3rd Win

Before that Epic 1st Win
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day at Inkigayo, another heart-palpitating-and-mind-blowing day to announce who's gonna be the winner for this week. And that day is today, blackpink's goodbye stage. The last time they'll perform their debut-slayer-of-charts song, whistle. They got amazed by how people really love this song so much that it surpassed many record breaking titles for a rookie group like them. And because of that, they're really thankful for the love and support they've been received, even back then when they're still not debuted yet.

And now, the four of them, standing in front of the stage with other artists waiting for the much awaited moment. The MCs now started saying something, but Jennie, Jisoo, Rose, and Lisa didn't seem to care because they're so focused on the screen beside them where they'll see the scores later. Lisa can't help but feel nervous this time that she grab Rose's arm like a child hiding behind her mother's back. When the numbers started rolling, their hearts just pounded really fast that it can almost jump out of their chests. But the moment they saw that their song, whistle still continues to go higher than their other song boombayah and their rival's score, they got shocked and feel so happy that all of their doubts and nervousness just flew away. Jennie started thanking all the staffs and fans who helped and supported them to reach and go this far. Jennie and Jisoo keeps on smiling to others, on the other hand, the maknaes are crying their heart out, especially Lisa who felt so overwhelmed by this very special moment.

While the MCs says their goodbyes, they bowed to the other artists thanking them, as a return, the other artists bowed to them too as a sign of congratulating them for winning. When Jisoo noticed Lisa was crying, she came to her and patted her back to comfort her.

"Uljima Lisa, we won. Hyunsuk sunbaenim will be very proud of us!" Jisoo said as she continues to pat Lisa's back.

"U-unnie, w-we... won... huhuhuhu."

Jennie noticed Lisa's poor state too, but instead of comforting her, she smirked and shook her head. What a baby, look who's crying now. Jennie now interacts with their fans while singing their song.

Lisa is still crying so Rose decided to comfort her this time. She side hugged Lisa with her left arm while saying encouraging words to her.

"Lisa, come on. Don't cry anymore. Cheer up honey, everything's gonna be alright."

 

--

They came back to their waiting room with many people surrounded them, clapping and congratulating them for winning. Some of them are asking for pictures, but Lisa is still not recovering from crying so they decided to leave her first in the room and let her have some space. Jennie volunteered to take care of Lisa so the two of them are the only person left.

Lisa sat on one of the chairs, still sniffing and hiccuping. Once Jennie closed the door, she turned around and looked at Lisa, wiping her tears. She chuckled as she shook her head again, she really just can't believe that Lisa has a side like this. It somehow fascinated her.

She dragged a chair next to Lisa and sitted. She leaned her back in the chair and crossed her arms as she start talking to Lisa.

"The so called baby monster, so fierce, cool, and s*xy in MVs and live performances, is crying now like a baby who just got her lollipop stolen by other kids. It's funny how you teased me back then for crying on our first win, and now look at you. Aigoo, Lisa poor baby." said Jennie, paying back Lisa for what she did a few days ago in this very same room after their encore stage.

"And your point is?" Lisa said as she now stopped crying, straightened her sit, wiping a few more droplets of tears, looking at Jennie. Jennie was taken aback by Lisa's reaction. She expected them bickering and continue teasing each other, but not like this.

"Ah... no-nothing. Just pointing that you're a crying baby too." said Jennie as she looked in another direction, because she can't stand looking at Lisa's eyes right now.

"Okay, I admit. I just feel so overwhelmed by us receiving so much love from so many people, so I feel so lucky to be in that moment." Lisa said, standing up and looked at herself in the mirror. She gets the BB cream on the table and apply it on her face.

"And what did you just say? 'Fierce, cool and sooo s*xy in MVs and live performances'? So you've been observing me huh?"

Jennie suddenly feels so pressured and nervous at the same time because of what Lisa just said. It's true, she's been observing her since they were still trainees. She really just admires how hard-working and passionate the other girl is when it com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter