Jealous Bambi

Jealous Bambi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Sehun and Luhan were the bestest friends, always together and caring for each other. Sehun, being the hyung, always looked out for the younger. He treated Luhan as his younger brother even though they weren't related in any sort of way, Sehun loves his Bambi very much. Why is Luhan called Bambi? That's easy to answer, because Luhan looks like a baby deer; so cute, so adorable and so pretty. Sehun knows that Luhan is very fragile which makes Sehun have the urge to be protective of him. 

 

 

 Luhan, who is only a month younger than Sehun, always loved his hyung. He likes it when hyung calls him "Bambi" or any other sweet nicknames. He likes it when hyung hugs him. He likes it when hyung is worried about him. He likes it when hyung stays by his side. He simply loves his hyung to the moon and back.

 

 

 Things became uneasy when Sehun made a new friend called Jongin. Sehun's attention was split between Bambi and Jongin, but it eventually focused on Jongin. Luhan was feeling mixed emotions about the situation. Bambi was sad, he was sad because he misses Sehun, he wants his attention, he wants the elder to hug him and play with him. Bambi was angry, Angry because of Jongin. He stole Sehun from him and Bambi hates Jongin for that. He will never EVER be friends with that child called Jongin, Bambi despises him. The last emotion Luhan is feeling is called jealousy. Bambi was jealous, he was jealous one hundred percent.

 

 

 A week passed by and Luhan felt lonely, lonely without his hyung. It feels like Sehun forgot about him, he forgot about his existence. Tears can be seen streaming down the deer-like boy, sad and lonely. Oh how he misses his hyung, he wants the old days back and Luhan is going to fight to get his hyung's attention once again.

 

 

 Luhan stomped in the school's hallway, not caring how other children look at him weirdly. Little Bambi can see his hyung and Jongin talking and laughing on the playground. Luhan puffed his cheeks, a sign t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter