The Mysterious Girl (Prologue)

You Don't Scare Me

Italics is for anything inside the mind, this includes dreams and thoughts

"Inside comas are speech"

Bold is author's notes, cuz I'm important like that.



Just edited… found a few mistakes



Jooheon POV

 

The leaves crunched under my feet, still slightly moist from the morning dew. My shoes were muddy from walking through the damp dirt. I didn't know where I was or where I was walking but something seemed to be drawing me in. Perhaps it was the identical, tall, straight trees aligned so perfectly messing with my mind.

 

I heard the distinct sound of splashing water followed by a light giggle in the near distant. It was enchanting, almost pulling me towards the source. My feet picked up pace as my curiosity rose. Who else is here in this mysterious place?

 

Crystal clear water soon entered my vision, reflecting the soft glow of the morning sun. The tree branches hovered over the small lake, as though they were protecting the art piece from the outside world. My eyes then landed on a girl in a thin, white dress, her drenched back facing me. She was oblivious to my presence and continued dancing through the water, laughing as she flicked the waist-high water and causing small droplets to fly, sparkling like diamonds. Her night black hair fell down in light waves that reminded me of the ocean. The mysterious girl let out another melodic laugh before spinning around…

 

"Jooheon ah," someone whispered in my ear.

 

I groaned back in annoyed response. The girl... who is she?

 

"Wake up"

 

Another groan as I tried to open my eyes in a daze, only to successfully peel them open a few millimetres. 

 

"Wake up," Minhyuk called again "wake up, wake up ~"

 

My mind finally registered as I shifted my position to get a better view of Minhyuk's contagious smiling face. Minhyuk is my roommate and we live in a small dormitory on the twelfth floor of a shabby apartment complex. 

 

I heaved myself up into a sitting position, pushing Minhyuk off me in the process. Minhyuk got the idea and climbed off my bed before padding towards the kitchen, probably to make coffee. I dragged my sleep deprived body into the bathroom to clean and get ready for the truckload of assignments waiting for me, stacked in a neat pile on the edge of my desk. I sighed at the thought of the long, tedious day ahead as the vague image of the mysterious girl already seeping through the cracks of my memory. 

 



 

Well that's it for the prologue. It's short I know, the chapters would be longer though. Comment on what you want in the following chapters and I might include them but this doesn't mean I take requests... And just to make this clear, Minhyuk is Jooheon's roommate. The other members are probably gonna be neighbours but will definately come in later. 

 

I kind of based this off this video ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eum3xXZHiQ4