Final

Memories

Jihan/JeongCheol : Memories

Jeonghan remembers everything, everything but one.


            I glanced at the window, it was already raining. Class got disbanded way too early; there were still two hours until Jihoon or Soonyoung’s class ends. That means I have to go back to the dorm by myself. That’s okay, I guess. I opened my blue umbrella, shivering slightly at the rush of cold air hitting me as I walked out. Novembers were the worst.

The walk was relatively short, give or take ten minutes if I walked slowly, five if I rushed. I glanced around, there weren’t that much people. Well first of all, most classes weren’t finished yet, second, it was way too cold to be playing around outside.

            I reached out for my phone, fiddling with it shortly before finally taking the device out of my bag. I smiled as I dialed his number; I put him on speed dial. 

Hello?” The voice from the other line greeted me, crisp and melodious.

“Hey, are you busy?"


            My name’s Yoon Jeonghan, a second year at Pledis University. I study architecture. My friends said that I have good memories, and indeed I do. I remember a lot of things, from the colour of my first schoolbag, faces of my elementary classmates, my first bicycle, everything. Yoon Jeonghan remembered everything.

Not really, you’ve finished your classes already?”

            Of course I remember the first time I met him, he was my senior at high school. Very friendly, slightly cheesy. Ever since the first time I met him, he always had this brotherly aura around him. No wonder everyone called him hyung. My Seungcheol hyung.

“The professor was being nice today. We're going home early. How’s your part time job?”

            I remember when he first confessed to me. It was around April, the cherry blossom bloomed beautifully in the background. After years of friendship, we were finally a couple. Seungcheol’s smile had never been brighter, so did mine. We held hands by the spring breeze.

Lucky! Work’s fine, I’m taking more hours though. Since I won’t have classes until Tuesday, I figured to just make the best of my free times.” He laughed.

“Need extra money, huh?” I teased

            I remember our first couple anniversary. He took me to a fancy diner, then we went for a walk near the river. It was so romantic. We sang and danced by the moonlight. As Seungcheol held me in his arms, I knew everything would only be alright. And never did he let go.

Well, one can always do something with extra money, haha.. Anyway, have you had lunch?”

            The first time I visited his house after we got together was when Seungcheol got sick. He caught a very bad fever. His temperature won’t go down for two days; I had to stay up all night to make sure that he was okay. I liked that a lot, I liked knowing that I could do something for him at times of need. I remember that he got better on the fourth day and surprised me when I cooked him breakfast, oh those cute memories.

“I had lunch already, thanks.”

Hey, Jeonghan, remember that one annoying customer I told you about? Well she’s..”

            The rain had stopped, but the air still somehow get colder.

            I remember the days where I have to be separated from Seungcheol, when he got the chance to be in an exchange program in Singapore for 3 months. Every day felt longer than usual. We still talked a lot on phone but I really missed seeing him up close. Those were the hardest days.

            I remember the days where we fought. Seungcheol’s really strict sometimes and he got worried a lot. We argued and fought for days, but Seungcheol would always be the first one to soften up and apologize first. Then we’ll kiss and I’ll cry, and Seungcheol would once again had me in his arms.

            I remember the silly nicknames. He called me angel for my birthdate, but on those rare days, he would admit that the nickname wasn’t based on my birthdate, but based on how he actually think of me. He said I was his angel. I called him S.Coups, because he scoops people. He really like cuddling and he admitted that.

            I remember our first night together. He was gentle and compassionate; also very kind and considerate. Seungcheol was very respectful, very mature. Nothing in the world would ever compare to how perfect he is, how lucky I am to be his.

            “So,uhm, you arrived yet?” He asked

            “Yeah, the dorm’s really close you know. Thanks for accompanying me, Jisoo-ah.”

            “Don’t mention it, I like talking to you! Well then. Talk to you later, Jeonghan-ah.” He said

            "Hm, talk to you later," I smiled as I ended the call.

            I remember everything.

            Everything but one.

           I had forgotten how long had it been since Seungcheol’s not the first one on my speed dial.



A/N : WTF JeongCheol is my main ship................. ;;_;;

So yeah I didn't elaborate what's happening between JeongCheol, I leave that part to you.