Baking Pies w/ Jeno

Cute NCT Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and jeno have a plan. Well you have a plan. Trying to bake pumpkin pie without chaos. But you know deep down that may not happen. You both stand in front of two pumpkins and Jeno looking at his as if it’s going to bite him.


“Oh come on Jeno it’s not going to eat you.”


Jeno pokes his finger in then gives a yelp, “OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?!”


“Uh it’s what you have to dig out of the pumpkin.”


“But it’s slimey….”


“Just stick your hand in there will ya?”


Jeno gives a sigh doing as told cringing as he takes the first handful out.


“It feels like the insides of a human body.”


“And how would you know what the insides of a human feels like?”


“Research.”


You roll your eyes, a part of you can’t help but laugh everytime he pulls more of the seeds out of the pumpkin. He was like a three year old resisting to try a new piece of broccoli because he’s afraid it will attack at any moment.


It’s a long process but soon you guys are making the crust and the filling then place it in the oven to bake. As you wait you make hot chocolate and play a few board games and you even cuddle a little but until you hear the oven.


With Jeno having not so steady hand you are the one to take them out setting them aside to make them cool off but Jeno doesn’t want to wait. He does the only thing Jeno would do. Getting a knife he goes over to one of the pies and makes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter