Chapter 7

Wedding Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

I really don’t know what to do. I feel bad for Amber…

I know how much Ellin mean to her.

She talked about her a lot when we hangout

and I can see how happy she is when people say that they are match made from heaven.

I can’t bear to see her breaking down because of Ellin.

She even planned to propose to her when she is back from her hometown.

Well it’s obviously that girl is lying since she is here all the time…

Ughh, just thinking about this girl make me want to smack her with my baseball bat…

I am really mad on what she’s been doing to Amber.

If only she knows how much Amber willing to sacrifice everything just for her…

I guess I’m just so lost in my thought that I don’t know where my feet bring me…

'Oh Oh, did I just got lost?? '

This is bad, I’m still new here and I really don’t know the roads here

except to the place where I am working, Amber’s apartment and Pragma Café.

I was wandering around when I found a playground and basketball court next to it...

Instead of searching for help about direction, I just go to the nearby swing and sit there...

I guess I can't stop thinking about Amber and her cheating fiancée...

I don't know how to tell Amber about this.

Should I just let her know it herself??

But I'm sure its gonna break her deeply...

Should I just tell her myself??

well, judging on how much she love her, I doubt she will believe me...

I just so into my thought when I felt someone hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who am I?"

It's a deep, husky voice...I start to panic...

'Relax soojung, you can do this...'

I take a deep breath and I elbowed this intruder and I heard this person bump to the ground...

He/she groaned.

"Serve you right" I dust off the imaginary dust in my shoulder

As I was about to leave

“Oh god Krys” he/she muttered. 

Wait, I recognize this voice, I turn around and saw this familiar face,

"Amber?" I ask her...She just nodded in pain...

"Why the hell did you do that?? I thought you are some old, ert geezer that try to kidnap me!!"

I rant at her and slap at her shoulder, softly this time and she just chuckled while still rubbing her stomach.

"For a lady like you, you sure elbowed people like a MMA wrestler Krys" she said to me...

Well I can't help that, since my father is a MMA instructor, I sure learn some few tricks to help me when I'm in trouble, 

I may look like a weak person, but trust me, you wouldn't want to be in the arena with me...

I smirked proudly...

"What are you smiling at?? you are really creepy when you do that you know" I just glared at her

"Now you know that not everyone should be pranked Am...by the way, what are you doing here?" I ask her

"I'm having a basketball practice there" she pointed at the basketball court

"then you should be going, it seems like it haven't finish yet"

"nahh...I'm already tired, besides I already play for 3 sets in a row, let the others have their chance to shine"

she grinned.. This girl can be cocky sometimes..

"So why are you here?? I've never seen you here before, your first time? Or are you lost?" 

she stand up and facing me

"Well...it's true that I am lost and it’s also true that this is the first time I come here…

I just wandering around and found this place."

"Oh my gosh Krys!! You should have told me,

I can fetch you, you know… Who knows if someone try to kidnap you"

and she keeps on ranting about s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter