final

Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: this is probably crap, given the fact that i am writing a fanfic for the first time at 3AM. still. i hope you enjoy reading this!

Waking up to his chin resting above the now pumpkin coloured hair male, Soonyoung pulls Jihoon closer to him, feeling the warmth of the smaller male amidst the cold wind in the morning. Last night was a catastrophe, he thinks and he hopes that it will never happen again. Jihoon had finally broke down, screaming at Soonyoung because he thinks that Soonyoung going home at odd hours in the midnight is equivalent to Soonyoung getting sick of him. It took Soonyoung a couple of hours to coax Jihoon, to tell him how much he loves him, how he is working hard for their future and how he hopes that Jihoon can understand and at the same time, promising that he will try to be home earlier from now on so that they can eat dinner together. It was worth it though, Soonyoung thinks, since it acted as a form of healing to their relationship.

Soonyoung slightly pulled away from Jihoon to get a nicer view of the smaller’s face and let out a small smile, silently whispering the lyrics of a song he likes.

“You are my everything 
My everything 
My everything 
You are my everything 
My everything”

Soonyoung thinks about the things he likes about Jihoon, from Jihoon's not-so-big-but-expressive eyes, cute button nose, pouty lips, squishy cheeks to the other areas that only he has seen and decides that he likes everything about Jihoon. thinkigT back about their relationship, Soonyoung realises that he makes up the areas Jihoon lack and Jihoon is everything he isn’t, and both of them complement each other nicely. If Soonyoung had to describe Jihoon in one word, it would be “everything”, just as how Jihoon is Soonyoung’s everything.

“My everything.” Soonyoung whispers.

Just then, he hears the soft pit-a-pats on t

Please log in to read the full chapter