Pluviophile

Pluviophile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You looked at the big gray clouds outside your apartment from your big window as you sat in the lazy couch beside it. You looked at the time, it was still 2 PM, but it was so dark outside, signaling that rain would be coming anytime from the heavy clouds up there.

You wait patiently for the rain to come as you put your head against the window. And just like that, you heard a small rain sound coming not long after. The little rain changed into a big one as you saw the road wet by it and the sky getting darker.

A big thunder then came, making a big scary sound which can making heart beating faster but despite all of that, you still sit calmly while looking at the window. Not even bothered by the scary sound of the thunder.

Unlike the rough weather outside, your heart was calm as you listened to the sound of the rain. You didn’t know why you like rain so much until you found out about pluviophilia or pluviophile, which means a person who loves or takes comfort from the rain. You learn that you were like that, you loves the rain, and you feel the sound of the rain could give you comfort.

“What are you doing, honey?” You heard your boyfriend voice, another kind of sound (or voice) that you love. You turned your head from the big window to a sleepy figure that leaned against the living room you were in.

“You’re up already? Come here, I just sit down here and listening to the rain sound.” You said as you patted an empty space of the big lazy couch that you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter