Boombayah

Black to the Pink

 


No one expected BLACKPINK to be this popular. 

In less than a month after their debut, BLACKPINK started to be considered as one of the top girl groups.

And why wouldn't they be?

They've got it all.

Talent and visuals.

Visuals.

 

Jisoo is known as the visual of the group. She's modeled with many people and in many commericials. Her beauty is unreal. Flawless hair, cute nose, beautiful big eyes, gorgeous cheekbones, and a perfectly-shaped face.

 

Is that all there is though? 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jisoo's POV

 

"Jennie: Rapper

Lisa: Dancer

Chaeyoung: Vocalist

Jisoo: Visual"

Visual.

The most unneccassary position a band could ever have. Why am I even in this band? I'm just gonna bring them down once people realize my looks isn't all-that. Any of the girls could be a visual too, there's definetely nothing special about me. 

Jennie, however, now that's a rapper. She's so confident and sassy and perfect and useful.

Lisa, amazing dancer. Her legs can kick our sun into a different galaxy. She's so graceful, and y, and rhythmic and useful.

Chaeyoung, beautiful singer. Her voice could challenge a million angels, and she'd totally win. Her voice is so peaceful and serene and actually useful.

 

What about me? 

Oh yeah! My eyes are beautiful! 

My face shape is perfect!

My complexion is flawless!

 

I'm completely uneccassary. I'm completely, totally, undeniably, without-a-doubt useless.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(A/N): 

Hiyas! I just wanted to let you know that I do not think any of the awful things that were said about Jisoo up there are true. Jisoo is an INCREDIBLE singer, but I felt like she wasn't getting enough recognition for it, so I was inspired to write this.

 

I was scrolling through the comments on some of their videos. And all the Jisoo ones were the same.

"Jisoo's so hot omg"

"Jisoo, marry me so we can make beautiful kids!"

"Jisoo's face is flawless."
 

I'm not saying it's wrong to compliment idols on their looks, but remember that there's more to it. Jisoo is an AMAZING singer, and we should make sure she knows that.

 

I know this chapter was sort of crappy, but please bear with me it will get better I swear xD 

Bye~