Negative

Tangent

Raw, so there will be some mistakes. Sorry. Ps: one or two bad words. Short chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junmyeon POV.

"Wake up, you lazy boy! We need to leave at 10am!"

The yelling is the beginning of a annoying day. My mind doesn't quite register why did my persona accepted going to this little field trip with my mother and older brother Xuimin. I'm not even a social person but then I remembered how my mother putted and talked her most pitiful ways to moved my heart and I realize is obvious I ended up signing voluntarily to the one week field trip with 100 some people from my mother's company that I never bother to meet. Their mentality is not synchronize with mine with how they they see personal choices or life in general, I know for sure is because it is impossible to have the exact believes as everybody but I just don't care. I don't get along with them.

The woman who gave birth to me comes and snatches my cover, giving access for the cold air to hit my skin. Shivering, I instantly recoil like a worm, hug the pillow and pretend I'm still dreaming, a bad dream if I may add. My older brother comes barging in and jumps on top of me taking almost all the oxygen away from my lungs. 

"Wake up! If you don't go then I'm going to be left alone all the trip!"

"Ugh get off me! You will be just fine" I answer while patting his head.

"Please Junmyeon! I will be a loner slash loser! Please! Insert crying faces before loner and after loser."

Snorting, "what are you talking about Xuimin? You're the most social one of the two. Even when I used to go with our mother there frequently when I was younger, I always ended up alone and invisible. The kids would only go to me to have a good laugh for a few minutes and then they would leave me"

"Actually, they wanted for you to followed them..."

"Well Xuimin, I'm not a dog to be following them"

"That's why you don't have that many friends regardless of how kind and awesome you are little bro"

"I don't need many friends, I need REAL friends and those my older bro are scarce"

"Oh don't you go acting like a wise old man on me! When you have pass through hardships like the Great Depression, you can bring all your wise points on me, for now get your up. Now." He stands up carrying me to the hallway and into the bathtub, quickly opening the cold water. 

The ice water wakes my system up but doesn't give energy to my sluggish body. I have a theory that in my past life I was a koala but when I'm almost in the point of getting the final results I just don't give a . Like now.  

My mother passes by the restroom and stop midway "Xuimin! Stop drowning your little brother in the bathtub! Close the water!"

In seconds I'm left alone all wet and I begin to shiver. Thinking of my possibilities, I decide I should take a shower cause my immune system is a little bit cheap and I hate being sick. After I shower, I remember I didn't bring clothes nor a towel, so I end up getting two small hand towels to get out without my mother yelling at me for walking on the house. I enter the safety of my room and throw my self on the bed, my best friend, we seriously have passed through a lot together. I had had dreams with it on, the bed tells me I'm a dramatic and then I tell the bed he isn't that comfortable to sleep and we start fighting but somehow there is always reconciliation at the end, with the bed telling me that no matter how I am he still loves me and that I'm not a simple dramatic , that I am his dramatic . Is weird when I wake up cause is not talking to me back and I feel like I'm becoming crazy. 

"Junmyeon, why did you get the hand towels to dry your body! Get dress and throw the towels to the trashcan. Pack your clothes already, we leave in an hour or else I'm going to take you with only those towels on" says my mom sounding in the border of exploding. I realized this is the most I can stretch her so I put some clothes on and finally begin packing my things. 

At the end I finished 5 minutes before 10am, so I look at the mirror for a final look and I smile, just the perfect look to get them away from me.