Chapter 3

My Tutor Friend Is My Husband?!

" Donee! God. Her lips is so y. *look at her lips* Should I touch it? *try to touch it* " jonghyun said.

Suddenly, Krystal wake up and yawn, " RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR ! I am so tired *rubs eyes* Yahh! You are still here?? Kyaaa! Go away !! DX Joking "

Jonghyun then reply her, " Well, my work had done. See you tomorrow! I will make English Test ! If you failed, I kiss you :p LOL HAHA. Just joking! <# " 

Jonghyun then stand up and tidy his stationery , books and etc and go downstair and said to Mom that he had finished his duty. He said he will come again tomorrow. Mom then smile and hand a box of hand-made cookies to Jonghyun and thanks him because he had teaches Krystal. After Jonghyun had left the house, he then go to Onew's house. ( his bestfriend ) 

" Onew! Onew! Are you there?" shout Jonghyun while knocking the door.

" Yahh! I am here! I miss you Jjong! HAHA. Come in!! " said Onew while eating the chicken.

Jonghyun then enter Onew's house and follow Onew to his room. 

" Onew-ah , Where's your parents? " asked Jonghyun.

" Oh! They went holiday at London for 1 month ! So long .-. ! I have to stay alone in my house ! *sad* " reply Onew.

" Poor you! Aishh. If you don't mind, Can I accompany you ? I mean I will stay with you in your house for 1 month ! Is it okay ? " said Jonghyun.

" Sure sure sure!! Yayy! You're my best friend ever ! Well, You'll start to stay with me by tomorrow right? " ask Onew while eating his chicken.

" No! From today of course. Well, I had message my mom that I'll accompany you. I am bored in the house since my mom always go to outstation to handle her company. *sigh* " answered Jonghyun.\

" Well, It's okay Jonghyun! HAHA. Hey, You know what? There's a student girl who had been kicked out from our school since she had failed for whole subjects! She's kinda pretty too!! " said Onew.

" Eh? Who is it? Failed? Pretty? Hurmm " ask Jonghyun while thinking about this.

" Krystal! Yeah, Krystal. She's so pretty! I like her , do you know? Keep it as secret. Although she's not clever, but she's so pretty! MUAHAHA " answered Onew.

Jonghyun then whisper to himself, " Krystal? Gee, Onew loves her. It can't be happen! It's imposibble! Nuts! She's mine !! I love her too ! Gosh" Then Jonghyun pretend to clear his throat. Onew ask whether Jonghyun is okay or not and he said he's okay. As the clock shows 12 midnight, They sleep together TOPLESS. So y *Q* !! HAHA. The next morning, Onew wakes Jonghyun up. 

" Jonghyun ahh! Wake up !!! " yelled Onew.

" Eh? Gosh. What's time is it?! " ask Jonghyun.

" It's 8 AM! Let's go to school! I bet you're late now! HAHA. I will go first! Bye ! " said Onew.

Jonghyun then go take a bath quickly and he straightly go to his school. His school named International Korean High School where all rich students school here. As Jonghyun go to his class, there's girl sound come from the back yelling Jonghyun's name. Jonghyun turn around and find out that Jiyeon was calling his name. 

"Jiyeon? What are you doing here? " asked Jonghyun.

" You forgot? I had transfered school since I wanna be with you back. Please accept me back, please honey! " begged Jiyeon.

" Hey, It's public. I am late now. Sorry Jiyeon. I don't wanna go back to you anymore. I already got someone special in my heart. Sorry ! and Bye ! " said Jonghyun.

" Damn* ! What a fish ! I beg to him and he rejected it? I will make sure that you're mine BACK. Grrrrrr !! *mad* " said Jiyeon.

As soon as Jonghyun step on his class, all his classmates are doing a test that been given by Ms. Yoon. 

" Am I late Ms. Yoon? Err " asked Jonghyun.

" Yeah. 20 minutes late. Go to Detention Class and do the test there. Here , Take this paper. NOW " yelled Ms. Yoon.

Then, Jonghyun walks to the detention class with his stationery and the paper test. After he had enter the class, he quickly do the test. After 40 minutes passed, he then pass the paper to Ms. Yoon and she said to Jonghyun to go back home since that's only for today. He takes his bag and start to walk away to the Milk Tea Cafe and buy a milk tea. As he is lining to buy the tea, he saw Krystal sitting at the chair besides the counter. Krystal seems sad at that time. Jonghyun buy the milk tea first and go to Krystal and sit infront of him. Krystal shocked when Jonghyun sit infront of her. 

" Eh? Jonghyun ? What are you doing here???? Goshh !! " asked Krystal.

" I am buying milk tea , what about you? Not school today? " reply Jonghyun,

" I had been kicked out from the school for 1 month because I had failed for whole subjects! *sigh* " said Krystal while cover her own face.

" Eh? Wait a minute. Mean, you know Onew Lee??? " ask Jonghyun.

" Onew?? Who's ONEW?? I never heard that name ! " said Krystal.

" Your senior kiddo. You don't remember?? " asked Jonghyun while drinks his milk tea.

" Oh! Jinki oppa! I love him! He such a handsome guy ! Ahhhh!!!!! *shy* Why you ask about this? " said Krystal.

" Err, nothing . Hehe. Hey kiddo, I will come to your house tonight. Seeya! Oh and about the ENGLISH TEST! Remember to study back for 6 hours before I arrived at your house! MUAHAHA ! Bye and Take Care ! " Jonghyun said and walk away from the cafe while drinking his milk tea.

 

SO DELICIOUS :D

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED ,..

 

HAD YOU SUBSCRIBE ME?

If Not yet, Do subscribe me to get latest updates about this fanfics!

Sorry for bad english! Hope you enjoy it!