Two

Christmas Miracle?

 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a cold jelly like substance on my stomach.

"Wha?" I gasped.

"Sorry," The doctor said. "I forgot to warn you." He spread the jelly stuff on my stomach with the stick thing. "Let's see what we have here..."

The monitor flicked on, showing my insides. Too bad technology wasn't better. The picture was grainy and black and white. But I still could see the faint outline of..

"Is...is...is that what I think...it is?" I stuttered.

The doctor looked at me and nodded. "Congratulations. You're going to be a mother."

I instantly began to cry. Me and Xander had always wanted a family but we never thought it would be possible without adopting.

"Xander..." I choked out "We..we are going to...to..to..." I couldn't finish the sentence I was crying too hard.

"I know yeobo." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I know." Even he was starting to tear up.

"I'm guessing you're the father?" the doctor asked.

We both nodded.

"Well congrats to you too." he smiled at us. "I'll print off a few pictures to show your family and friends and I'll get you a prescription for pain relievers for whenever she acts up."

"Thank you doctor." I said "Wait... She?" I perked up a bit.

The doctor nodded again.

Oh my god. I'm having a girl. I'm going to be a mother.  Of a little girl. And Xander is going to be my baby daddy. I can't believe this is actually happening.

"Xander." I turned to him.

"Let's go tell the others. Right now." he grabbed a tissue and wiped my stomach. He pulled me up started dragging me out the door. "Dr. Derp. Bring the pictures and whatever else you need to give us to the waiting room. We need to tell them now."

"Okay. I'll be out in about five minutes." the doctor said.

Xander nodded a thanks and lead me to the waiting room.

"Are you sure Xander?" I asked him.

"It's too late for that now." he stated, stopping in front of the rest of the band members.

"Too late for what?" Dongho questioned.

I looked away. I was having second thoughts now. What would they think? Would they support me? What would fans think? What would our antis think?

"Go on tell them." Xander whispered to me. "It'll be ok. Trust me."

I nodded mostly to myself than to him.

"I'm... Pregnant."

Their reaction was just like when I told them Xander was coming.

There was a shocked silence for about three seconds before everyone erupted into questions.

"Wait wait wait." Soohyun’s voice cut through everyone else's. "What's going to happen now?"

"I don't know." I shook my head. "But we all will stick together. Right?"

There was a slight hesitation before all of them agreed.

I smiled at them then I turned to Xander. "And I have a feeling you're going to be around a bit more."

"Of course." he hugged me "Look the doctor is coming."

We all turned towards the direction he was coming from. I was impatiently waiting, counting each step.

"Well Kevin, here the pictures of your little girl." he handed me four pictures "and here are some information packets and food and drinks you should stay away from and some recommendations for medication you can take to make some things easier."  the doctor handed me a folder filled with papers. "I made an appointment for you for four weeks from today. I'll see you then." he shook my hand and left.

I turned back to my friends. "Well, all that's left is to tell the public."

 

The camera lights were blinding. There were ten times as many as usual. Even as we were waiting to go up to the tables to sit they were taking thousands of pictures.

A few weeks ago we had started a (true) rumor that I was pregnant with Xander’s child, and it took off. Some people were incredibly excited and others were horridly angry. Some were happy for me and Xander and some wanted us to die for having that kind of relationship. But to me it didn’t matter. I was so happy. And nervous for what I was about to do.

My baby bump was starting to show and I had to wear baggy shirts everywhere I went, which was slightly annoying but overlookable.  Xander was back to living at our dorms and I think that killed him a little inside because he still wasn’t apart of U-Kiss. But fortunately we were going to move into our own place so there will be a good place for our little one.

I was brought back into reality when Xander touched my shoulder.

He leaned into me. “It’s time.” He whispered.

I started the march to the chairs, holding my head up high. Next were Xander, Soohyun, Hoon, Kiseop, Eli, AJ and then Dongho.

I didn’t even sit down. I grabbed the mic and announced “Yes. I am pregnant. With Alexander’s child. We are going to be the proud parents of a little girl.” I put the mic down again and lifted my shirt halfway, displaying my little bump to the world.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

COMPLETE! 

a little after schedule but still...

Hope you liked it!

I really wish i was good enough at editing pics to make one with Kevin looking like he had a baby bump. I think that would be so cuteeee ^^