Final

Asphodel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I bring her flowers everyday. In the sun. Rain. Snow. No matter what the weather is like, I always bring her flowers. Because I know that she appreciates them, and it's the only thing that I can do for her.

 

I'm lying down on my bed, thinking of what type of flower I should give her today. I've given her almost every type of flower that you could find and buy throughout Korea. Although, there are many flower shops, so I'm sure that I'll find something that's perfect enough for her.

 

The dorm hasn't been as loud and crazy as it once was. Maybe we've all grown up a little bit. Maybe we're just really tired with all those schedules and work. But as I was lying down on my bed, I realized that the sun was going to set soon, so I need to leave. I promised Seunghwan that I would always see her at sunset. Because the sunset was beautiful, and reminded me of her beauty. Although, the sunset was a beautiful thing, it can't compare Seunghwan. She shined through everything.

 

I was getting up from my bed and head at the living room, and I already know that I got some glances from the boys. They all knew where I was going, they all know that I go there everyday. They don't question it, they know why I go out everyday. No one ever bothers me about going.

 

"I'm heading out." I said, to no one in particular, but I said it anyways.

 

"Are you going to go see her?" I heard Kyungsoo say quietly as he walked closer up to me.

 

"Yeah. I need to go buy some flowers."

 

I saw him smile. "What type are you getting her today?"

 

I shrugged. "I don't know yet. I'll know it when I see them."

 

"Okay." He said, and he put his hand on my shoulder. "Tell her I say hello. And be safe, Chanyeol-ah."

 

"I will tell her, she'll be glad to hear from you." I smiled widely, and then started my way out the door.

 

Once I stepped outside, I noticed that I probably had a good half an hour until the sun finally sets. So I had to make sure that I got the flowers in time, so that I didn't miss the sunset. I have never missed a day yet, and I don't plan on missing it anytime soon.

 

As I was walking down the sidewalks, I greeted the same people who I greet to everyday. Since I walk the same way all the time, I've gotten to know the people around her more. And surprisingly, most of them are very nice, they try to help me out as much as I need, but I always tell them that I'm fine and don't need their help, but of course they'd help me anyways. Even though I say I don't really need it.

 

"Chanyeol!" I heard someone call from behind me. "Wait up!"

 

I looked back and saw that it was Seulgi who was running towards me.

 

"Seulgi?" I asked when she caught up to me, breathing heavily because she was out of breath from chasing and catching up to me.

 

I gave her a moment to catch her breath, and then she finally spoke. "I'm glad I finally caught up to you." She said, still a little out of breath. "I wanted to know if I could walk with you for a bit."

 

I smiled. "Of course you can." She smiled back.

 

Once in a while, Seulgi, the Red Velvet members or someone else from the boys will ask if they can walk with me to go see her. I always say yes, knowing that they want to see her, and knowing that Seunghwan would love that they came. Besides, a company was nice to have. Even though they came to see her too, they always knew to give me time with her myself. I guess it was a "rule," I'm sure that the others in the company have talked about it. Saying that they need to give me time alone with her. That, or it's some type of unspoken rule that everyone just knows. Either ways, they all follow it.

 

Seulgi is one of the people who comes with me a lot. She doesn't come all the time, obviously, but she still comes a lot with me. I'm sure that she visits her whenever she's free, and the other guys go and see her as well.

 

"It's been a lovely day so far." She said.

 

"Yeah." I agreed. "It's been sunny and warm lately."

 

We both silently agreed, and then we heard a high pitch voice coming in our direction.

 

"Chanyeol-ah! Seulgi-yah!" We both looked back and saw Baekhyun.

 

"Baek!" I yelled as he was about to trip over a rock and injure himself due to his rowdiness.

 

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun smiled.

 

"Hi Baek!" Seulgi said.

 

"Hello, Seulgi. Are you walking with Chanyeol today?" he asked curiously with a grin on his face.

 

"I am." She laughed. "What are you doing here?"

 

"I got bored at the dorm so I managed to follow Chanyeol here."

 

"Why are you being such a creepy- stalker?" I asked jokingly.

 

"I wanted to know if I could walk with you." He looked towards Seulgi, "and Seulgi." He added.

 

I couldn't hold back a smile. "Of course you can. We were about to go pick out some flowers. Wanna come?"

 

"Yes!" Baekhyun cheered. So we walked towards the florist.

 

There are actually a lot of good flower shops that are near. But there's one flower shop that I love for some reason. It's right near where her apartment used to be, and the landlady even works there sometimes. Although the landlady can be a bit mean, she is always very sweet and caring. And she helps me pick out the prettiest flowers for her.

 

So the three of us walked over to the flower shop. As we walk in, a little bell rings, as it does whenever someone opens up the door.

 

"Chanyeol? Is that you?" I heard someone ask.

 

"Yeah, it's me." Soon enough, the old landlady came walking out to greet us.

 

"Are you looking for some flowers?" She asked.

 

"Yeah." I said, and saw that she smiled slightly. She knows that I come everyday, right before sunset.

 

"Take your time. If you need any help, you know where to find me." Like I said, she was nice when she wanted to be, but maybe she was nice to me only because I was nice to her.

 

So we looked around the whole place, and I looked at all the types of flowers that were around the store. What I really liked about the store, was that it told the meaning of each flower. Each flower had a special meaning, and I like knowing what the flower means. It became a little hobby to me. If you were to ask me what's the meaning of a certain flower was, I knew the answer.

 

As I was walking around, I took in deep breaths of the lovely aroma that was around the store. All the floral scents was a strong, calming smell, but for some reason it didn't bother me. Usually strong smells like this irritate me. But the smell of all these flowers gave me a familiar feeling. I loved it.

 

So I was walking around, and I noticed a certa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter