My Favorite Faded Fantasy

My Favorite Faded Fantasy

He never realize when was the first time he saw her again. The only thing he knows that she has been his sanctuary. His freedom from the beginning. 

He always loves how gentle her fingers running through his hair, how soft her skin against his, how tender her kiss on his lips, how her loving eyes soothed 

all his pain, how her presence washed away his insecurities. 

He caresses her cheek, gaining her attention to him. A small smile cracks on her lips as his eyes seems lost. 

"I love you. You have to be strong. I want you to be strong."

Her voice low, almost a whisper. 

He knows. He smiles along and brings their lips together. 

He sat her upon his lap, letting their tears melted into each others. 

He knows. The moment won't be long. 

Every second brings her into the dark.  Every touch turns into a painful nothingness. 

He knows. The moment he lets everything go, there will no her. She will slip away from his arms. 

He knows. His refusal to let her go will hurt her. 

He knows. Yet he still tries to embrace every memory of her. Not letting them go. 

"I love you. I love you. You'll be fine. I know you will."

The last words from her could bring him to his reality or making him fall deeper into insanity. 

He knows. But the choice is far too hard and he was devastated. 

The sun peeked through the blinds. The warmth greets his bundled up figure, with tears wet his face. 

She's gone. He had choose. He chooses to throw her away. 


Another lame oneshot ㅠㅠ

I'm really sorry

I usually like angsty, twisted fics yet I'm at writing it

Thank you for reading!

XOXO,

 banana-chan