Chapter 2

regrets

"I have seen you before in the hospital,don't you remember?you were standing outside my ward room, but when I asked who were you looking for,you just walked away..."

Dong hoon oppa looked at me in confusion....while i felt that my heart was shattering into pieces.

"I think you might have mistaken me as someone else!we have never met before..sorry I just remembered that i have something on please excuse me.."

Before he had the chance to say something, i stood up and went out to flag a cab....I felt that the journey home was the longest one  i ever had .When i first got up the cab,i tried my best to suppress my tears,but my heart hurt so much that i felt like i could no longer breathe,i had reached my limts of surpressing it....tears just started pouring out from my eyes uncontrollably,i start screaming nonsensically hoping that it will get rid of some of the pain.I was lucky that the Taxi driver did not kick me out of the taxi,but just kept staring at me and provided me with tissue papers.

I finally reached home after millions of years,feeling lethargic,both mentally and physically.I dropped my bag on the floor and plopped myself down onto the nearest chair.

"Ji hyo ah,I know you can't accept me wholeheartedly now,but it's ok cause i will wait for the arrival of that day"his voice echoed around the house

I saw image of us at standing near the balcony,I saw him wrapping his warm arm around my waist,back hugging me ,whispering to me how much he love me...

I ran into my room hoping to escape from those memories, but it just became worst,I saw image of those passionate night we spent together ,how gentle and sweet he was towards me.In the whole house,it was filled with our memories,there was simply no place I could escape to...

The feelings was too overwhelming for me,my brain felt like it was falling apart....I ran into the washroom,let the water run in the sink and submerge my head into ths water.There were times when i really wonder,why must i be the one suffering while he is simply enjoying his life...i could simply reminds him of our relationship and we can go back to how we used to be...However when i calmed down,i realised how selfish my thoughts was..i remembered how much he suffered when we were together,how he always tolerate my bad temper...how he love me without any motive.... most ridiculously how he waited for me to love him back....

"ring....ring....ring........"

The sound of my phone broke my line of thoughts,i reached out to the nearest towel and clean my face before picking up the call.

"Yah song ji hyo!where the hell are you?"

After hearing the caller from the other side,the first word that came into my mind was""