All Night

F(x) Station - All Night (Indonesia) - amhar03

“Woaah look at that beautiful thing, you better promise me to take me there am! She said with full of excitement in her voice. I giggled look at her so excited like a kid in her first day school.

“Easy there tiger, of course we will go there but first let’s fill up our energy to have our fun later.” I said try to hold myself not to kiss her because it will ruin my plan and also our life because im driving right now.

“okay then, i keep your word.”she said glance at me then continue to watch those pretty big tower symbol of this city.

After that exchange we fall into silence and being the noisy person, i turn on the radio try to find a good station.

All night all night color me with your color

All Night All Night, so I’ll be the only one in the world

“hey this is our favourite song, good job servant” she said happily and sing along with the radio.

I open up the roof of this convertible car and she squealed happily standing and spread her arms like the angel she is.

Yeah she always be my angel

Im humming along with the music allow her to sing the song she always adore so much since the first time she heard it.

 

--flashback--

We are going to our friend wedding but this stupid traffic jam make us late and i decide to turn on the radio trying to ease the tense ambiance around us. but i hardly find any decent channel and it seems like the princess already at her maximum level of patiencesince i feel her aura darkened and i decide to turn it off but accidentaly press the next button

 

I can see everything, only I can see, baby you see?

All of the colors you have but they don’t really feel you

Even if they do, only a little bit

 

She grab my hand when i try to turn it off and she shook her head signaling that she want to listen to it.

We end up jamming our head of in the car because that song was so catchy and oldies at the same time make us really want to dancing our heart off.

 

---------end flashback----------

 

My thought cut short when i realize we already arrive in the place i choose to fill our growling tummy, i search for place that serve the best meat to satisfied my princess..

Wait its not your princess.. not yet..

Shaking those silly thought i open her door side give my hand while bowing acting like a servant i am she laugh at my antic but play along with it grabbing my hand acting like a princess on a red carpet.

“welcome to the MeU’s restaurant may i help you?”, a man probably around fourties ask politely

“reservation under name Amber Liu”, i said give him polite smile

“ah miss liu, i will guide you to your table”, he said after checking his note.

He guide us to the table outside it has a beautiful view and of course the place that krystal mentioned before as a main view

“this is the menu, if you ready to order just call me okay”, he said and leave us to choose

“woaah this place really perfect for me. having this view and look all of this type of meat” she said looking excited and almost drooling

“eww wipe that drool on your mouth princess”, i said jokingly resulting her giving me glare that i already immune.

We call the waiter and order, he recite our order to make sure and leave us to process our order.

we fell into comfortable silent, and not long she suddenly giggled. i raise my eyebrow at her confused.

“time fly fast am, its like yesterday i saw you fall into school fountain”, she said cheekily reminding me of our first meeting with not so good first impression.

“yah why you suddenly remember those embarrasing moment”, i said embarrasingly but grateful that she didn’t know the real reason i fall was because of her.

 

--flashback--

today is my first day in highschool and my first day i study in korea, well i admit it got me so nervous because unfortunately i still can't get my korean straight enough to make conversation but i can manage if its only short sentence.

i on my way through school and being the liberal american person i am, i do it not walking but skating because i always do that back then in america

~yup skating more fun so why would i walk~

i occasionaly do some easy trick. just when i was got through main gate my jaw dropped when i see my soon to be school, it is huge i bet it has a good food and also big basketball court and ...

“KYAAA SOJUUUNGIE LONG TIME NO SEE!!”

My thought being interrupted by loud voice and my attention focused to tall figure hugging her friend so tightly haha i hope she wont die run out of oxigen because of that hug

‘poor girl’

Just when im about skate my way again i get a glimpse of that person whose almost because of the and maan now its like my turn to get taken my breath away because of that person.

 

‘flawless skin, red plump lips, amazing sharp eyes’,

i unconsciously mumbled trying to gather my life after being drawned by that beautiful creature.

I still on my zone out mode when im kick my feet to skate again and failed to realize there is a huge fountain with a cold fresh water on my way.

BWOOSSSHHH

--flashback end--

Well lets just end that story right there because if i give you anymore detail it a 100% you will laugh your guts out knowing my condition that moment. Lets just say that day i fall so hard twice

One i falling into fountain, and second im falling harder to her charm..

“well yeah its not everyday show to watching someone fall epicly”, she said continue her teasing about old times.

“ha ha ha im so honoured to put those show for you princess”, i said sarcastically

she laughed looking at my sulky face and after she finished she smile at me warmly while patted my head gently saying,”well what a good servant i got here”

 

The hidden blue in your twinkling eyes

Mellow and warm yellow, it’s you

You dye the orange sunset purple

I want to be alone with you at the dark night

 

All Night All Night, color me with your color

All Night All Night, so I’ll be the only one in the world

 

Just like a magic my sulky face change to flustered with stupid grin, she’s like a witch and im under her spell .

We spend our time together in that restaurant and like i predicted she really enjoy all kind of meat dished in this restaurant. She literally order almost all meat dishes and of course she finish it all in a blink of eye, i joked she must be tyrex in her past life to be able eat so much beef like that and in return she give me pinch my side so hard make me squeak embarassingly.

After paying we decide strolling around to make our tummy digesting the meal we had before we headed to the main venue which is the place she said in the beginning of story.

We walking in a nearby night market trying any fun game we can play, and almost everytime i lost to her because she is really competitive when it comes to a competition. And at the last game which is shooting game she challenge me that whoever lose will have to granted one wish from the winner. Well maybe today is my unlucky day because she win against me in a very close game.

“HAHAHA now you have to grant my wish”, she chuckling evilly which is give me shiver because i sense something dangerous will coming from these beautiful creature.

“well hahaha why i have very bad feeling about this. But fire it princess, im ready!”, i said nervously but masking it in a very convincing voice i can do but i guess she know me to well because she seems so amused to see me in this kind of state.

“nah-uh i will tell you what my wish later not now  WOAH!!”, she said skipping away but she didn’t see that there is a slight mud in her way and she almost fall first if not for my good reflect catching her in her waist, she out of reflect trying to grab something to balance herself but end up grabbing my collar so we end up in the famous position of kpop drama looking into each others eyes

 

I feel so high when our eyes meet

I feel so hot when our hands are tightly held

Voice melodic, always making my heart pound

 

Our moment didn’t last when i realize how awkward our position is, so i retract my hand after i balance her and she also wipe her head to the other side so i dont know if my eyes really caught slight of pink shade in her cheek or maybe it just my delusional mind.

“ha that’s god against you plotting something on me princess”, i said jokingly to ease this awkward tension and it worked because she scoffed and saying “whatever, so let’ss go to eiffel tower its almost midnight or we will miss the show stupid!”, she drag me to car and i hurriedly put her a seatbelt when she ranting on how she will kill me if we miss the event.

We arrive at the said place just about 20 minutes before the event, oh by the way the event is new year firework show, it will start in 12 o’clock as a sign of new year in paris. So we find a nice spot to watch the firework and we wait there chatting and joking about old times.

“thanks am bringing me here with you, i can’t believe it out of all lucky people you are the one who win the prize to paris and the best thing is you invite me to go with you because the tiket its for two person”, krystal said smiling while admiring this amazing view.

‘i bet you gonna grind me if you know that the prize was a fake and this the ticket its from my saving that i gather for about five years just to make this confession special and maybe memorable for you even if you reject me latter’, i thought ,”well i pretty much same as yoou krys i don’t believe it that handsome llama like me will so lucky to get to see this amazing view infront of me” i said smiling my gaze focused on her beautiful face before i turn my face away pretend to enjoythe view when she turn her head at me.

I check on my watch it show that just 1 minute away from new year. I take a deep breath then held her hand, she is shocked at first but she calmed after and i muster all my courage to call her name, she turn her body to me i held her other hand and i looking deeply into her eyes as i speak

“krys, its been 7 year since i first met you in that embarassing way, the truth is i fall on that day twice. First i fall into that fountain because of my gaze lingering on the masterpiece that god ever created and second i fall harder to that creature that almost dying because of her friend bear hug and that person is you princess. Today is final day on this year so i want to closed our memories as a best friend up to this day and start another day with you as my lover the one who i will always cherish, the one who will always become the apple of my eye, the one that i will be serving for the rest of my life. Krystal i love you from the very first day of my 7 year with you up to this day, will you accept this servant of yours to become your girlfriend?” i said in a one breath looking into her eyes nervously waiting for her reply, but shejust silent but keep her eyes lock on mine seeing thorugh my deepest heart.

She leaned forward and being stupid nervous person jerk back surprised by her sudden move but she hold my hand and continue to leaned forward until her lips almost reach my ear and whispered

“you still owe me one wish stupid”, she caught me surprised on the sudden change of topic and unanswered question i feel a lil bit dissapointed but nontheless i agree and nod my head to let her tell me her wish.

“close your eyes, and dont open it until i said so” she said softly but i sense the authority on her voice, and im comply to her request closing my eyes still bothered by the unanswered question but convinced myself that she will answer it later.

She let go of her hand and i heard her step going away from, im worried she will reject me in a meaniest way that is being left with me closing my eyes stupidly like this but i calm myself and obey krystal to not open my eyes until i heard more step going to my way but i sense there is another person not to far beside me and another one in front of me and by scent i can tell it is krystal whose standing in front of me.

There is Announcement from speaker saying it almost 10 second away before midnight and starting to countdown

“10!”, krystal move one step closer to me making me feel extremely nervous state back suddenly

“9!”, more step toward me

“8!”, click i heard click on my right side

“7!”

“seven years ago for the first time i stretch my hand to a stranger and giving my help to her”

“6!”

“seven years ago for the first time i’m smiling to a stranger because that stranger who look so stupid opening because of the huge building ”

“5!”

“that person who look so weird because instead of walking like the normal people do in their first day school there is someone who casually skate their way to school”

“4!”

I heard another click on my left side

“3!”

“and now after 7 years of knowing each other there is a stupid person trying to deceive a smart person to thinking that they were on a trip because of winning a lottery”

“2!”

“but this same stupid person is also the one who spend almost all her saving and treat me to a 5 star restaurant to make this lie more believable”

I sense her presence so near to me that i almost can smel her breath and i think she would slap me for lying to her and flinch a lil bit ready for the hard slap

“1!”

“stupid”

But that hard slap never came instead I feel another lips on mine and her hand cricled around my neck and i unconsciously  hold her waist. We kissed at the same time as the first firework show on this year in paris start and

CLICK!

I realize that sound i step back a lil bit finding that source of it and i saw there is foreigner holding krystal phone taking a picture of us, he return the phone back and krystal saying thanks to him and he hurriedly walk away from that awkward place.

“am look our first picture on this year a couple” krystal said happily

 

a/n: sorry for this lame one shot and that failed fluff scene,but i try my best despite of being late to publish it as my connection its really today so i can’t upload it

(new) a/n:sorry guys i forgot to uncheck the hide option for this chap and i realize it just today huhu *clumsy author* *bow*

i hope you guys enjoy it and happy F(x) day everyone :D