CHAPTER 3: Not so gloomy day on a rainy day!

A Shiny Dream

 

“I’M READY!” Lyn shouted, ready for her 3rd try…and this time it’s a fan meeting with SHINee.

“YES! I’m here! I’m sure this time!” Lyn said in a very determined voice. SHINee arrived, the question and answer with the group members starts, the first question was on Key from a fan, “Who is this mysterious girl who is said to be your best friend but some say you like her?”

“ahmm…next question pls.!” Key starts hesitating…

“AAAH! No..answer the question!” his co-members cried, “I think I know..hyung!?” Taemin starts looking at Key suspiciously.

*RAISES HAND* “Can I ask you one question?” Lyn confidently raised her hand as she catches the eyes of the fans but suddenly the atmosphere changes, a rain perhaps. “WWOOSSHH!” it rained…the people started rushing as the SHINee looks for a warm shade from the cold and wet weather. Finally, they stayed to the staffs’ booth near by the stage. “AISH! Why now!? When will it stop…” SHINee members started bragging…as Key dries his shirt with a warm towel, his eyes started wondering by the stage by then he saw a girl on the rain and started asking, “Hey! Guys look! Is that a fan?” Key rushed by the mysterious girl who is on the floor, wet and can’t barely move, as Key gets there he gently cover the girl with a warm towel.

“Hey…Are you okay?” Key asked in a gentle voice and seem so worried, the girl shuck her head…

“Key?” She cried and then smiles, “Yes!? Are you okay? Can you stand up?” Key continues to worry,

“AH! Its hurts…my foot…” Key lend his hand to help the injured girl as they are headed towards the booth, he let the girl sit and gently look at the sprained ankle, “Thanks! *smiles*”

“Its nothing…by the way whats your name?” Key asked, “ahm…LYN!” she answered in a sweet voice and a smile with full of contentment, as the gloomy and windy rain keeps on pouring and it seems like Lyn is not that sad, in fact she is loving the VIP treatment from her one and only love Key.

“I looks like its gonna rain for a while…” the members started signing…

“Are you going to be okay...? I’m sorry but I can only give you this hot compress…” Key said in an awkward and worry-some tone.

“Anniyo! I’m fine….*SMILES*” Lyn answered.

 

It seems like the rain drops wont stop.

As you can see, it seems like her dreams are beginning to come true…