It's You / She Is Love

collection of song drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s You - Super Junior / She Is Love - Parachute

 


Henry grips the microphone tightly and takes a deep breath. He can feel all the eyes on him.

“Amber’s always been the better one with words. She says I have a way with words, but to tell you the truth, it’s not that I have a way with words. It’s that she brings about the most emotion in me, so the words that come out are the ones I can never think of in other times.”

He hears someone laugh softly. He guesses it’s Donghae, because he knows how Henry stumbles over words all the time.

“But then again, she’s the one I lose my way with words the most. I’m sure all the hyungs can verify how much I stuttered the first time we met.”

A chorus of laughter. Henry tries for a shaky smile. He’s still so nervous, but he meets her gentle gaze, encouraging smile crinkling the edges of her eyes. And she’s so beautiful, Henry pushes himself to continue on.

“And yet I want to try. Because it’s not every day you make a promise of forever with your best friend, with the person who completes you and also reminds you that you have always been whole.”

“Soulmates is a cliche trope from some fictional movie or other, but if I ever believe in something like soulmates, then I just married her. If I believe in fate, then I believe it led me to meet her, to be with her. If I believe in reincarnation, then I believe I’m meant to find her every time I’m born again. I believe in love, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter