—onsra (end).

onsra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onsra —  Boro Language of India (n.) Loving for the last time; that bittersweet feeling you get when you know a love won’t last.

 

 

 

 

 

His birthday party went well, all of his bandmate are as hype as usual, the same euphoria are shown by the staff too. Even though his birthday fall right in the middle of their packed schedule, they all seems genuinely excited for his first step to adulthood. He feel thankful for having them with him and witness him grow to be a better person, since it's been a long time since he met his family back at his hometown and he kind of miss them. The thought of his family always crossed his mind, but he know he can meet them soon if he do a good job just like last year, he guess. Afterall, his bandmate is his family too, so there aren't much difference. He feel happy, genuinely happy. But there is something missing in his happiness. And he realized it.

 

Three times he tries to call her but none of his call answered, the party already over, his dorm is as quite as a graveyard. The other are already asleep, there is only him in the living room, dressed in his character pajamas (a gift from Jimin, obviously), repeating the same grunt and words everytime he place his phone on his ear before sighing longingly because the person far away from him doesn't answering at all. “Where are you, kid?” He whispered to no one particularly, a hint of disappointment is visible in his voice.

He put his phone down on the coffee table and lying down on the couch, staring blankly at the white ceiling, thousand random thoughts crossing his mind before it finally stop to one thought, her. Then he refuse to sleep. The aching feeling in his chest isn't fading at all, especially after the image of her smile and her sparkling eyes crossed his mind. He miss her, he miss her a lot. The clock on the wall telling him it's already three in the morning, his eyes screaming silently to him to flutter it close, but when he close it, the more he miss her.

It's torturing. He should've know the consequence for falling to a person with an idol as her job, well he actually know, but damn, he's stubborn. The reason is, there are too many things in her that absolutely unique and genuine in every way. The way she smile, the way she laugh, the way she talk, the way she cry her heart out, the way she face her fear, the way she love him, and many more.

He remember the first time he saw her breaking down, the first time he was yelling at her because she said she want to stop singing and performing. He remember the first time they talk, her cute voice and her smiley face. He remember the first time they fight caused by a small problem, he remember their first awkward kiss (it's not even proper enough to be called a kiss because it looks like a small peck on the lips), and he remember their first secret date. In the end, literally, he remember everything. And he feel good about it.

It is torturing to thinking about her in his state, but he can't help it. Somehow, a small subtle smile painted on his face.

 

Suddenly, his phone vibrating, caused the coffee table to vibrating along. He jump up from his position to reach his phone and staring at the screen, a phone contact named 'Yerm' with a picture of a girl shown. Without hesitating, he answer it.

 

“Hello?”

 

 

 

 

 

The hotel room is filled with scream and arguments, fortunately, it's soundproof. A grey-purplish haired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter