Sweat

Black to the Pink

Jisoo's POV

"Make 'em... like a.... bomb, bomb,"

We were in the studio, practicing our dance for "Whistle".

I think this was my favorite song out of the two songs we debuted with, the dance was definitely easier.

 

"Hoo! I feel like I just stepped out of a sauna!" Lisa said with a smile on her face. I looked at the amount of sweat she was producing. 

Why is there so much?

I looked at Chaeyoung and Jennie and realized they were sweating a lot too. I don't know why, but it made me uncomfortable.

Was I not dancing hard enough?

"Of course you weren't."

"Yah! Jisoo-unnie!" I heard Chaeyoung call from the hallway.

"Coming!" I shouted and rushed to get my bag and follow the others.

 

****

 

"Practice harder."

"Don't you wanna be as good as Lisa?"

"You're the weak link of the group."

"You know that, right?"

"I hope you do."

"Maybe you should just leave."

"They all talk bad about you an-"

 

I woke up to Jennie shaking my leg. 

"Are you okay?" she whisper-yelled. "You were crying."

I brought two fingers to my cheek and felt the tears streaming down them. I looked at Jennie and quickly wiped them away.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just a nightmare."

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows.

"Do you want to come sleep with me?" she asked.

I slowly nodded my head and walked with her to the other side of the room where her bed sat. She got in first then I did, with my back facing her. 

We laid like that for a while before Jennie put an arm around my waist and hugged me.

"I love you, unnie."

"I love you too," I whispered before falling asleep.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(A/N):

Okay, this is not the update I had promised for tomorrow. I just got home from my mini vacaction thingy, and seeing all your comments got me excited so I just randomly put this up I guess.

It was kind of weird and short, tomorrow will be the ... idk.. it'll be better.

Lolololololol.

 

Bye~~~~~

 

SELF PROMO (because I'm a turd):

IG : blackpink_jljr

FB : Kennedy Falyn

 

FoLlOw mE