Chapter 5

I Hate You Kim Taehyung!

Sunny: hey Yuriiii! i forgot to tell you at school, but Yoona is throwing a partyyy, and everyone knows she throws the best parties ever!! Everyone will be there! Hope you can come, it'll be super funnnn! (Text me if you can so we can get ready together!!) <3 xoxo

I looked down at the text that Sunny sent me and I think about it. Do I really want to go out? I wasn't really the biggest party girl, I preferred staying on my bed and watching anime, but then again, it is my first day, and I should have some fun and make some new friends. 

"Mum... Can I go to a friends party today? I might be late home. It'll be safe!" I ask my mum who's flicking through a magazine and give her aegyo.

"Mmm." She thinks about it for a little while, "Fine. Just because it's your first day. Go make some new friends. I trust you to make good decisions, okay?" 

I nod and hug her tightly. "Thanks mum! You're the best!" I kiss her cheek and run up the stairs.

Me: I can comeee! It won't be that crazy, right? Oh, and text me your address so I can come over~ <3

Sunny: Yaaaaay! Don't bother bringing any clothes or makeup, I have the perfect outfit in mind for you! Come quick xxx 

I put on some casual clothes and take my handbag. Hyeji came and climbed onto me while I was putting on my sneakers. 

"Sis! Where are you going?" She pouts. "I wanna come too!" 

"Aww, don't worry you little potato!" I pick her up and kiss her cheek. "I'll take you out for bubble tea and ice cream soon, okay?" 

She nods happily and rubs her cheek. "Yuck! Don't kiss me!" and then she runs off. 

"Bye mum, Hyeji! Tell dad I love him lots!" I shout and shut the door behind me. 

I slip into my personal car and read out the address to my chauffeur and then we're off.

*****

"Yuri!" Sunny hugs me straight away. She smells like Chanel. "Come in, come in!" 

Her mansion is beautiful, kind of traditional and old fashioned but elegant. There's a huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling and a gold fireplace. 

"I hope you don't mind that Tiffany and Taeyeon are here. They're gonna help you look gorgeous honey!" She says while we climb the stairs. 

"No, that's fine! Thanks for helping me, you guys. Who's going to be at the party?" I ask her.

"Oh, the regular crowd. Kingkas, Queenkas, cheerleaders, dancers, the usual." Sunny replies.

Her room is so bright and so Sunny. It's got lots of bright pop colours and neon. Tiffany and Taeyeon are applying makeup expertly in the mirror and fluffing their hair. They both look gorgeous, Tiffany in a body con dress and Taeyeon is a cute pink floaty dress.

"Hello." I greet them and give them both brief hugs.

"Hey! I'm Taeyeon and Sunny called me over a while ago so we could help you, since you gotta look fierce. You're new so you have to make an impression." She says happily to me.

Tiffany waggles her fingers at me airily and continues brushing on lipstick. 

"You have such a perfect figure, Yuri! I'm so jealous. Let me find you the perfect outfit while the girls prep you." Sunny days and disappears inside her walk in closet.


*****

30 minutes later, I still have no idea how I look. They covered up the mirror, just like they do in books, so I'll be surprised. I'm happy with the dress at least, even though it's not really my style. It's the staple little black dress. The material is obviously high quality, and there's a little bit of red the peeps out from under the dress. It has 2 thin straps a sweet heart line, ending a bit above mid thigh. I feel a little exposed, but really y. I slip on the shiny black louboutins which are ridiculously high.

"Wow, you look really pretty, Yuri." Tiffany compliments me. 

"Mmhm! Totally y!" Taeyeon gushes. "You're gonna rock this party." 

"Really? I can't wait to see!" I say nervously. 

"3.. 2.. 1.." Sunny counts and then chucks off the cloth. 

My mouth opens in shock. I really did look good. Like really Good. My long coco brown hair is curled loosely and is slightly messy so it looks perfect. The dress hugs and emphasises all my curves perfectly, and my legs look endless. My face is fierce and confident with my flawless black and gold eyeliner and matt red lipstick. This is not me, but hey, I can pretend to be someone else for once.

"Wow.." I breathe. "I look amazing, thanks to you guys!" 

"You're welcome, Yuri!" Sunny squeals and hugs me tightly. "Come on guys, we can't be too late or we'll miss all the fun! Let's go!" 

*****

I can practically feel the music when I step off the car, it's not hard to tell which house is Yoona's. There are a bunch of people outside the house, girls on the ground, guys puking, there was even a boy running around with 2 bras on his head and a pumpkin in his arms.

I didn't ask.

"Looks like it'll be a fun party. I wonder if Taehyung will be here." Tiffany smirks and tosses back her curls.

"Oh I hope he is! We can show off Yuri then!" Sunny exclaims but then shares and odd look with Tiffany. Hm.

The four is us walk confidently into the party, and it is crazy in there. Somebody is dangling from the stairs, a person is sitting in the fish tank, and a girl is chugging a how tankard of beer in the kitchen. The music so loud, I can barely hear myself think, there are people making out and grinding all over the place and just general craziness. 

"Woah." I don't know what to say. "I've never been to such a wild party before."

"There's been worse." Taeyeon says. "Once there was this ice cream and it was li-"

"Taeyeon! Please, I don't think me or Yuri wanna hear that story." Sunny exclaims, cutting her off.

"Where's Tiffany gone?" I ask, looking around, but I can't spot her in the crowds of people and now Taeyeon's gone too. Great. 

"Hey! Let's take some shots!" A random girl with long black hair and animated eyes grabs me and drags me along with her over to the kitchen. "It's gonna be so fun!"

"I'm not really-" I start but the girl obviously isn't listening. 

"Whoooooo shots!" She yells and waves her hand about crazily. "Come on! Hey, you're the new girl from London, right? I'm Park Bom." 

We reach the kitchen table where there loads of different glasses of shots. People are all crowding around and cheering when Bom appears. 

"How do you play?" I ask her.

"There's only one rule : don't stop drinking." She tells me and laughs. "When you can't drink anymore or pass out, you're out." 

Oh it. 

And then I pick up a shot.

I down it in one go, and it immediately burns my throat, but it tastes sweet like toffee. Bom tipping her head back to take her shot so I pick up my pace. I start to feel like I'm about to chuck up or die after my 6th or 7th shot, but I keep on going until I hear someone scream, "BOM'S OUT COLD MAN!" 

I pause and look over to my side even though I feel a little fuzzy. Bom has face planted the table, she's passed out. Which means... I won! I can't believe it.

" dude! The new girl freaking won! She's amazing!" 

"Yaaaay!" I throw my arms in the air victoriously. "I wonnn." 

"WOOOOO YOU GO BAE YURI!" Someone yells to my left and soon everyone is screaming my name, and damn does it feel good. I'm high fiving people left and right and some tall guy grabs me and hoists me up onto his shoulders. 

Then someone grabs me and pull me off and I land on top of them.

"Who the fu-" I rub my head and look.

Of course.

Kim Taehyung, who else could it be?

The girls are now shrieking his name like it's their job.

"Wow, this feels familiar." He mutters and pulls me back up. 

"V! Taehyung!" I slur drunkenly. "I missed you so much tonight!" 

"Mhm, okay." He replies and yanks me out of the crowd and up the stairs. I see the glances and looks and prepare myself for the rumours coming soon.

He enters one of the spare rooms and chucks me onto the bed and closes the door behind us.