Final

Satellite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 3 month since Hayi has been conscious in coma. And for those 3 months, Hanbin don’t know why his love towards Hayi is fading away day by day. He started to thinks whether he really loves Hayi at first, or is it because of he loves the attention she’s giving him. Hanbin’s phone vibrated in his pocket. He looks at the caller and it’s his best friend, Jiwon.

“Hanbin-ah, come here quickly. Hayi’s awake” Jiwon said in excitement.

“What? She’s awake? Wait, I’ll be there.” Hanbin hung up the call and run to Hayi’s ward.

When Hanbin reached Hayi’s ward, he headed straight to Jiwon and ask him about his girlfriend. “How is she?”

“I don’t know. I just arrived and I saw her eyes opened. I get too excited and called the doctor right away.” Jiwon answered.

Before he could asks more questions, the doctor step out of Hayi’s ward and they both rushed to the doctor.

“How is she doctor?” Jiwon asked the doctor.

The doctor flashed them a smile but not a sincere smile. “She’s perfectly fine.” Hanbin and Jiwon smiled at his answers and their smile dropped when the doctor continued, “But, she lost her memories. She’s not able to remember who you are. But no worries, she can regain her memories if the people around her help her to regain her memories back. If you want, you can go and talk to her now.” the doctor said and walk away from them.

They both headed in to Hayi’s room to meet her. Hayi look at them in confused. But still, she smiled at them. “So, we must’ve known each other. But, I’m sorry, I can’t remember who you are.” she said as her smile slowly disappear on her face.

“The doctor said you guys are the closest to me. Where is my family?” Hayi asked while shift her eyes from Jiwon to Hanbin. “The doctor also said that one of you is my boyfriend. Which one of you is my boyfriend?” Hayi continued asking them question.

Jiwon wanted to point at Hanbin but Hanbin quickly grabbed his hand. Jiwon looked at Hanbin with his what-are-you-doing face. “We need to talk” Hanbin whispered to Jiwon and bowed to Hayi before exited her ward. Jiwon too, bowed at Hayi before they left Hayi with her confused face.

“What do you want to talk about?” Jiwon asked Hanbin. “I want to talk about Hayi.” Hanbin replied while take a sip of his water.

“What is it about?” Jiwon look at Hanbin with his serious face.

Hanbin takes a deep breath before telling him what’s on his mind “Hayi asked us who is her boyfriend, right?”

“Yeah. Why?” Jiwon look at Hanbin. Hanbin replied Jiwon’s gaze and tells him
“I want you to be her boyfriend. I know you loved her.” Hanbin tells Jiwon.

Jiwon’s mouth opened wide because he’s shocked by his best friend’s crazy idea.

“But why?” Jiwon finally asked after he calmed himself down.

“I don’t know. I don’t think so I can love the new Hayi. And to be honest, my love towards her is fading away since the accident.” Hanbin told Jiwon.

“Look,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter