I call the police!' growled Chanyeol, making taeyong flinched a little. He gathered his embarrassment and out scurried to his room.

Chanyeol walked to a fear stricken baekhyun and held him up.

'lets go.' he ordered, pulling the younger boy by his hand.

'I'll come with --'

'no. stay here and clean up this mess.' he spoke.

Chen was taken back completely.

'what? Baekhyun can clean --'

'no.'

'b-but I thought we --'

'Clean it up.' he ordered coldly.

And hurt.

He gave a disappointed nod before Chanyeol pushed past him, yanking baekhyun along.

Chen stood in the middle of the empty hallway, allowing foreign emotions to wash over him. He didn't hold back the tears this time. He let them flow.

 

---

 

When he realized what he had done, Taeyong stuffed himself into his sheets and tried to calm himself down. A lot of people didn't know that he struggled with anger issues beside Yi but she wasn't here and he was somewhat emotionally falling apart, even before Baekhyun got here.

Ten seemed less uninterested in him which spiked up his jealousy at times and with the arrival and special treatment Baekhyun was getting, his mind slowly began to spiral out of control. Now he was going to get fired and have nothing. As his state of mind began to ware down, he unexpectedly fell asleep.

He then woke up again to the empty darkness of his room. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, a beam of light came pouring in from outside highlighting a heavy silhouette that appeared in the corner of his room. He froze in shear terror as he eyed the figure cautiously.

He reached over his nightstand to turn on his lamp but it didn't work then he looked back to the figure.

It didn't move.

He slowly removed the sheets from his body and get out of bed.

The figure hadn't moved.  

He grabbed the lamp off the nightstand and made his way towards the figure slowly, as he got closer however, the heavy silhouette became less frightening and soon he realised that it had just been his coat from earlier.

But,

'I didn't leave this here this morning,' he mumbled as he eyed the coat.

Then in a split second, taeyong's head tumbled down his body and onto the cold wooden floor with his limp body sluggishly collapsing beside it.

'thank you for letting me borrow your skull, sweety.' the clown figure smiled, wiping the crimson liquid off his machete.

'your pretty hair makes me a little jealous... I don't think you'll mind if I borrow that too, right sweety?' his eyes lit up as he kneeled down beside the bloody carcass and grabbed the head. He pulled out a butcher knife he found on his way over here and began to skin off the scalp, making sure not to harm any hair on it.

When he was done and satisfied, he stuffed the bloody scalp into his jacket. He grabbed his case and brought it to the body. He got to work on dismembering the entire body. He put it in his cases and walked back to his secret celler to get to work.

He then boiled the legs, arms, and pelvis in a steel kettle with Soilex, which enabled him to then rinse the bones in his sink; he dissolved the remainder of taeyong's skeleton—excluding the skull—in a container he filled with acid that he would take out the next morning.

He took some sort of liking to taeyong's head so he picked it up and placed it on the bed before he stripped and ed with the decapitated head. Once he was done and satisfied, he went back to skinning the skull and placed it in a light bleach solution for next 24 hours. After he was done with taeyong's body, he worked on his previous project; Yi.

He placed her skull in a bleach solution and left it there for the following night. Satisfied with his work, he sneaked out of his celler and when to clean up the mess in taeyong's room.

'what a fine night indeed, sweety'

 

---

 

On the other side of the house, Chanyeol had just gotten baekhyun to his room. After he locked his door, he turned baekhyun who stood uncomfortably in the middle of the room.

'are you okay?' he asked.

Baekhyun only nodded, looking away.

'what happened?'

Baekhyun remained quiet.

'tell me what happened.' he ordered, raising his voice a little.

'h-he came at him and --'

'I'm not talking about him. What happened there.' he said as he pointed at baekhyun's hand.

'n-nothing!' he quickly said, hiding his arm from view.

Then Chanyeol's phone suddenly went off.

'hello?' he answered.

'Mr Park?' the voice on the other end asked.

'Suho?'

'Mr Park, your father has been rushed to the ICU unit at Seoul hospital. He had an intense allergic reaction to shellfish.'