The Second Chance

THE ANGELIC MESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Fingers of warm light filtered through the leaves of the trees that reached out to touch the sky. They have d carefully over the boy's features like a mother's attempt to make her child open its eyes. A chorus of birds squawking in harmony was clearly heard from the distance, followed by the sound of the leaves dancing as the wind takes the lead. Strong roots broke through the boggy soil, the forest's natural habitats following the circle of nature. His body hugged by wet moss as a cheeky little smile found its way on the crooked surface of his lips. 

"Is he dead?"

The voice resembled a teenage boy's in its last state of puberty. It was flavored with a strong rasp that made the vocals of his voice stand out. Six guys, individually different yet combined so perfect have been standing silently in front of the young lad, waiting for him to flutter his eyes open. The boy with the raspy voice reached down to the sinuated ground, his bony fingers wrapped around a dead branch. The bark peeled off the limb as if it was snakeskin and trickled down his hands. He moved closer to the soaked body giving it pokes with the blunt tip of the stick.

"Is he dead?"

Heads tilted like falling dominoes, twelve eyes focused on the motionless figure.
The joke got them sooner than they expected and they serious expressions faded as they broke out into a potpourri of laughter.

Yoongi was never afraid to give it to somebody straight which might be the reason why he got into trouble so often, even during his childhood. The few people he had in his life described him as a true troublemaker. He's tainted in a lot of attitude but sprinkled by just a pinch of seriousness and modesty. Cold visuals were framed by a round sculptured head, cheeks plumped up due to the thick skin he inherited by his relatives. Bleached strands of hair were curtains of the small hooded eyes.

" Time to get up, princess."

"Leave me alone, Yoongi. Can't I just enjoy my life?" Taehyung murmured as he clasped an arm over his almonds.  

"This stick is going to push into something else if you don't get up now. Let's see if you are going to enjoy your life then" He snarled, wooden stick spinning around in his hand.

"We really don't have much time.  Every minute counts and we haven't even found her yet. " A deep voice added, reaching out his arm towards the boy in the grass. 

Namjoon is the natural born leader. He chooses his words carefully yet he listens more than he speaks. The pack knew, they'd be nothing without Namjoon. Caring, supporting and rarely refusing to join the boys even if he knew that trouble was sure to follow, that was the type of leader he was. He's their role model, somebody bold they could look up to, even if he himself was just another young lad. 

The boy pushed his upperbody from the moist ground before his hand reached out for the male's infront of him. The water-soaked jacket added more weight on his shoulders and made it even harder fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter