Chapter 1

Peace and Quiet

Yoongi lets out a frustrated groan as he shoves away the stack of paper which he was working on. He was running out of ideas for his next composition and the fact that he had been surviving on 3 cups of coffee for the past 2 days with no to little sleep makes him even more grouchy. Those power naps were no longer working anymore and he was getting more agitated just by the minute. Yoongi looks up at the clock in the studio and realised it was already eleven o'clock. With a heavy sigh, he packs up his stuff and shuts down his computer before heading back to the dorm.

By the time Yoongi reaches back to the dorm, it was already a quarter past midnight. The dorm was awfully quiet other than the soft purring coming from the refrigerator. It was nearly pitch black and the only source of light was from the soft moonlight glow radiating from the living room window. It was definitely a struggle for Yoongi to take off his shoes as he fumbles about in the darkness. Fatigue overwhelmed his body and decided to just take a quick shower before heading to bed. He heads straight to the laundry room to grab a fresh set of clothes before locking himself up in the bathroom.

As Yoongi steps out from the bathroom with his hair semi-wet, he checks his appearence in the mirror. The dark circles around his eyes were getting darker and heavier by the day. Thank god the make-up artists know how to cover that up because honestly, he could be called a human panda with such dark circles. He lets out a tired sigh before turning off the lights of the bathroom, trudging back to his shared room with Jin.

He expected to see his hyung sleeping like a dead one in the bed next to him and nothing else. To Yoongi's surprise, he found someone sleeping in his own bed, curled up into a fetus position with his back facing Yoongi. Yoongi narrows his eyes as he tries his best to scrutinise the sleeping figure in his bed despite the darkness of the room. The figure's chest rises and falls at a slow pace, letting out soft and draggy breaths. Yoongi lets out a soft chuckle as he realised that his favourite dongsaeng, Jimin, was in his bed. Yoongi brings his hand to the younger's head, the blonde's silky hair with care, hoping to not wake him up. ' How can this brat be so cute even when he's asleep? Impossible. ' Yoongi grunted as he adores the features of the younger, unknowingly bringing his hand now to his cheek, caressing them with his thumb.

What Yoongi doesn't know is that his favourite little dongsaeng was just pretending to sleep. A big wide grin threatening to spill across Jimin's face as he hears the older's words, his heart full of excitement and overwhelming affection. Sure, his Yoongi hyung may appear as a grumpy old man with a cold heart to others, but it's these moments at random timings where only the both of them share privately does Jimin fully know and understand the real Min Yoongi. Despite his cold facade, Jimin knew that Yoongi is a person who would show care and concern to those who matter a lot to him. He may not talk a lot but Jimin knew that Yoongi is a person who keeps his thoughts and opinions to himself, spilling it either through his music or writing it down on paper. And as crazy as it sounds, Jimin knew that Yoongi only speaks his mind only when he's comfortable with the people around him.

Jimin also knew one more thing - Min Yoongi was madly in love with Park Jimin, vice versa.

Right when Yoongi was about to leave his bedside, a small yet familiar voice called out for him. ' Hyung, ' it said as Yoongi felt a grip around his wrist, the hand tugging on it gently. ' What time is it now? ' Yoongi looked down and saw Jimin using his hand to rub his eyes with his other free hand as he lets out an obnoxious yawn. Yoongi chuckled lightly and shrugs nonchalantly, turning his body towards the bedside. ' I don't know. Probably very late. ' Yoongi smiles softly as he squats down, resting his head on his bed. ' Go to sleep, brat. We have a long day tomorrow. I'll sleep on your bed or something. ' Yoongi said as he ruffles the younger's bedhead.

But before Yoongi could even stand up to leave, Jimin pulls his hyung towards him, trapping him in a tight embrace. ' Hyung, let's sleep together. I know you're tired. ' Jimin smiles sleepily, his eyes now shut as he pats Yoongi's back.' Besides, I missed you way too much. ' Jimin says of a matter of fact. Yoongi feels his cheeks flush slightly and he swears, he could feel that cheeky little brat grinning away. If he wasn't so tired, Yoongi knew he would have beat the out of the younger for saying such cheesy stuff. Afterall, Jimin knows that he can't take such cheesy . But Yoongi could feel his eyelids getting heavier and he simply decided to just go with the flow. Yoongi shifts his weight to get into a more comfortable position, with Jimin being the bigger spoon while he was the small spoon. Yoongi presses his body against Jimin's before looking up at the younger. ' I love you, you cheesy . ' Yoongi mumbles under his breath as he presses his face against Jimin's neck. ' I love you too, grumpy grandpa. ' Jimin teases playfully before planting a gentle kiss on Yoongi's temple.

Honestly, Yoongi would do anything to just spend some nice quiet alone time together with his dongsaeng. It's the small actions like this that make Min Yoongi so damn attached and attracted to that little brat, Park Jimin. And he was glad, so glad, that Jimin belonged to him.