No Makeup

No Makeup

“FINALLY WE’RE HOME!!” The youngest shouted the moment she entered the dorm after a long day at work.

“You’ve worked hard for today girls, we’ve one more day to pull through and we’ll all get some rest before the preparation for the group comeback starts.” The leader reminded the rest of her members.

It had been a good four weeks of promotions for the unit, and it was a fulfilling one. They achieved so much within these four weeks, it almost felt like a dream. Reality did not hit them until they finally realised that it is their last broadcast tomorrow.

“I want it to end soon but don’t want to at the same time.” Chungha commented while plopping down on the sofa.

“I know what you mean.” Sohye followed behind.

The girls gathered around to chat about their day a little before returning back to their respective rooms.

“I call shots on the bathroom first!” Somi screamed and rushed towards the bathroom.

“Ugh, you better hurry up! We’re all waiting behind!” Kyulkyung said, albeit a little annoyed. She was always one step slower than Somi in fighting for the bathroom.

Meanwhile, in the room nearest to the front door, a small kid was seen cuddling with her soft toy in bed, falling fast asleep.

“Aish this kid.” Her roommate commented the moment she entered their shared room.

“Wake up Yoojung, you got to remove your makeup first or you’re gonna get pimples” No response.

“Yah Choi Yoojung.”

“I’m gonna have chicken without you later if you don’t wake up now.” Still no response.

“Seriously this kid.”

It has always been the same routine, her trying to wake Yoojung up to wash up and every time, she would not get any response back. “It’s hard to wake the Fantagio girls up.” Kyulkyung once said, how true was that. However, despite knowing that she would be the one cleaning up her best friend in the end, she did not mind at all. She felt that, after all the practices Yoojung helped her with throughout her training period, it was her role to help the small girl back by taking care of her. So without much needed words, Doyeon went on to remove Yoojung makeup, again.

“Our pretty Doyeonie, what should I wear- Oh. You’re removing Yoojung’s makeup again?” Kyulkyung asked, or more like stated.

“Uh huh. What is it that you needed unnie?” Doyeon nodded in response and continued to remove Yoojung’s makeup.

“I was wondering if I could get some help from you on deciding what to wear tomorrow. But it seems like you’re busy attending to your best friend.” Kyulkyung shrugged and plopped down on Yoojung’s bed a little too energetically.

“Unnie you’re gonna wake her up.” Doyeon stopped for a moment, seeing how the said girl was slowly waking up.

“Well shouldn’t you thank me then? You’ve been trying to wake her up for the past five minutes anyway.”

“What happened?” Yoojung asked while rubbing her eyes. She then realised that she fell asleep with her makeup on again.

“Doyeon was being the ideal best friend anyone could ask for by removing your makeup again. Anyway, I think Somi’s done. I’m gonna head to the shower. Come over to help me decide on my outfit later, Doyeon!” Kyulkyung announced before skipping out of the best friends’ room, leaving them by themselves.

“So…. Are we still going to have chicken tonight?”

With that, the girls were going around the dorm as usual, having their little party with chicken and pizza. If you were to ask Sohye what is diet to her right now, she would probably answer, “It’s the end.”