Chapter 8: Water

First Note
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Nayeon's POV-

 

I walked along the passage of the pool, it was 11pm.  There was only me in the indoor pool.  This gave the thrills because it reminded me of a scary movie that I watched with the other members.

 

"You're here, great.  Get into the pool now."  A voice said.

This time without looking, I already knew who the person was.

"Why are we in a public pool?" I asked her.

"It's for your training."

As soon as she said that, I hopped into the pool.  Not sure why I did that, maybe I trusted her.

"How did you know I will use that particular toilet?" I asked her.

"I just know."

I smiled, I was not expecting a note about today was stuck on the toilet paper roll.

 

"I know this sounds crazy but I want to sing Cheer up underwater.

"How am I supposed to do it?  I mean, water will get..."

"Don't worry about that.  Focus on the volume.  I know you probably won't hear yourself in the water.  But sing as loud as you can."

"Okay," I nodded.

"If you get a pad on the shoulder, that means the 10 seconds of your singing is over.  And you have 10 seconds of break."  She sat by the pool. "I will be by your side the whole time, so don't be afraid that you will get drowned."

I nodded again.  

"If you are ready." She held the timer.

I took a deep breath and sang.

 

And then, baby cheer up~  

I felt a gentle pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter