Final

Raindrops
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeil was sitting by himself in his favourite coffee shop. The young man took a sip of his hot coffee while his gaze was wandering outside of the glass wall.

He watched in silent as the raindrops were racing their ways down to the windowsill, — two droplets met in the middle of their way and became one before they went all the way down to the windowsill, crashing into nothing once they finally reached the end.

Taeil then shifted his attention to look at the world on the outisde, some people were running quickly to avoid themselves from getting drenched because of the rain, there's also some couples who were sharing umbrellas,—smiling fondly to each other and taeil couldn't help but to think they look cute.

It was on evening where most people just finished with their works, schools, or classes. Taeil propped his elbow on the table, placing his chin to rest in his palm, continuing his habit to let his mind wandering about how the thin glass could separate him from million different worlds out there. Its fascinated to moon taeil.

It was dimmed at where taeil was sitting, — the evening gloomy weather made its way into the coffee shop, making the place dimmed but not as dark as it was on the outside.

This time taeil started to think about his life, his family, friends, studies, grades, and his love life. He sighed before forcing himself to tear his eyes away from staring at the view on the outside.

The cafe's door bell jingled as somebody pushed the door opened to get inside the cozy cafe.

Taeil looked up, expecting that to be the person he's waiting for.

Taeil grinned because its true, that it was the one he's waiting for. His gaze followed the younger as taeyong made his way to the table where taeil was sitting.

Taeyong slightly hunched down to peck taeil's forehead before he took a seat beside the older, "were you waiting for too long?"

The older smiled genuinely, shaking his head as he stared into taeyong's beautiful doe eyes.

Taeyong then ordered a mocha frappe with two slices of chocolate cake when the waiter came to take his order.

"do you want me to sit here or infront of you?"

"here." taeil half-whispered, mind still occupied with various thoughts from just now.

"taeil?" taeyong called, when he saw taeil started to zone out; slowly shifted his gaze to the outside of the glass wall, staring into nothing. "hey are you okay?" the younger asked, concerned.

Taeyong s his hands around taeil's waist, bringing the smaller closer before he placed his chin on taeil's shoulder, "babe pay attention to me~" taeyong pouted childishly over the lack of attention.

Taeil adjusted his position before he leaned in and rested himself against taeyong's chest. The older hummed in pleased when he felt taeyong's heart was beating crazily fast on the inside, "i'm okay, just thinking.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter