She is gone

TaeNy

It was a typical school day for both Taeyeon and Tiffany. Going to school together, attending classes together, doing homework together, going home together. They basically inseparable. They are best friends or maybe something more than that but not friends with benefit nor lover, there is just a special bond between them and only they will understand.
However, things change. After spending a couple of years together, Taeyeon started to fall for her best friend. She started to get jealous when Tiffany gets too close to others be it, boys or girls. She often interrupts Tiffany little dates with some dudes. She would always find some good reason that is able to convince Tiffany to not go out with those boys, she is, after all, Tiffany’s soft spot. At first, it was easy to convince Tiffany but after a while, Taeyeon ran out of good excuses. And Tiffany was pissed off at her and ignore her for always interrupting her dates. Sometimes Taeyeon will feel bad to interfere with Tiffany's dates but this guilt will disappear when she sees Tiffany having fun with another person. She wants Tiffany all by herself. She wanted Tiffany to be hers but she was too coward to confess and afraid she will lose her precious friendship with Tiffany if it didn’t end well.
Three days have passed, Tiffany is still ignoring her. 72 hours without her is like hell to Taeyeon, it doesn’t help when Tiffany is absent today, Tiffany didn't mention anything about her absent which makes Taeyeon more worry. After class, Taeyeon quickly packs her things and run to Tiffany's house.

*knock knock*
After a few seconds footstep could be heard and the door was open.
"Omma, is Tiffany home?" 
After being friend for years, they are close with each other's family and started to address their parents like their own.
"Oh Taeyeon-ah, Tiffany is not home yet."
Taeyeon was disappointed but still forced a smile towards the old lady and before leaving. 
The next day morning Taeyeon went to Tiffany’s house again but was informed that the younger girl has gone to school. When Taeyeon arrived at her classroom, she saw Tiffany talking to Nichkhun, a guy in their class. Taeyeon was furious. she walked to Tiffany and drag her into the nearest toilet.
"What are you doing! Let go of me!!!"
Tiffany tried to get out of Taeyeon’s grip but it was a useless struggle as she knows Taeyeon is much stronger than her despite her small size. As soon as they entered the toilet, Taeyeon locked the door.
"Can you let go of me now!"
Tiffany is totally pissed. Although Taeyeon is angry with Tiffany, she still finds a pissed off Tiffany hot. 
"Where were you yesterday? Why aren't you in school? Why are you with him? what-"
Before Taeyeon could finish her questions Tiffany cut her off.
"Is none of your business"
Those words hit Taeyeon hard, she was hurt by Tiffany’s words, they may not be lover but they have been friend for years and yet Tiffany say it’s none of her business. Tiffany was also shocked by her own word, it wasn't meant to come out that harsh. She felt worse when she saw Taeyeon’s face. Sad, shock, hurt, anything negative you can name, it’s how Taeyeon feel at that moment.
Tiffany quickly hugs her and muttered thousands of sorry. Yes, Tiffany is still mad with Taeyeon's action for the past few days but Taeyeon is still the most important person in her life. After a while, Tiffany pushes Taeyeon a little, connecting their forehead together, looking into Taeyeon’s eyes.
"I am still angry at you so I decided to use Nichkhun for my revenge on you, who disturbed all my dates."
Taeyeon opens to say something but nothing come out.
"Taetae, sorry. Those words... they weren’t meant to come out that way, it jus-"
"It’s okay. I forgive you."
No one would stay angry at Tiffany for long when she looks at you with her puppy eyes, not Taeyeon for sure. She always have the weakest heart towards Tiffany, let's just say she is whipped.
"But please stop talking to him, everyone in the school knows he just wants to get in your pants, well skirt in this case" Taeyeon said as she creates some distance between them scans through Tiffany’s outfit.
Tiffany is wearing a white blouse that shows the outline of her black bra, with two buttons off, her cleavage can easily be seen by anyone and a black skirt that is way too short for Taeyeon’s comfort. Taeyeon narrowed her eyes at Tiffany
"Are you trying to seduce him"
Tiffany looked away to avoid any eyes contact with Taeyeon, protective Taeyeon is scary. Suddenly, she felt something at her chest area, she looks down. Taeyeon’s hands are so close to her , helping her to button up her shirt. Tiffany could feel her cheek burning.
"I-i was just trying to make you angry that’s all. I am n-not interested in him."
Tiffany mentally facepalm herself for stuttering which makes her fail to realize that Taeyeon is also blushing because of her own action. 
Upon realizing her love for Tiffany have grown deeper and deeper, Taeyeon decided to confess.
"F-fany-ah"
"Hmmm"
"Don't go out with other guys anymore, don't get too close with other guys or girls. I don't like it when I have to share you with all of them. I want you to be mine. Only mine"
Taeyeon said while looking straight to her best friend's eyes. Taeyeon was nervous to hear Tiffany’s answer, a yes or a no was what she expected but all she heard was laughter, Tiffany comes closer and semi-hug Taeyeon.
"TaeTae you are so selfish, of course, I'm yours. We are best friends remember."
Tiffany has misunderstood Taeyeon.
"No. I mean not as best friends but as a lover. I like no I mean I love you. I have fallen in love with you Fany, I-"
"STOP"
"Tae, you are just confused, you don't love me that way, we are best friends. Best friend ain't suppose to fall in love with each other. Come to find me when you're not confused anymore"
With that Tiffany left.
Best friend. The word hits Taeyeon hard. She could feel her world falling apart. Tiffany has never felt the same as her and never will. Taeyeon spends her day crying in the toilet cubicle.
While Tiffany is still shocked by Taeyeon’s sudden confession, she didn't expect it. Never in her lifetime, she would think Taeyeon will fall for her. She would admit there at times Taeyeon’s little actions will make her feels butterfly in her stomach, Taeyeon is always there for her. She doesn’t feel disgusted when some girls show interest to her but fall in love with your own best friend is just wrong to her. However, she didn't know she will regret her words today.
A day has passed, another day has passed. Days become weeks and eventually became month. A month has passed, and there is no sign of Taeyeon. Taeyeon has not been attending school, she didn't call or text Tiffany. And Tiffany cares too much about her pride and didn't contact Taeyeon at all. But Tiffany was tired of waiting, a month without Taeyeon is hell. Today is the day she decided to put her pride aside and go to Taeyeon’s house. She rings the bell, after a while the door was open.
"Omma"
Tiffany could sense something is wrong, Taeyeon's mother looks a lot older since she last saw her.
"Dear, did you came for our Taeyeon?"
"Yes omma where is she, I didn't see her in school for a month"
"She..."
Before Taeyeon's mother could finish her sentence she burst into tears.

 

Flashback


After crying for hours in the cubicle, Taeyeon decided to go home. she lifelessly drags herself out of the cubicle. The school was quiet, it’s already 7 pm, who would be in school at this time. On the way, Taeyeon is only thinking about Tiffany. She crossed the road without looking at the traffic, and a car is coming towards her when she realized is too late. All she could do is to stare at the bright light from the car coming nearing and nearing before everything turn black. Soon ambulance and police cars arrived but it was too late. She has lost too much blood and announced dead on the spot

End of flashback

Tiffany was shock by the sudden death news of Taeyeon. Taeyeon, her best friend was dead, and she knows she was the reason. She indirectly killed the person she loves. Yes, she loves Taeyeon, after the confession, she was badly affected. She can't concentrate in class, she missed her, everytime her ringtone went off she wished it was Taeyeon. 
However, when she decided to surprise Taeyeon, she was the one that was surprised instead. She regretted not realizing her love for Taeyeon sooner. The ending would be different if she did.

"She is gone"