The Dare

Her Majesty's Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her Majesty's Wolf

001★

 

Jungkook wants to be noticed, Jungkook wants to stand out, Jungkook likes to take risk and adventure. But he sure couldn't with his hyungs who were beside him always. Maybe because they think that he still looks cute when either he is in a wolf form or in a human form. They used to call him 'Kookie' as they think his doe-like eyes represents it so much and wanted to bite him. Seriously... his hyungs need to grow up, he always had thought like that.

In their worlds, they could be wolves and human; it's their decision. But mostly...most of the time, they are in their human form because they were too afraid for humans can hunt them down and their most common enemy  — vampires. In conclusion, they don't want to acknowledged them that werewolves exists somewhere in the woods.

Jungkook wanted to be one of the leaders like the Alphas too. In their universe, only the mature ones can be the ones who can join the group; the leaders as the Alphas. But pity him, they had always considered him as the baby of their pack or known as the Bangtan wolves. There are seven of them — Him, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung. They are the pack of Alphas (yes there can be); they saw Jungkook as their tutor and that means he is left out. He was the Omega of the group. It was so unfair.

He was this close from bursting into anger and revolting; ranting and yelling to them. But he couldn't because it was the sign of immaturity. He was strong enough, he was confident enough and most importantly he was good enough. He sighed and shook his head to shake off his thoughts when he realized he had his mind went too far and should continue eating like everyone did at the dining hall at the moment.

The place was loud but not loud-loud, it was just...loud of people murmuring and chattering. Jungkook glanced around right after he lost his appetite. He bit his spoon in between his lips unknowingly while he looked at the ones who were eating. In the dark room where only candles are lit and people eating, he saw a smile that is so captivating even between a number of people. Hah. It was Jung Hoseok.

Jungkook stared at his brother wolf, Hoseok, running with his two feet (as they are in their human form) towards him with a bright smile on his face. He was known among the pack as the sunshine hyung as he had a bright smile plastered on his face always which everyone could smile too seeing him. Jungkook couldn't smile right now which was strange, at least he tried to.

It was a chat or two when Jungkook found his neighboring seat filled with his dorm mates or should  he say pack-mates, the Bangtan wolves. They were having their conversations too, in the tiny eating place. Jungkook had to say he misses the food that they used to eat when they were young — flesh, but he soon realized that he likes the human food even more so he constantly goes here to eat food. But of course it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter