Part 2 (FINALE)

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

I didn’t tell lie. That girl wasn’t my girlfriend. I don’t have girlfriend anyway. I just have an ex-girlfriend and I feel sorry for her but also relieved that she wasn’t my bae.

God, where is she?

I wiped the blood on my hand onto my white shirt as I sat down on the bench at the street. Why I always screw up? I easily got mad since the day I lose her.

I took my cell and try to called her again but it still answered by voice mail.

Wait, maybe she’s already home!

I jumped off the bench and decided to visit her flat but then I saw something across the street. I’m sure it was her but who’s the guy?

I ran across the street, look at them in close range with her back facing me. I could even hear what they say.

“Ok, Noona, careful.” He took her right arm around his shoulder while his left arm on her waist.

My hand turned to fist as I saw it.

He. Touched. My. Girl.

She hissed as her foot touch the ground she looked in pain. One of her leg was swathed in bandages. While the other still on heels.

Bandages?

“Noona, are you sure you can going home yourself?” He asked her with concern look.

“I just need to grab a taxi.” She looked at him and force to smile.

I just couldn’t take it anymore.

“Ehem.” I faked cough.

They turned around and her eyes got wide.

“OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENDED TO YOU?!” She tried to reach me but she almost fell because her injured ankle. Unfortunatelly that boy caught her first.

Damn!

“Noona, you okay?” His deep voice really made me uncomfortable.

“I’m fine. I just can’t feel my leg.” She hold on his arms as he helps her to stand up.

“It must be the drug.” He said.

“Look at you. Why didn’t you walk properly? Are you still a baby?” I was complained her instead of asking what happened to her nicely.

“Why you yelled to her? Who are you?” The boy shouted back.

“I –“ Somehow I saw he change his expression like he was ready to fight. He really defended her. Why? Does he like her? My Bae? Please don’t tell me he’s into her.

“It’s okay. He’s my friend.” She d his arm to calm him down. She did it, he calm down.

Yeah. Friend.

“Are you hurt?” She came to me then sweep my bloody shirt to find the wound.

“It’s not mine.” I said as I hold her hands.

She looked up, “what happened?”

“Long story.” I rubbed her fingers as I smile.

She stepped back and look away as I realese her hands.

“Noona, it’s late. You need to go home.” The boy interrupted, “I’ll get you a taxi.”

He’s annoying.

“No need. I’ll take her home.” I replied him.

He gave me a stare.

What? You like her? Over my dead body. She’s mine.

She hold his hand, “it’s okay, Taehyungie, he can be trust.”

YAH! DON’T TOUCH HIM!! Aiiish.. I wish I could broke their hands. Taehyungie? SHE GAVE THIS KID A NICKNAME? What the..

ARRRGH!! She’s driving me nut.

“You sure?” He looked at her and..me.

“What you mean ‘you sure’, huh? I know her very much better than you.” I raised my tone.

“Shhhh, Jungkook, enough.” She glared.

I crossed my arms and take my my eyes to the road.

“I’m sure. You better go home. It’s late.” She assured him with her sweet voice that I love.

“If you said so.” He said, “Hyung, I trust you. Take care her well.”

“Don’t worry, Kiddo, I’ll treat her well. Very well. Like my own girlfriend.” I smiled wide as I pull her closer by her shoulder.

He scoffed.

“Aw!” I winced in pain as her elbow hit my tummy quite hard.

“Thanks for helping me, Taehyung-ah.” She hugged him.

This girl was really such a tease. Why she loves to make me jealous? Again, she gave him her nice smile as she realese her hug. That smile I’ve never seen in the past a year.

The boy left us, “careful, Noona. I’ll call you.”

What?

“You gave him your number?” I stared at her as he step away.

“Yeah, any problem?” She stared back.

“Didn’t you see him? He wears uniform meaning he’s still student.”

“So what? I’m not his teacher.” She made annoying expression.

“Don’t tell me you’re into him.”

“What if I am?” She put her hands on her waist.

I clenched my fist.

“Let’s go home.” I said as I carried her bridal style.

“What! Jungkook put me down!” She hit my chest continuously.

“Stay still or I’ll throw you to the ground.” I treatened her and it’s work.

People started looking at us but I don’t care.

 “It’s embarrassing.” She covered her face as I start to walk.

“It’s romantic.” I mumbled but I’m sure she heard what I said.

She started to calm as we got far from the street, I turned left leaving Hongdae.

 

---

“Jungkook.”

“Hmm.”

“What happened to your shirt?”

“Ah, there was an accident. They said it’s a girl who got hit and run. I thought it was you so I ask the paramedic to saw her. She was bleeding so I need to wiped the blood first to see her face.” I explained.

“Poor her. Is she okay?”

“I don’t know. I wish she’d be okay.”

“But, even if it was me. Why’d you come back? You left me.” She looked at me.

I stuned by her words. I even couldn’t say anything.

She’s right. Why should I care if I left her at the first place?

“Wait! Where are you taking me?” she said as looking around.

“My place.” I simply replied.

“NO! Put me down or I’ll scream!” now she’s treathening me.

As her wish, I put her down carefully.

“My place is nearer than yours.” I explained as soon as she touch the ground.

“I’ll get a taxi.” She pulled out her cellin her bag, “aiish, it’s dead. Can I borrow yours?”

“No.”

“Fine. I’ll walk untill I got one.”

We were at the wide alley far from street and almost reach my neighborhood.

“Not a chance.” I spread my arms to block her way.

“Please don’t do this to me.”

“Do what?”

“This.”

“What this?”

“We’re just friend.”

“I don’t wanna be your friend. I want more.” I was half-yelled.

“I can’t.”

“You can’t or you won’t?”

“What are you saying?”

I held her shoulders, “look, I can’t stop myself loving you. I know I made mistakes and I’m fixing it now. I’m just hoping you give me a second change to proof that I could be a better man this time. I pushed you away. Now you push me away. I’ll consider that’s my punishment. I know I’m working alone to get us back since you don’t seem interested. But it’s okay. I can understand. I’ll do the same way If I had to dealing with my jerk ex. I–“

“Jungkook, my leg..it’s hurt.” She hold my arm tightly.

She hissed and shut her eyes as her reaction by the pain.

I squatted down back facing her, “get on my back.”

She obeyed.

I piggybacked her then run as fast as I could to my flat, her arms wrapped on my neck as her head rest on my shoulder.

I felt liquid warm on my shoulder. She was crying.

“Hold me tight.” I shrugged her up then start running faster.

I could feel her breath brusing my ear as I run while her hands around my neck.

Hold on, Baby, we almost there.

 

------

[At Jungkook’s place]

 

“We’re home.” I said as we reach my living room.

“OH GOD!” She groaned as I put her on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter