~1~

Stupid Perfect Boy

warning grammar error, error word spelling, and confusing words.

----

What a tiring day as always Kihyun thought to himself, started with a boring morning, a noisy school day, a dirty autumn leaving leaves every ways, he hates it so much unlike another people who normally like autumn. Plus, the wind blows start to get colder because the summer was already gone completely.

After a few minutes walking while mumbling something to himself, Kihyun had finally in front of his house gates. His step stopped when his eyes catches an unusual sight from the house right beside his house. That was an empty house, but today there were like two or three luxury cars parked in front of the house. After got a peek and thought that it wasn’t a big deal, he casually walks inside his house.

“I AM HOOOOOOOME” Kihyun screaming at the top of his lung to anybody in the house (which is usually nobodys home, only his 2 maids).

“Eo, Kihyun a~ wasseoo” A middle aged woman voice answer Kihyun from the room that supposed to be his mother and fathers room.

Well, that middle aged woman is his mother.

But wait, it means that his mother is in the house now. Which is WOW because she’s extremely never being at home and always busy with her job and the company (.

“Mom? You are home? WOW, why? The company had already bankrupt or someone stole/? it or something? Like a big plane crushing into the building till the building destroyed, or some terrorist blow the company buildings?” Kihyun said with that ‘imagining’ face that is his brows furrowed together with eyes wide open.

“What are you saying Kihyun?” His moms face even more confuse with what her son were saying.

“Ok, Ok, I am sorry I rarely being at home for you my honey Kwihyunnie” His mom said while squishing his son chubby cheeks and hug him tightly.

“Rarely? Isn’t it rather to say “never” than rarely?” Kihyun said sarcastically.

“Oh Ok, I am sorry honey” She apologize again while still hug him tight. “I’ll transfer you the money for this month again, tell me if you need anything else, I have to leave now” She said and giving kihyun a peck on his cheeks and leave him.

That’s it, all she cares about is only about money. Kihyun didn’t need her money, he had it enough, she always gives it to him like every weeks.

Kihyun just need to be with them, his parents, his mom and his dad spending the time together at home. Telling them about his school, about his friends, about his feelings, about everything like another child would do with their parents.

Kihyun just want to be with them, spending Saturday night together watching movies. Groaning with his dad because her mom will complains about the genre of the movie, and always giving her comments at every scene that happened in the movie.

But no, he never get that from them, and all he get just their money and all the luxury things he never wants.

----------

Igeol beomjeora hal su inna

Knock knock…Tut

His morning alarms woke him up from his dreamland. He sat up on his bed, leaning his back on the head of the bed a moment. After folding his blankets, he moves to open his room windows. That windows was facing the sideyard of the house right next to his, that empty house which is no longer empty.

When he opened the windows he was surprised with a sight of a boy with height above average, maybe 180 cm or more he guessed. That boy looks like his age or maybe older, he has gorgeous tanned skin, pretty small eyes, broad shoulder, arms with strong biceps. With his dark red hair made the boy looks even more…

“PERFECT” that is the only word Kihyun would say to describe the boy who was doing his morning workout.

Just like being under spell, Kihyun just enjoying (or more like staring) his new morning view from his room windows.

While enjoying he was also imagining some scene about that boy and him doing someth… wait what do I do in the early morning like this?. Groaning to himself while shaking his head in furious, try woke his mind up from the imagination in his head.

Without realizing that the boy down there watch him back with what-are-u-doing-there-staring-at-me face.

That made Kihyun startled, he step back in surprise with heart beating that suddenly became so fast from that sudden eye contact between them. He run out from his room, close the door behind him while leaning his body on it and try catching his breath.

Why do I even run? Stupid…

 

TBC