Restraints

Unfaithfull

"It's not fair". Mr.Byun looked up from his desk. Baekhyun stood there with his arms crossed. "Come on, your nor missing that much". Baekhyun had to stay at home and help his dad with supid papers from the council. "I wanna go to the party". Mr.Byun shook his head. Yixing and Yifan had invited Baekhyun to an all night rave, all the others would be there. "Please, I wont stay allnight". Mr.Byun shook his head. "Ask one more time and your grounded". Baekhyun groaned, storming upstairs to his room. He sat on the bed. His dad could be so harsh somtimes. Ever since Baekhyun's mum passed away, he could'nt do anything fun. But Baekhyun was'nt gonna sit around and wate away. He was getting to that party. 

Sehun sighed. "It's to hard to choose". "No it's not". Luhan took down a packet of balloons. "See, easy". Chanyeol and Tao were looking through the party poppers. "What about green?" Chanyeol shook his head. "Pick blue". "That's typical". He rolled his eyes, picking the blue party poppers up. "Quit complaining". Kyungsoo and Jongin had fiinished finding a cake for Yifan's party. "Are we done?" Chanyeol nodded. "Yeah, I think Minseok's cooking the cake, so all that's left is to set up". Tao clapped. "No more shopping". "I thought you loved shopping?" He smilled at Jongin. "For shoes". 

The party was in about 2 minutes and Baekhyun still had'nt showed up. Chanyeol checked his phone for the 8th time that night. "He'll be here, he never lets us down". Chanyeol smilled at Jongin. "Your right, I'm worring to much". They laughed as Jonogin pulled Chanyeol over to the others.

By 5:04 the party had already started. Baekhyun tapped his pencil against the table. He had to get out this house. Giving up on his homework, he grabbed his jacket and house keys. Sneaking out was'nt somthing he uasly did, but his friends party was an exeption. He carefully climbed out the window and down the drainpipe. He smilled back at his house. "Ooops".

Yifan giggled at a drunk Jongdae, stumbling all over the place. "Dont brake anything". He laughed harder as Jongdae attempted to dance. There was a knock at the door. "Your here, finally". Baekhyun smilled. He could see Chanyeol in the corner with Sehun and Luhan. "Suprise". He looked up at Baekhyun. "Took you long enough". They kissed. "Jeez, seriously?" Baekhyun smilled. "Wanna dance?" Chanyeol looked at Sehun. "Him?" Baekhyun nodded. "No thanks, I don't dance". Baekhyun sighed. "Guess I'll take you insted". He pulled Chanyeol towards the speakers.

Minseok and Luhan winced at the two on the dance floor. Baekhyun had his arms wrapped around Chanyeol's neck, swinging his hips all over the palce, as Chanyeol his lips. "I think I might throw up". Jongdae came over to them then. "Oh, leave them alone, it's love". Minseok gagged as Baekhyun did a drop.

Chanyeol laughed. "Nice". Baekhyun smilled. He liked this version of Chanyeol, why could'nt he always be like this. "Their watching us". Chanyeol looked at the boys. "Good, then they know your taken". Baekhyun pulled away. "If I said I wanted to go away, would you come with me?" Baekhyun looked at him confused. "Why, are you leaving?" He shook his head. "It's just an idea". Chanyeol smilled. "Wanna go somwhere more private?" Baekhyun smirked. Her held Chanyeol's hand tightly. 

When they got home. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hips, crashing their lips together. Baekhyun moaned. "Upstairs". He pulled Chanyeol's shirt, giggling like a little kid playing hide and seek. Chanyeol picked him up as they walked up the stairs. Chanyeol opened the bedroom door, swining Baekhyun round, pushing him against it. Baekhyun gripped his shoulders. "God, your so hot". Chanyeol laughed. He walked over to the bed. "Stay here". He pulled away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun undressed himself as Chanyeol disapeared into the closet. "What are you doing?" Chanyeol giggled. "Experimenting". Baekhyun's eyes widened when Chanyeol came ou holding a box. "What is that?" His heart was racing. "You'll see". He walked over to the bed, reaching for Baekhyun's arm. "Don't worry. I'll be nice". Chanyeol pulled pulled a pair of handcuffs out. "Turn around". Baekhyun shook his head. "I don't think I want to". Chanyeol laughed. "You'll be fine, now turn around". He flipped Baekhyun over, grabbing his left wrist. Chanyeol handcuffed Baekhyun's hands behind his back. "Mmmm, so y". He kissed Baekhyun's milky skin. Chanyeol grabbed a blindfold and tied it round Baekhyun's eyes. "I'll be nice". Baekhyun felt Chanyeol his inner thigh. "Chanyeol?" "Shhh, just don't move". Baekhyun did as he was told. "Are you ready". Chanyeol strapped a gag in Baekhyun's mouth to silence him. "Thought so". He kissed Baekhyun's neck, rubbing his hole with his thumb. Baekhyun moaned. Chanyeol pumped himself a little, before pushing inside of Baekhyun. "Aaagh". Baekhyun chocked on the gag as Chanyeol pistoled into him. Their skin slapped toghter as Chanyeol sped up, Baekhyun's name. Baekhyun could'nt moan anymore, he was in the heat of the moment. "I'm gonna, I'm gonna ". Chanyeol moaned loudly and released into Baekhyun. He collapsed on Baekhyun shoulder. "I'm not finished". He pulled out and kneeled down to Baekhyun's filled hole. Chanyeol around his rim, before shoving his hole tounge inside. Baekhyun screamed, gasping on the gag. Chanyeol was down there for sometime, before Baekhyun lost himself to the feeling. Chanyeol collapsed onto his shoulder. "Your such a -". Baekhyun groaned in dicomfert. Chanyeol took off the gag. "Can I be untied". He laughed. "No, I like you this way". Chanyeol kissed him harshly. "I'll never leave you baby, belive me".