Jealous Dean

Jealous Dean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  You have been waiting him for almost one hour on your home but he hasn’t show up yet. Today you have a date with Dean, you and your two years boyfriend would go to fitness center. Dean has been working hard lately and couldn’t spend his time with you and this week his agency gave him one day off and he decided to meet you. Instead of cuddling together, you chose to have healthy date which was leading him to give in and joined on your favorite fitness center.

         “ Maybe he’s stuck in traffic.” You talked to yourself while looking at your phone screen, he didn’t send you any message to let you know whether he’s stuck on the traffic, had an urgent meeting or simply he needed to sleep because he was too tired working.

         After thinking to call him or not you decided to leave him be and just went straight on fitness center. You could send him a message to come over, right?

         That’s what you are and you always been, instead of insulting and created a fight you tended to console yourself from anger and talked about it later when you’re in calm condition so both of you could solve the things together. You knew how easily get annoyed and how direct Dean is, he never sugar coating, he will straight forward about anything. It’s not because he’s mean it’s just the way he is, and you guys complete each other.

         Oppa, I’m going first. Please join in once you done working.

         You pressed the send button and put your phone back on your hoodie’s pocket, started to drive on the destination. After 30 minutes driving you finally arrived. You didn’t really need to change your clothes because you already wore hoodie and shorts so you just grabbed your bag and entered the place.

       “y/n-ssi!” A rasp and deep voice greeted once you about to walk on the treadmill. You turned your head to check who it was, and reality hits you. Hard. And. Merciless.

        “It’s been a while..” he smiled. You blinked in second and forced your lips to smile looked at him. Among the popular and best fitness centers in Seoul, why would he be here out of the blue? You were regular member in this place but this was the very first time you meet him, it must be joke, isn’t it?

        He was cheerful and friendly since you were working with him few months ago, and he’s still that way until you met him again today. Cheerful, easy going and friendly are his personality. Even though he is way older than you, he still used a formal language to respect you. He’s a nice guy, indeed.

        “Anyeonghaseyo sunbaenim..” you greeted him politely, he’s there. He’s the reason why you and Dean had a little argument last time. He’s—

       “You’re going here often?” he asked you before he stepped in treadmill beside yours and casually turned the machine on. He started walking.

       “Ah, yes.. I’m regular member here, hehe.” you nodded and smiled, earning his chuckles.

       “Oh, I see. This is my first time here..” he looked at you and talked in low voice as if he would tell you a secret, “I’ll have a date in hour later around this area, that’s why I need to be strong and train my muscle~” he giggled on his own secret. Did he just tell you that he have a date? Seriously? He is really chill and absent minded.

       “You’re not afraid that I’ll spill out your dating secret, sunbaenim?” you , you wanted to know how he would react. Well, actually you’re here because you had a date too. But you’re not going to tell him anyway.

        “Eyyy, no way~” he scrunched his nose, “You’re not that good for threatening me~” he said with confidence.

        You shook your head and said, “Fighting on your date~”

        He smiled and raised his right fist, “Fighting!”

       Just then you the treadmill machine, set up the velocity and started jogging. Both of you no longer talked to each other in order to focus on exercise, he even wore his hoodie on to cover his head. He must be wanted to focus. In other side, you pulled out your phone to turn on the music and checked message from Dean, but nothing. He hasn’t sent anything yet. Where on earth is he?

        You were going to hit him once you find him today, you swore on your head. At least he should send you a message to let you know what exactly happen, such a bad guy! You faced the mirror wall in front of you, checking the environment. There were not too much people around here, they’re around ten persons include you and this friendly rapper. But then someone’s reflection appeared on the mirror in front of you..

        A familiar guy with basketball shorts, baseball hat and dark blue T-shirt passed by behind you. You couldn’t turn around to make it sure if he was your boyfriend, so you just followed his movement from the helpful mirror wall to check it out.

        And he is Dean, for sure! But why he didn’t say anything or send you a message? You peeked on the rapper guy on your right side who was still focused on jogging and sometimes banged his head because he’s too immersed listening the music through his earphone.

        No way, did Dean know that he was that guy?

        How come? Did he already there and watching you talk with him?

        Did he ignore you on purpose?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter