Jaejoong’s not so lonely Christmas

Jaejoong’s not so lonely Christmas Oneshot

23rd of December 

 

JYJ

”It’s almost Christmas, so what are you guys doing tomorrow?” Jaejoong asked curiously from his fellow JYJ members, His parents were going to go abroad with his sisters so he was going to be alone.

“I’m spending it with my family” Yoochun said while finishing lyrics for a new song

“Me too~” Junsu sang from the counch. “ah.. ok...” Jaejoong sighned a little dissapointed he had hoped that they would've spend the Christmas together.

“What about you Jaejoong?” Yoochun gave him his you-are-not-spending-christmas-alone-look “Me!?...I...I’m spending it with my family too!” Jaejoong didn’t want to ruin Yoochun’s or Junsu’s Christmas because of him. ‘ I wonder wht Yunho and Changmin are doing this Christmas....’ Jaejoong sighned again.

 

Homin

“Hyung! I’m going now! Are you sure it’s OK?” Changmin shouted at the door. Yunho walked to say goodbye to the maknae.

 “ Yes I’m sure, and I will be OK, Merry Christmas to you and be carefull” Yunho hugged the younger one. “Bye hyung! Merry Christmas!” Yunho waved at the door and soon after Cahngmin had left he closed the door and went inside.

Yunho was going to spend the Chistmas alone this year, His parents were visiting Yunho’s gradparents and because of Yunho's schedules he couldn’t go with them.

‘ Hopefully Jaejoongie, Junsu and Yoochun are having fun this Christmas’

Yunho smiled bitterly ‘ I wish I could be with them...’

“Lucyly I have you with me Taepoong~!” The siperian husky waved his tale and started to his owners face “ I love you too” Yunho hugged Taepoong.

 

24th of December

 

Yoochun and Junsu had left. Jaejoong was alone walking outside without knowing what to do, It was getting dark, even tough the clock was not much. Yunho on the other had was not far away, he was in a park walking Taepoong, the park was empty, people were at their homes at this hour.

Jaejoong stepped into the park, he sat on a bench.

“Yah! Taepoong! What’s wrong!?” Taepoong started pulling and whining, and he got away from Yunho’s grip. Yunho ran after him, boy that dog was fast. “TAEPOONG!”

Jaejoong sighned and got up “ maybe I go to watch some movies?”

He was walking out of the park, but just before he got out he heard a familiar barking “could it be?” Jaejoong turned to the direction he had heard the voice and he was faced with a familiar dog “Taepoong!?” Taepoong jumped into his embrace Jaejoong’s face “what are you doing here boy!?” Jaejoong tapped Taepoong.

“ Taepoong!” Yunho was panicking but when he saw someone holding his dog he relaxed “ Oh thank you, he got-“ Yunho couldn’t even finish his words when he realised who the man was

“Yun...Yun...Yunho?” Jaejoong was as amazed as Yunho who was now slowly walking towards him “Jaejoong?”  Jaejoong walked to the man “Yun-“ Yunho pulled him into his embrace.

“I’ve missed you” He said and hugged the man tighter “Yunho..” Jaejoong felt that his eyes started to get wet... “me too Yunho.... me too” Yunho gazed into Jaejoong’s eyes and without a hesitation he pressed his lips against the smaller male, gently at first remembering the taste of his lover, as they started to rember, the kiss became more passionate and deeper. “Yunnie.... why haven’t you answered my calls? or my messages?” Jaejoong started to cry “ Shh.... Jaejoongie calm down” Yunho hugged him even tighter

“ Let’s talk about that later...” Jaejoong nodded “ Let’s go to my place?” Jaejoong suggested, Yunho agreed and they went to Jaejoong’s place.

 

“So you were going to spend the Christmas alone, where are Junsu and Yoochun?” Yunho was taking his jacket and shoes off.

“ They are with their families, My family is abroad, so I’m kinda alone, haha... but now you are here..” Jaejoong hugged Yunho again and smiled warmly. “ Where is Changmin and why are you alone?” 

“Oh he went to his family too, and I have so many schedules so I couldn’t go with my family” Yunho laughed a little “oh..”Jaejoong guided Yunho to the livingroom.

“ So would you like to spend this Christmas with me?” Jaejoong chuckled “ Yunho placed his lips into Jaejoong’s “ Do you even have to ask that”

Taepoong yawned and went to the counch to spleep‘ my job here is done’

Yunho and Jaejoong talked, ate and watched a few movies and Middle off the last movie Jaejoong fell asleep onto Yunho’s lap “I love you Jae...” Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s forehead and carried him to jaejoong's room into the bed

“ bye now” He kissed Jaejoong gently, Yunho was leaving but Jaejoong woke up and pulled Yunho on top of him.

“I’m not letting you go so easily Yunnie...” Jaejoong kissed Yunho passionately and Yunho was more than happy to respond “you know if you continue like this Jaejoongie, I might not be capable to control myself” Jaejoong smirked under Yunho and wispered into the other ones ear making the taller one shiwer

“You don’t need to control yoursef”

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it Please comment!