Krystal's Result ( ! )

My Tutor Friend Is My Husband?!

9. June. 2011 , Results Day !

Krystal wakes up early in the morning since she wants to see her results in her school. After she had finished taking a bath, she go downstairs to the kitchen and eat breakfast. 

" Mom ! Only bread and egg? Uwaaaaaa TT ~ TT " said Krystal.

" Just eat it! Don't be so picky! Wait. I heard that today's your RESULT DAY right? I hope YOU'll PASSED ! You had failed for 2 times a row! Remember what the headmaster told you and me? If you failed again, you'll been kicked out from the school. GOOD LUCK ! *sigh* " reply mom.

Krystal then eat the breakfast and leave the house and walk away to her school. She didn't feel nervous since she didn't care about the results ! She wants to sleep at her house everyday rather than study. As she walk to the school, Sulli, her friend scream Krystal's name loudly. Krystal then shocked when Sulli scream her name. 

" Yahh! Krystall-ahh~ !! " said Sulli.

" Omo! You make me shocked D< !! *laugh* ! Hey, How are you? " reply Krystal.

" I am scared about my result!! My mom will kill me if I get Failed for this time's result! I will be beat by my mom since she mad at me that I had failed 2 subjects " said Sulli.

" You are smarter than me, Sulli-ah ! I am FAILED whole subjects. !! It drives me crazy I think (?) I don't want to study! I want to sleep in my house every day long! Woohoo!! " shout Krystal.

Sulli then speechless when Krystal said that she rather sleep all day long than studying. They then walk to the school together and enter their classroom to get the results from their class teacher, Ms. Kang. She is very fierce teacher but sometimes she happy-go-lucky ! She little weird since her fiancee leaves her alone. Poor Ms. Kang -.-" !! After they had enter their classroom, they sit at their own place and start to make some noises as Ms.Kang didn't arrive yet. Min Ah , their class monitor suddenly stands up at her chair at shout to make some noises and all their friends silent suddenly. Min Ah asked why and they all point to Ms.Kang who is at the front of the class. 

" MIN ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! How dare you ask your friends to make some noises?!! *chase Min Ah* " said Ms. Kang

" Omoo!! *scream* Sorry Ms.Kangg DX !!! *fell down since someone's make her slipped* " reply Min Ah.

Ms.Kang then slapped Min Ah's using a very long ruler. " Bad bad girl. I don't know how to train you *sigh* MUAHAHAHAHA !!! " said Ms. Kang.

" Well children ! Do not listen to what Min Ah said! Aigoo !! Don't make me mad again D< !! Well, Oh! About the results! It's pretty okay but only 2 students of our class FAILED for whole subjects! Who are THEY? They are Krystal and Dongho! " said Ms.Kang.

Krystal then shocked when the teacher mention her name in the failed list. " What? FAI.FAILED?! " said Krystal. She then stand up at her chair and scream, " Yayyyy!! I will kicked out from this school! Woohoo " 

All the students then shocked when saw Krystal saying like that. Ms.Kang then shout , " KRYSTAL!! D< ! How dare you LIKE to been FAILED ?! OMG !! -_- " I know you'll been kicked out from this school for 1 month! I will see your changes in studying! If you still failed, You will not join our class again! You'll moved to the horrible class ever, M-1 !! Get It?! " said Ms. Kang. Krystal then nod slowly and she smirk evily alone. Sulli shocked when saw Krystal's smirk. Bell rings suddenly! Time for Recess ! All the students stand up and bow to the teacher and go out for recess. Krystal then go to the tree and climb up and sit at the big branch and been follow by Sulli.

" Yahh! Get down! Headmaster will see us if you climb this tree! Quickly!! " said Sulli.

" Nahh. I know He will see us! I want to go back home as soon as possible! " reply Krystal.

As the headmaster walk beside the tree that krystal climb , he then yell at Krystal and Sulli. 

" You guys! COME HERE ! How dare you go to the " No Entry " area?! Oh! Krystal! You had failed 3 times right? Well, I will call your mom said that you'll school suspension for 1 month and you Sulli! You also been suspend since you followed her ! Goodbye ! " said the headmaster.

" Sir! No! Don't suspense Sulli! She is innocent! SIR ! SIR ! " beg Krystal.

" No! " reply headmaster.

Krystal then said to Sulli , " Sulli-ah! Sorry if I make u suspense ! Sorry ! So Sorry! It should be Me ! Only me been suspense! How can I do now?! "

" It's okay Krystal. *whisper* I want to rest in my house since my family go to holiday for 1 month! *giggles* " said Sulli.

" Really?! *jumps* Means, We will holiday for one month right? " ask krystal.

" EXACTLY ! " answered Sulli.

They then walk back home together. Krystal's mom then wait for Krystal infront of the house and said, " Well, KRYSTAL. I heard that you been SUSPENSE or I will like to say KICKED OUT from the school for 1 MONTH?! Oh my gosh. How this will happened? You know what *babbling for 20 minutes* "

" Mom! I tired , I wanna sleep ! Bye ! OH Dinner. I almost forgot about that! *giggles* *go to kitchen and eat for dinner* " said Krystal.

" Aigoo! This kid! Really different from her brother and sister. What had I done when I am pregnant her? Am I lazy that time? I think so .____." whisper Mom to herself.

Mom then go upstair and locked her door. She start to call her friend, Victoria.

" Hey Victoria! Well, err. I heard that your son is doing a part-time tutor right? "

" Yes. Why, Ms. Jung? "

" Well, er, My Daughter, Krystal ! She had failed for third times ! So I will like to ask your son to tutor her. Can he? "

" Sure! Well, you're my bestfriend! I will ask him ! Okay? "

" How much must I pay?? "

" No need to pay okay? It's free of charge since you're my bestfriend *giggles* "

" Really? Thank You so much, Victoria ! You're the best friend ever in my whole life! "

" Anytime. I want to take dinner with my family! Take care ! Bye ! "

" Bye ! "

 

Mom's plan now success since she now have a tutor-friend for KRYSTAL.

 

To be continued..,

HAD YOU SUBSCRIBE ME?

If not, Please subscribe me to get latest updates! Please also share this fanfics to your friend.

Please leave a comment down there! I wanna know your opinion ! Thanks. Sorry for my english! It's bad :(