Nursing Ham-ji

Nursing The Lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the hospital, Leo was eating piece an apple silently which was cut by his beloved wife. As his wife who is so focus in cutting one of the apple, he did not realise there is a stare from someone who know him very well.

And suddenly Leo break the silence,
"You are so beautiful, Jaehwan-ah..." 


He look at his wife with eyes full of love and sincerity. Ken look at those eyes surprisedly his heart beat rapidly like it going to burst out at any moment. With those white milky skin, pink blush can be obviously seen on his flawless cheeks. 


"E-eh...?" It feels like there is a ton of stones stuck in his throat. Leo reach for Ken soft hand which still holding a piece of apple freshly cut.

"If my heart could scream out loud, it will be screaming for you, Jung Jaehwan..."

The stare is still deep between the two love bird. It feels like time stop only for both of them to look at each other. The words are making that white milky cheek become more pinkish almost turning all of the beauty face red.


"Eyyy... Hyung, stop it.. What with the cheesy thing all the sudden, uh ...?"

Those broad shoulder of Leo's is being hit softly by Ken. Chuckles can be heard from Leo's thin lips. Smile can be seen between both of them. 


Ever since Leo got his nose injured during his soccer practice, Ken couldn't stop himself from being a worried wife. Well, he is a wife of his man.


"Where's the kids, yeobo?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter