Markjae

Markjae Request services open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Markjae (How  could  you )

Requested by kimminah89

I hope you like it This is not original plot but Hope you enjoy

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung  startles as an intruder stormed into his room.

“The heck? Youngjae . It’s2 am you know.”

“hyung ,I want to sleep here” the younger  pouts and sits beside Jinyoung’s lying body."“No, you can’t. I don’t want Mark threatens me. So get out.” Jinyoung kicks the younger but Youngjae grabs his leg and starts tickling him.

“You know. Tickling won’t affect me”.

“You are no fun”

“You should know”

“I knew  from the first time we met” .Youngjae sticks out his tongue  and defends himself with a pillow. Jinyoung  laughed at younger’s cuteness and rolled his eyes.

“You prank. So, what brings you here at this late?” Jinyoung asks while he covers youngjae with blanket not failing at giving a smile to other boy.

“Nothing” Youngjae murmurs and then hides his face under the blanket. Jinyoung ruffles his dongsaeg uncovered hair “because of your Mark?”.

The younger suddenly removes the blanket and glares him.

“He’s not mine anymore.”

“Eww. You sure? So that means I can date him.” Jinyoung teased the younger and gives him a gawky smile and wrinkles his eyebrows. The younger punches him lightly and bikes his arms. He looks the younger with amusement.

“Hyung, how much can Mark Tuan calm? Huh. How he can stay calm when his boyfriend was flirted by some clingy es and almost kissed by Jackson Hyung though it was kidding. He has to protect me, right? He is acting like he’s nothing to do with me. He’s staying his own world with his ing phone. I want to throw it into Han River. Aggh... and I can’t believe that he never checks on me whenever I am hanging out with other guys or going hometown. I’m being treated like a trash. I can feel. At least, he’d have sent me a ing message. I know he’s busy always but not when he’s with you guys or his so-called female friends.” The younger is breathing heavily and pauses a moment.

Jinyoung listened carefully when the younger was talking and he smiles and let out a chuckle thinking how cute this otter jae is. Youngjae looks the older male confusedly.

 

“What?” otter frowned and jinyoung shakes his head.

 “Nothing, I’m just thinking you are so cute”

“like what hyung.”

“Like being a jealous little kid who wants his lover attention so much. HaaHaa.”

“Huff, enough. You are not helping me. I’m going to sleep and pee over your bed in the morning. Don’t blame me.”

“You little . Are you a 3-year old kid? I think Yugyeom is more mature than you.”

“Whatever.”Youngjae turns his back to the older and the older gently his back.

“Jae-ah. Mark really loves you. We all know and you know better. Maybe he can’t express it so much. Jealous is for immatures you know.” 

The younger laughs sleepily “You sound like a mum. Good Night Hyung”

“Night Jae. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter