Chapter 2

The Guardians of Yoo

Ragel: Am I going to be alone in this?

 

[Silence] 

 

Ragel: I guess I am, since no one is here…….

 

….Let’s Start!!!

 

Ragel: Can’t believe I’m left alone *goes out to find the other*

 

----------------------------------------------

Jungyeon’s POV~

   “Y-you’re the transferred student,” I stuttered. I was confused out of my mind. My family just died, my adopted sister is trying to kill me and take Nayeon away from me, and now the mysterious transfer student I just met this morning is saying he’s my guardian.  

 

Like what the hell is going on?!

 

   “I’m assuming that you’re utterly confused?” he asked. He walked over to the empty seat on the arm chair beside the couch we were seated at, “I’ll gladly explain,” as he was about to utter another word the door opened showing an exhausted Jihyo.

 

   “Hey guys I- what in all worlds are you doing here?” her expression changed in a snap of a finger when she saw the transferred student. What was his name again? Juyoung was it? Well Juyoung smirked before answering the angry Jihyo, which we don’t see often.

 

   “You should be thankful, since I did save them from a psychopath of a sister that Jungyeon had,” Jihyo gave a 'What the hell are you talking about face' before Juyoung gave out a sigh, “let me explain”

 

[A few Minutes Later]------------------

   “What the actual f-” “Don’t swear, it’s not appropriate for this situation,” Juyoung interrupts Jihyo, “you can’t tell me what to do,” Jihyo retaliated, “I could tell author-nim!” who’s author-nim? “I am her twin, so I have every right to do so!” he looked into the empty space, “viewers we’re sorry for breaking the forth wall,” he looked over to Jihyo, “Apologise if not my twin will kill us,” Jihyo sighed in defeat before staring at the same space, “Mianhae,” she bows and she sat down next to us.

 

   “Look Jungyeon I already bought the apartment; you and Nayeon can go there now,” Jihyo said and Juyoung butted in, “I already brought your clothes there, and your personal items,” my eyes widen. My personal items?! He must have noticed my distressed face since he smirked afterwards.

 

   “No worries I won’t tell, same for you Nayeon,” Nayeon has a secret too? “Now go before she finds you guys here, I don’t want to be a mess in here I just cleaned,” Jihyo was pushing us out of the door. Juyoung passed us car keys, and Nayeon caught it in time, “I know you can drive Nayeon, just be careful.”

 

   Nayeon nodded and she grabbed my hand before we quickly made our way to the car. We reached the car and I went to the passenger seat and Nayeon went to the driver’s seat. I just realized that we don’t know where we are going.

 

   “Don’t worry, Jihyo texted me the address earlier,” Nayeon said as she started the ignition. I never saw Nayeon this serious; she’s always the immature one between the two of us. This is a whole new side of Nayeon.

 

   While she was driving my eyes suddenly felt heavy, and slowly I fell asleep from the silence and from the cold air from air condition.

 

---------------------------------------------

   I felt someone shaking me violently attempting to wake me up. Which worked. I slowly opened my eyes and I was greeted by a cute bunny. “We’re here,” I scratched my eyes before exiting the car and looking at an apartment building.

 

    “Come on!! Let’s go look inside,” she grabbed my hand before dragging me inside the apartment. I smiled as she’s back to being the childish Nayeon I knew, I didn’t quite like the serious Nayeon. But she does look hot when she’s serious.

 

   “Do you want me to act more serious?” she said in a flat tone. I felt flustered as I realized that I said it out loud, “uh.. n-o, it was only a thought?” Wah!! Why can’t I think straight it??

 

   “Okay then,” I know she didn’t believe me, but oh well.

 

   We stopped at the door with the numbers ‘90’ printed on the door. Nayeon pulled the room key out of her blazer pocket and opened the door. She switched the lights on to reveal the place that we’ll stay in for a while. I slowly entered before closing the door.

 

   “So, this is the apartment, it’s not bad,” I commented as I flopped down on the couch, feeling dead from the events from earlier. I felt weight on the back side of my body, I looked over my shoulder and Nayeon was sleeping on me. I could feel my heart beating quicker than usual.

 

   I slowly turned my body around avoiding waking her up. She’s in my arms sleeping. I removed the hair that was covering her cute face. ‘She really does look cute,’ I thought. Soon enough, the fatigue got to me and I fell asleep with Nayeon in my arms.

 

[To Be Continued]---------------------

Ragel: Okay first things first, I’m sorry for not updating last week since I got a ton of homework plus I had to practice for Band and Choir, because in total I needed to learn 12 songs. And I had I afterschool activities which meant I don’t have as much time as I use to. So I ‘m really sorry for not updating, I’m just trying not to fail High school. also the chapters of my stories wont have pictures for a while

 

Nayeon: Don’t worry, we understand

 

Jungyeon: Yeah, High School’s hard

 

Juyoung: Just take your time

 

Jihyo: No pressure

 

Ragel: Oh now you guys are here

 

Nayeon / Jungyeon / Jihyo / Juyoung: *confused*

 

Ragel: You two *Pointing at Juyoung and Jihyo* What did I say about breaking the 4th wall?

 

Jihyo / Juyoung: *Shivers in fear*

 

Jungyeon: Okay we got to go before things get too graphic

 

Ragel: GET OVER HERE *Gets chains with blades at the end* (Anyone gets the reference?)

 

Juyoung / Jihyo: *Runs for dear life*

 

2yeon: Okay bye~ *Also runs*

 

Juyoung: Dasi run run run~

 

Nayeon / Jungyeon / Jihyo: Juyoung!! Now is not the time to reference songs!!!!

 

Juyoung: Hehehe